Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're like most Americans, you owe money toward a large loan. Whether that means carrying thousands of dollars in credit card debt, having a hefty mortgage in your name or making car loan payments each month, loan debt is part of your life. This means you're looking at hundreds of dollars in interest payments over the life of the loan(s). There's also the mental load of knowing you owe perhaps tens of thousands of dollars and that you'll be paying back the loan for years to come.

I have never taken a stab at getting cash online in light of the fact that it isn't applicable to me, this is on the grounds that acquiring cash online can be strategic as the situation on the off chance that I later restored the cash and I couldn't get back my collateral,this will be an awful encounter

Borrowing is one thing i hate in my life. I don't like borrowing. I don't go to financial institutions to borrow any money from them. I don't go to these money lending apps on play store to download and borrow money from them . I dont

Yes I have borrowed money online before in the past several times and most times I was using the borrowed money for my academics then because I was not working, although I was doing some side hustle to pay back the loan but it wasn't a good story to tell. Borrowing of money is not good, you risk facing a lot from loan officers incase you did not meet up with your payment. Infact there was one certain time I didn't meet up and I was called on several occasions that serious measure will be taking concerning the little money I borrowed and before I knew it they started sending messages to my contact that am a fraud and that am running from them, I was so pissed of that I called them up, although the damages had been done then. Ever since then I stopped applying for loans and always advice people not to take up loans.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have borrowed many online many times and amount you are entitled to borrow increase with your level of credibility in terms of paying back as at when due. You can't borrow substantial amount of money online but you can always get reasonable amount of need arises based on your credibility.

I haven't taken or obtained any loan from any loan giving giving websites or applications before. Maybe because I am really sensitive to loans after what happened to my uncle where he was involved with a loan shark, I always check the interest rate of these websites and applications and I usually find out that they are usually on the high side.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
The worst thing a person can ever do is borrowing from all these online loan Apps. they have a very high interest rate that you begin to wonder why, as if that is not enough. if you borrow money from them and due to one reason or the other you are not able to pay back on time, they will send a message to all your contacts claiming that you're a fraudster that ran away with company's money. it's a very bad experience with them.

I have seen so many advertisements on the Internet on taking loans online, the advertisements claim that you will get the loan (which is a huge sum of money by the way) in only a few minutes. But I do not believe such as possible, I think of it as a scam that they will tale away from you more than they will give, I'm not a fan of taking debts so I'm not sure I will ever take loans from banks, especially online ones.

I have tried quite a few number of them and obtain loan from their service without collateral but you must register with your BVN which makes it easy to get their money back. You are right that their interest rate is very high.

I have been trying to see how i can borrow money online because i know that if they should have this option it will be a good development.
When i borrow online i will like to invest online as well.
This is going to be interesting.

I have not done that before now because I don't see it as a good thing to do but I know someone who occasionally does so whenever he needs money. In reality what if this people don't get to pay back what will happen.

I have been trying to see how i can borrow money online because i know that if they should have this option it will be a good development.
Okay, why i don't like borrowing online via my own country's online mortgages, is that they give very small amount of cash. That can't even help you to solve what you borrowed it for, that made me to resign and focus on saving money.

No, I have not but I have a friend who used to borrow some loans from a mobile app. This app was built by a Chinese company and they do offer loans to individuals that need them. I think they collect your bvn which is your bank verification number and every month, they take a particular amount of money for your bank account so in time you pay up your loan.

Yes I have, somebody actually tried talking me into borrowing money online after much persuading I decide to try. The platform was very convenient at the beginning, we were introduced to what it takes to get loan and how long you meant to pay back when it got to the interest rate was what discouraged me from it we were actually told that we are going to be paying 50% of the money been loaned to us

thumbnail.jpg

In One Night I Earned $40,456!
In One Night I Earned $40,456!​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​
Okay, why i don't like borrowing online via my own country's online mortgages, is that they give very small amount of cash. That can't even help you to solve what you borrowed it for, that made me to resign and focus on saving money.
Borrowing money here is nothing to write home about. this country does not value progress how can you lend money to somebody a little amount that can not even solve anything. In fact it is a total waste of time to borrow money online in this country that you can not use to start even a business.
[automerge]1612545242[/automerge]
Yes I have, somebody actually tried talking me into borrowing money online after much persuading I decide to try. The platform was very convenient at the beginning, we were introduced to what it takes to get loan and how long you meant to pay back when it got to the interest rate was what discouraged me from it we were actually told that we are going to be paying 50% of the money been loaned to us
I will be happy to borrow money regardless of this not too rigid condition.
Please i will like you to link me with that platform or site that allows you to borrow money after meeting up with their requirements.
This is really a good development.

Last edited:
Good one, their are many online loan sites here in our country, which you can look up to and borrow some money to pay off you bills and carter for your other menial needs. But the money can't be enough to settle your business start up or used for profit end investment.

Concerning if I have borrowed money online before. Well, I have not borrowed or taking loan online before, though we have some many loans application that are ready to borrow or loan out money but some have to link your bank profile with them so they can have access to remove the loan plus interest as at when due. Some are very enticing with their offers

Yes. I have tried it. And that was on o kash but it wasn't successful though. It was when the outbreak of the corona virus started in Nigeria. It we really a bad time then that financially, things were not okay. So I saw about the o kash online, then I made an attempt to borrow from them, but I thank God I wasn't given the loan

I have never tried borrowing money online before and I don't do any good at work nevertheless people have been borrowing and its works for them.
Maybe in the nearest future I'll give it a try but for now I will not try it because I don't want to double of what I borrowed
[automerge]1612552139[/automerge]
I have never tried borrowing money online before and I don't do any good at work nevertheless people have been borrowing and its works for them.
Maybe in the nearest future I'll give it a try but for now I will not try it because I don't want to double of what I borrowed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds