Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I didn't know that there are legal lenders in the internet. Legal means it is a company that is registered with the appropriate government agency and regulated by the central bank. If the website does not fall under that category then you might be scammed especially when the requirement is a credit card or your bank account number. I have so many emails from a certain African country with a big money stashed in a bank that they need a foreign bank account to transfer the funds. Obviously that is a scam and that trick can be used again.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion loans can be frustrating but it still balls down to where and how you got it. I always advise if there are other options, try to avoid loans but in the other hand in some part of the world, you need loans to start up a business because of poor governance and lack of employment.

No I have not borrowed any money from online sources while I did know anything about it first. Is it possible, I never hear like this news online borrowing, I think in my country, very little workers will have borrowed online money or it is impossible in my country. If this opportunity is available, then we should take benefits from it I think.

I have
Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have tried borrow money from online merchant in my local country, they give you the loan but the approach at which they use to collect their money and want you to pay back when the date is due is very poor, most times situations goes beyond your capacity and you might not have the money to pay as at when due, the interest rate start growing , just to make you want to pay on time, if you can't pay , they start messaging your contact list , telling them you are criminal, you don't wanna pay your bill, that you are on the line, that the poor approach, anyways everything in my country they see opportunity to punish the citizen.

No I've not tried to borrow money online and I don't even see myself having that thought. The fear of giving away my BVN is dreadful enough not to talk not knowing how they actually collect their loans back. I either raise my money or I borrow from a friend.

I have

I have tried borrow money from online merchant in my local country, they give you the loan but the approach at which they use to collect their money and want you to pay back when the date is due is very poor, most times situations goes beyond your capacity and you might not have the money to pay as at when due, the interest rate start growing , just to make you want to pay on time, if you can't pay , they start messaging your contact list , telling them you are criminal, you don't wanna pay your bill, that you are on the line, that the poor approach, anyways everything in my country they see opportunity to punish the citizen.
That's very, that approach is very unwise. My friend told me something like that, concerning his own experience with online mortgage platform. He told me that he experienced your own fate when his own loan term was due, they started messaging him with a very insane messages like the one you faced.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Yes, I have tried borrowing money from a loan app like palm credit but that was before the rule of auto deductions was passed by central banks for all the loan apps and financial institution. Since then, I never tried such again because these loan apps can do and undo.
[automerge]1612594286[/automerge]

Yes, I have tried borrowing money from a loan app like palm credit but that was before the rule of auto deductions was passed by central banks for all the loan apps and financial institution. Since then, I never tried such again because these loan apps can do and undo.

Online loan app is the worst platform I have ever seen when it comes to borrowing money, I would rather borrow money from friends and family or even take a loan from the bank than to borrow money from these loans app, I heard a story of how they called a guy criminal and send messages to all his contacts because he couldn't pay back the money he borrowed on time.

That's unethical and wicked from them! How could they do that to a customer after borrowing from them? The best they would have done is to let the authorities know while they sue him to court instead of taking this evil route that is against the ethics of doing business.

That's very, that approach is very unwise. My friend told me something like that, concerning his own experience with online mortgage platform. He told me that he experienced your own fate when his own loan term was due, they started messaging him with a very insane messages like the one you faced.
It's so annoying and crazy, I regret ever collecting loan online , emotionally they start attacking you with messages, like one is a criminal and it's not trust worthy, I felt sometimes there are always some breaches that happens that handicap one from paying back loan at a particular time, this online merchant don't care about your well been it all about their money, in my local country, the government here don't care about the citizens, that's why some of all this things inconvenient us most times.

It's so annoying and crazy, I regret ever collecting loan online , emotionally they start attacking you with messages, like one is a criminal and it's not trust worthy, I felt sometimes there are always some breaches that happens that handicap one from paying back loan at a particular time, this online merchant don't care about your well been it all about their money, in my local country, the government here don't care about the citizens, that's why some of all this things inconvenient us most times.
Too bad, those approaches they used is too weird for a customers choice. That will hinder their progress in the online loan mortgage, i can't just spend more time on borrowing loan when those loan merchants behave so indifferent in nature.

Borrowing online has helped me in many ways to cater for my needs whenever I am broke, it pays a lot and is one is not careful, you can run into debt if you can pay back at the end of the stipulated time, the money you owe will keep increasing everyday, i have borrowborrowed from palm credit, fair money , Quickcheck and others.

Too bad, those approaches they used is too weird for a customers choice. That will hinder their progress in the online loan mortgage, i can't just spend more time on borrowing loan when those loan merchants behave so indifferent in nature.
They don't care because everyone are suffering and smiling, other people are good with such offer, they see , most online merchant are seen as messiah or most high, they came when people need most, when you are burst up with lots of cash or you are rich, if you take your time to think about their offer you will know this online loan merchant are rogues ....

Yes i have tried borrowing online before and most actually demands huge kyc data to be able to conduct borrowing i think , i later find one borrowing site like binance which i was still able to borrow some token and i was asked to pay back at a stipulated period of time i think. , so it's actually okay to have a borrowing site just incase

There is no issue in borrowing from account once you follow there normal protocols and refund the money at when due. Though have not borrowed online before but I have some people that have did such before and they refund at when due and its doing well for them.

That's unethical and wicked from them! How could they do that to a customer after borrowing from them? The best they would have done is to let the authorities know while they sue him to court instead of taking this evil route that is against the ethics of doing business.
You can imagine such wickedness, and the most painful part is that the guy has already paid up almost all the amount he borrowed including 1000 naira, they sent text messages to all his contacts that the guy is a criminal on the run telling them that he stole money from them and ever since then he has been on the run, they didn't even explained to them that it was money he borrowed. It's really so pathetic

You can imagine such wickedness, and the most painful part is that the guy has already paid up almost all the amount he borrowed including 1000 naira, they sent text messages to all his contacts that the guy is a criminal on the run telling them that he stole money from them and ever since then he has been on the run, they didn't even explained to them that it was money he borrowed. It's really so pathetic

If I were to be the guy in question and I have money to hire legal services, I will definitely sue the loan app for defamation of character. They need to answer basic human rights questions on why they think they can just go about telling people that I am a criminal when I stole nothing from them.

Yes I have tried countless times ,but I could not borrow it because of the demands is just too high and the time to repay is just too small to pay back. And also the requirement is just too much, they will ask for so many ID's. Its just too much a stress yo bear but I have thought of not trying it again though

Yes I've accessed them when I was cash strapped and they are much better than asking friends or family, I ensure I payback before the loan tenure elapses. Their interests are on the high side but it's worth it at the end of the day.
The money is usually for little emergencies and not for business as the interest is way to high.

I have tried borrowing money online before. Though site wasn’t a scam I just backed out because of the requirements. They requested for my bank verification number (BVN) and I couldn't give them cause it wasnt meant to be shared with anyone.

Yes I have tried countless times ,but I could not borrow it because of the demands is just too high and the time to repay is just too small to pay back. And also the requirement is just too much, they will ask for so many ID's. Its just too much a stress yo bear but I have thought of not trying it again though
Yeah, those verification process using our useful credentials is not something one expose any how. I don't give out to any unregulated financial institutions like the online loan sites. I make inquiries before given out my information to any of them. Currently, i don't have time for their loan again, cos they don't worth it all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds