Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Borrowing money online now is very easy with different loan applications present of google play store. Most of this applications for offered me a soft loan without collateral security option with reasonable interests on the loan. Meanwhile I have not been able to borrow a huge sum money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I tried it last 2 years and it was not easy at all, I hard to fill long form that involve my bvn, my address and I even enable my phone location and snap myself. I was given just N5000 after passing through this to pay back N6800 in just two weeks.

Before you can figure out where to allocate your money, you need to know your obligations. Sit down and write out all of your monthly bills and debt payments, then add in any necessary spending.

Borrowing money online now is very easy with different loan applications present of google play store. Most of this applications for offered me a soft loan without collateral security option with reasonable interests on the loan. Meanwhile I have not been able to borrow a huge sum money.
I know its easier to track down via google playstore to create an account with them and start as soon as possible to take loans from them. But I still don't think such loan platform is worth my time again.

I have been trying to see how i can borrow money online because i know that if they should have this option it will be a good development.
When i borrow online i will like to invest online as well.
This is going to be interesting.
Not as easy as many people think. Online loan comes with huge interest rate almost half of what you borrowed. Many people also think that they could take the loan and refuse to pay forgetting that you need to register your BVN before you can access the loan and when you default in payment they will write CBN with your BVN to blacklist you and get paid from your bank account.

No person with good financial management will ever try this. The technique is to trap people into reap them of their money. You can imagine how high the interest is within a short period of time. I can never borrow such money even if I don't have money to feed at all. Is like you're just working for those people.

I have been trying to borrow each time I needed money but I don't know were I am getting it wrong, the last time I tried I tried out three different app but it didn't work, one said the location I am is not in there bla bla, the other said my credit score is still low, and I have not borrowed money before.

I have and it wasn’t a bad thing. Online platform for borrowing money can just be stressful when it comes to filling out forms to get the money out but it isn’t a bad avenue. Like offline borrowing you pay interest for the money borrowed. Since you don’t appear in person the procedure followed are always very strict and long.

Lending money is a cautious, prudent, conservative sort of business. Lenders want to see that, where finances are concerned, your business is the same. Ideally you should be able to show a lender that you’ve thought this question through to the last cent, that you’re borrowing only what you need.

I have never borrow money from these online loan app because I am afraid dishing out my Biometric Verification Number, which is linked all my account. Though some of my friends have engaged in this app. Once they default, they are always under pressure to pay the money back. The reason is that those app will contact all their friends and family through social media and label the defaulter as scammer and thief who abscond with their money.

Online loans could sometimes enticing in dealing with immediate needs. Most of these online loans sites, have policies that makes you link your bank account to your profile on their site. However, the request is sometimes difficult because there is always a decline from them. I have never requested a loan from them because their profil margin is always as huge as the loan requested.
Yes. I have borrowed money online once, but I honestly did not regret borrowing the money. This is because I got to pay back on time without interest. Actually this was because there is a slight delay in the money I was expecting before. Though I know of a friend who had rough experience because he borrowed online. We still laugh till date.

I have never tried to borrow money online and I don't even think I can do it. A lot of people I know who borrowed money from online PLATFORMs and didn't pay ontime due to some issues or the other regret ever taking the loan because the loan company has access to their personal contact on there smart phone and they started calling their friends and family and harrasing them

I have tried an online loan before and it really help a lot. I borrowed from a trusted online app like Fairmoney and carbon,Which is save and very fast to loan and quickly use to do business or whatever

Iam not
Not as easy as many people think. Online loan comes with huge interest rate almost half of what you borrowed. Many people also think that they could take the loan and refuse to pay forgetting that you need to register your BVN before you can access the loan and when you default in payment they will write CBN with your BVN to blacklist you and get paid from your bank account.
IAM not going to default because i know that they are going to have all your details to make sure that you will never run away with their money.
Our BVN which is bank verification number has all our information. I don't mind the interest rate unless they are not going to give me money that will not be enough for me.

Personally, I have been able to borrow money online a a very times through the loan apps available in my country. The interest rates were so high and that is discouraging. And they said something about credit score so only very little amounts were available. Paying back was even a big issue since I had borrowed the money for personal use and not for business. But I have stopped taking such loans

Personally, I have been able to borrow money online a a very times through the loan apps available in my country. The interest rates were so high and that is discouraging. And they said something about credit score so only very little amounts were available. Paying back was even a big issue since I had borrowed the money for personal use and not for business. But I have stopped taking such loans
Okay, i don't think such people give reasonable amount of money that will enable one to start up reasonable business too. The amount they give isn't even worth paying for electrical bill for the month. And their interest rate is kinda bizarre.

I have not tried borrowing money online. Borrowing is not something I do because I dont like the thought of finally getting money then I have to remove out of it. That's why I alwaya save so i dont have to borrow money. You cant have money if you always borrow cause you won't be able to save.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I'm telling you lots of them. I one have a friend who wanted to borrow money from them, and after a submitting he's documents needed he discovered that the interest is high, but since that moment, he had been receiving strange fake calls from his bank. Which is a lie.
[automerge]1612652404[/automerge]
Okay, i don't think such people give reasonable amount of money that will enable one to start up reasonable business too. The amount they give isn't even worth paying for electrical bill for the month. And their interest rate is kinda bizarre.
At all.... They will never borrow you the kind of money that can be replicated back maybe from business or jobs.. they borrow money because of there interest, but before u borrow they seem nice and interest is low which I not..

Last edited:
I have never tried taking a loan online before and I hope I will never be in a position where I would have to do that. I don't really think online loan sites are reliable and their loans are very small compared to what you would get from a bank loan. When I need loans I would try getting it from my friends and family.

Overall, online personal loans are very safeto obtain, provided you take a few precautions and check to see that the lender has secured its website. If your information is encrypted, it is just as safe to transmit itonline, as it is to give it to a banker at a brick and mortar location.
Some people who borrow money do so either without thinking if they can really afford it, because they feel they have no other option, but that often isn’t the case.

It might be that you could put off making the purchase or not make it at all.

Try asking yourself:

Could I wait until I can afford to buy the item without borrowing?
If there’s something I need, is there another way of getting it, for example, swapping it for something else, buying it second-hand or getting it for free from a free recycling website?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds