Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

Before you know where to allocate your money, you need to know your responsibilities. ... If you can't reach an agreement with the lender, you can try to sell the item.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes online loan was introduced to me by a friend of mine before when I needed money to solve an important issue in our system and I tried one in my local currency and I was paid but the payment is not an easy task at all because it's like I'm paying almost half of the money that have taken as a percentage which is a very bad thing.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Banner ad Here!​
semp.net​

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
I have been tempted a lot of times to do that but I was scared away by the interest rate, it's complete rip off, I think it's better one goes to a co operative society and get a loan at a good rate. Glee from those online loaners

I have been tempted a lot of times to do that but I was scared away by the interest rate, it's complete rip off, I think it's better one goes to a co operative society and get a loan at a good rate. Glee from those online loaners
If it will be possible to get a loan without much interest rate during the loan repayment, that would be good. Loaning money from some mortgages doesn't interest me cos of the interest rate and the terms and conditions involved in their platform.

According to my own point of view, I don't believe borrowing money online really exist this is because I tried to borrow money online with a loan app. it refused to go through and I did the registration complete with every information they asked. But still it refused to go through

I have tried borrowing money online and it was a nasty experience for me. I could not meet up with the payment deadline and I started getting a series of calls from the the online loan company, they even had to send messages to my contacts. They resolved it by collecting any money I deposited in my bank account without my permission. Since then I have stayed away from online loan platforms.

I haven't really done online borrowing before. It is better to stay away from debt especially if you have the means to do without it. Well people do borrow online. I have nothing against it. Just make sure you have he means to pay back.

Yea. I have done that before but it was not a very pleasant experience. The online loan sites can be very menacing and intimidating when you default on repayment even if it's by one day. You borrow a sum of eight thousand Naira, and after a week or so of defaulting, you might be told to pay back 15 thousand Naira i

I have tried it just once and when it was time for them to deposit the money into my bank account, It was at that instant I later changed my mind and had to backed off totally. And until today they are still sending me text that I have one click away to get my loan into my bank account but I have been ignoring their text messages as I don't want to have anything to do with borrowing of money.

Hello, if you are already working on a website, you may be challenged to pay some money before you start working, but if you are not working, you can go to any website online.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
yes , i need money for agriculture in one time in my life and i tried borrowing money online and i also get it by this money i get good profit
from agriculture for return it soon.

Borrowing money online gives you the opportunities to secure a fast loan, online loan is good and affordable, but the question is can we afford the charges and can we meet the deadline dates cos if we can't , the money will keep rising everyday.

While you can often use a loan to pay off another debt, be sure to read the best print of your agreement first and be prudent about your spending habits. He said ... for example, "a bank may need to use the most money in existing loans, and may even be able to help other lenders make payments."

For example, if you are promised an APR of 6% on a $13,000 four-year auto loan with no money down, no other fees, which compounds monthly, you'd pay a total of $1,654.66 in interest. Your monthly payments might be higher with a four-year loan—but a five-year auto loan will cost you $2,079.59 in interest.

no I never did before because it is a difficult task and stuff for me to take I just hate this type of steps while the work is online or offline I never ever take and even not tried borrowing money while online or offline we should stay away from such kind of things which is not good for us and as the humanity we should not accept this type of things borrowing money is not good at all so I never at like this and never happened to me.

Online advances could now and again captivating in managing prompt requirements. The greater part of these online credits destinations, have strategies that makes you connect your financial balance to your profile on their webpage. In any case, the solicitation is at times troublesome on the grounds that there is consistently a decay from them. I have never mentioned a credit from them on the grounds that their profil edge is consistently just about as tremendous as the advance mentioned.

In coping with urgent needs, online loans can often be tempting. Yeah, I was able to borrow money online a couple of times. They were in my country via the loan apps available. Interest rates have been too strong, which is discouraging. It was also a big problem to pay back because I had borrowed the cash for personal use and not for business. But I stopped getting loans.

Yes I have borrowed with two loan apps before and there service is good, only that what they loan out is small. I have used branch and fair money. There interest rate is not much. They only require bvn for verification of one's account.

I don't like borrowing money online because they will require for your bvn and they might even use it for any dubious activities that can haunt you later in the future sometimes you can even pay back the money but it will still be recorded in their system that you have never paid back the money I only get loan from a trusted source like a bank or so.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Banking Here!​
semp.net​

Working on internet is very interesting and sometimes it becomes boring because we can get bored by doing one work again and again there online business tried bore. I also suggest you to do business with hard work and enjoy their life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds