Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you ask to borrow money?

Well, I have been scammed before and I have also learned this thing myself. I was scammed by HYIPs and I learned the lesson. I still monitor HYIPs in order to find out what HYIP has become a scam. However, I NEVER invest a single penny in those HYIP programs ever.

When you're very convinced that most of the HYIP programs are scams, I don't see any reason why you should still be wasting your time and energy in monitoring them. When you no longer have any need to invest a penny in any of them, I believe that it's time to move on completely.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never borrow money because I don't like being owned something to someone, and it's not because I will not give it back I will 100% give it back that's exactly the point I am a responsible guy and this debt can appear in my head daily and even annoy me just the thought of stealing from someone I never want to do such a thing.
So I rather avoiding that if it's possible but sometimes we dont have any choice and we have to since life isn't easy it is indeed challenging..

I never borrow money because I don't like being owned something to someone, and it's not because I will not give it back I will 100% give it back that's exactly the point I am a responsible guy and this debt can appear in my head daily and even annoy me just the thought of stealing from someone I never want to do such a thing.
So I rather avoiding that if it's possible but sometimes we dont have any choice and we have to since life isn't easy it is indeed challenging..

I will always tell people to try as much as possible to pay back whatever they have borrowed from another person because it is not everyday that you get the privilege of getting money from someone when you are in need.

So, whenever it comes to pay the money back, you should do anything within your power to make sure that it's paid when you are supposed to pay it.

When you're very convinced that most of the HYIP programs are scams, I don't see any reason why you should still be wasting your time and energy in monitoring them. When you no longer have any need to invest a penny in any of them, I believe that it's time to move on completely.

Well, I just monitor them just for fun. I am clearly not interested in them and make any kind of investment. I just monitor them in order to find out what HYIP program has turned into a scam. This may also include old HYIPs that claimed to be extremely reliable.

Well, I just monitor them just for fun. I am clearly not interested in them and make any kind of investment. I just monitor them in order to find out what HYIP program has turned into a scam. This may also include old HYIPs that claimed to be extremely reliable.

There are some people who go to the extent of borrowing money to invest in this kind of project and I keep asking myself the question on why they are going to be doing something like this especially when they are very aware that this kind of investment is something that is most likely not going to favor them but they will still borrow money to invest in it.

There are some people who go to the extent of borrowing money to invest in this kind of project and I keep asking myself the question on why they are going to be doing something like this especially when they are very aware that this kind of investment is something that is most likely not going to favor them but they will still borrow money to invest in it.

Well, they borrow money in order to invest in such kind of project due to many different reasons. They may think that such kind of projects are legitimate and they will benefit them in the long run. However, they may not be the case at all. They eventually get scammed.

Well, they borrow money in order to invest in such kind of project due to many different reasons. They may think that such kind of projects are legitimate and they will benefit them in the long run. However, they may not be the case at all. They eventually get scammed.

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to borrow money and use it to start any kind of business. I am also not going to be interested in borrowing money to use it and invest in any project that I am not the owner. It's something that I try as much as possible to avoid because I can't bear the consequences of paying for money that never made any profit for me.

That depends on my own specific situation and needs, but normally I borrow money for business only when I have a clear plan for how I'll use the funds and a strategy for repaying the loan. Borrowing money should be done strategically, with a clear goal in mind. And also be sure that the venture you invest it on is feasible.

I buy into this idea very well. If you don't have a have a vivid plan for how to make use of the funds and a concrete strategy for repaying the loan, don't apply for the loan because you will clearly default in repaying it which won't be good for you financially.

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to borrow money and use it to start any kind of business. I am also not going to be interested in borrowing money to use it and invest in any project that I am not the owner. It's something that I try as much as possible to avoid because I can't bear the consequences of paying for money that never made any profit for me.

Well, there are many reasons for I tend to dislike borrowing money. One of the main reasons is the fact that I feel embarrassed to borrow money. This is a natural thing and I am sure that borrowing money may sound unprofessional in many cases.

Well, there are many reasons for I tend to dislike borrowing money. One of the main reasons is the fact that I feel embarrassed to borrow money. This is a natural thing and I am sure that borrowing money may sound unprofessional in many cases.

The embarrassment is even going to get worse when you try to borrow money from a friend and ended up not getting the money after you must have explained the reason why you needed the money. But the person is still going to deny giving you that money which is going to be a total embarrassment.

The embarrassment is even going to get worse when you try to borrow money from a friend and ended up not getting the money after you must have explained the reason why you needed the money. But the person is still going to deny giving you that money which is going to be a total embarrassment.

This is quite common. When you borrow money, you have to explain why you need money in the first place. This is a very embarrassing thing, as you may need to borrow money for personal use most of the time.

This is quite common. When you borrow money, you have to explain why you need money in the first place. This is a very embarrassing thing, as you may need to borrow money for personal use most of the time.

Well, you cannot ask someone to lend you money without having to explain the reason why you needed the money. Even if you have to lie, you would definitely need to give them a very good reason to make them release the money. Banks will need to know why you need the money and you must provide a collateral.

I can't really advise someone on whether or not to borrow money for your business. That's something you'll need to decide based on your specific circumstances and goals. However, you should consider some general tips on how to manage your finances and make smart decisions when it comes to borrowing money.

Well, you cannot ask someone to lend you money without having to explain the reason why you needed the money. Even if you have to lie, you would definitely need to give them a very good reason to make them release the money. Banks will need to know why you need the money and you must provide a collateral.

I usually borrow small amount of cash from my family members. I do not explain them why I need money and they do offer me cash in case if i need because they know that I would return the money back. However, in case if you are asking for a loan from other people, then you may need to explain why you need money.

I usually borrow small amount of cash from my family members. I do not explain them why I need money and they do offer me cash in case if i need because they know that I would return the money back. However, in case if you are asking for a loan from other people, then you may need to explain why you need money.

Then, it's very obvious that your family members trust you not to default when it comes to paying back what you've borrowed from them. I have vowed never to even lend money to family members unless it's to my immediate kid brother for the family's business.

Then, it's very obvious that your family members trust you not to default when it comes to paying back what you've borrowed from them. I have vowed never to even lend money to family members unless it's to my immediate kid brother for the family's business.

Some family members have bad attitude when it comes to repaying loans collected from another family member, and that is one thing that has made me stop giving any of them money. I don't want to have issues with any of them for any reason.

Some family members have bad attitude when it comes to repaying loans collected from another family member, and that is one thing that has made me stop giving any of them money. I don't want to have issues with any of them for any reason.

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to avoid putting myself in a situation whereby I am going to lend money to my family member and it's going to cause a serious strain in our relationship. I wouldn't even know how to start dragging it with the person because of the money I gave to him, so I try and avoid it from happening again.

It is absolutely not necessary for me, but when I started a fairly small business, I had almost nothing, because the reality was not as I expected, so I spent all my funds that I planned to spend, and the business was not ready yet, so I had to borrow quite often funds from my relatives and friends, but I am glad that they supported me.

I no longer monitor them now. I used to monitor them in the sense that I used to check what kind of program has turned into a scam. This is what I used to check back then. However, now things are quite different. I use my time to learn different things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds