Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

Yes I have tried borrowing money online before, but I didn't succeed. There are many no apps flooding on Facebook this run apps offers to borrow you money for you to pay back within a stipulated time.
When I wanted to borrow the money, I asked for the opinion of some people and they warned me never to borrow the money because if i refuse to pay, those apps will definitely you ruin your reputation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course I have borrowed money online before, it is very easy to borrow no collateral but you have to give all your information online with your account number with your BVN so as to verify if the information you supply is correspond.

I have been scared of borrowing money online. It is not something that is easy to do especially when you take a look at the rising cases of scam that is happening globally. When I can't borrow using the popular banks, then it is better that I don't do it.

Yes, I have done that severally and paid back without issues. I take time to read people's review before I download the app so that I won't fall into the hands of scammers. But most of their interest rate is too much.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have never taken loan from any website and I also don't consider it a wise step to start up business by taking loan, because in this way a person cannot pay full attention for the development and progress of business.
So a person should start his own business by his savings.

Online loan app is the worst platform I have ever seen when it comes to borrowing money, I would rather borrow money from friends and family or even take a loan from the bank than to borrow money from these loans app, I heard a story of how they called a guy criminal and send messages to all his contacts because he couldn't pay back the money he borrowed on time.

Have I tried to borrow money online before. When no, sure they are alot of sites and app that say they loan money to people with with low interest rate. But when you give this site or app your bank details they withdraw money from your bank without your permission. So my advice for you is not to borrow or loan money from any app or site that is not your bank.

Yes. I was left with the no option then. I was at the verge borrowing but I was not loaned because I requested for more than what a newbie can apply for and I didn't want to reduce the amount, that's why I couldn't borrow then.

Yes I've actually tried to borrow money once through one of these loan apps but I couldn't complete the request. Even if I had the chance to, I still wouldn't have because of the high interest rate.

Yes, and it was a terrible experience. I borrowed a loan from Paylater, their interest rate was very high but l needed the money and l was to pay back in installment. After l delayed the last payment, he had to deduct money directly from my account and l was so mad that l had to pay back the remaining balance and report them to a regulatory affair.
Hmm, that is very devastating to see my money drop down from an loan platform deducting it direct from my account. That's why i don't have time for them cos i don't want to see unnecessary deduction cos of outstanding debts.

No, I have never taken a loan from the merchant before and this is because I have learnt from my friend's bad experience with them. Online loan disbursing platforms are very strict with their terms, they give their users very short term loans that guarantees them ultra high rate of interest on the loan so I will advice people not to make use of them.

I was offered to, but declined because i know they are just going the charge a high interest, and their agents are just annoying they will keep bugging you and threaten to sue(bluffing) even when you're still 1 week away from paying contract.
There's a lot of problem and harassment people got because of them

There are actually lots of online loan sites. I have actually taken loan from two of these sites. The first site gave me just #3000, the second site started me with #5000. Some of the loan were disbursed in seconds or minutes. But the only problem I have with them is the high interest rate for a short period of time. That is my experience with them so far.

I never tried to take a loan through online before nor have an interest in doing so. I don't like borrowing money but if I have no other choice, I will be borrowing from someone I know, not the banks either. The interest charges are kinda high, that's why.

I have tried several times without success including those loan apps.i letter came to understand that if you don't have a stable source of income they will not consider you.their target is mostly salary earners and small business people.i will keep trying maybe one day I will succeed.

I have borrowed money online before. But I have stop patronizing online lenders because of the high interest rate they use to charge. One of them named "onefinance" even lied against me at credit bureau. I mail them to show my displeasure on how they said I default when I have already cleared up all my Loan. That very day I deleted there app and say bye bye to one finance.

A buddy as soon as brought me to this on-line borrowing platform stated it changed into exquisite and I ought to get excessive quantity so I attempted it however subsequently were given a completely low quantity with hight hobby with the promise that if I paid that one I may want to get some thing higher i repaid quicker and the rate changed into nonetheless the same.

Online banking has been around for many years, but online loans have been slower to adapt. Fortunately, there are now plenty of good online lenders to choose from. It's similar to getting a loan anywhere else, but much more convenient. You'll need to provide personal information such as your Social Security number and address, and depending on the lender, information about your job, income, and expenses. To get started, just pick a lender and apply; the process should only take a few minutes.

Borrowing money online is not a safe idea. I think it's better if you borrow money in a personal not in online. Because i think online is not a good idea because there is no guaranteed that if you are transacting online is a safe place.

I have never gotten loan online before. I have once attempted to do so. But I was skeptical of it being a scam. But several times, my network provider have borrowed me money in form of airtime and data subscription in which I had to pay back. The interest on it was 10%. Anyone trying yo borrow money online should be quite careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds