Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried borrowing money online before?

I have tried borrowing money online before, at first i honestly believe it would not work, Because I thought to myself when you try to borrow money from a physical loan borrowing platforms and they refuse to borrow you, then it would not be possible for an online platform to borrow you, but I was very wrong at the end.

Advertisement Placeholder
With that in mind, here are some thoughtful ways to approach friends for a loan.
Ask for Advice First, Services Second, Money Third. Money is not the only assist your friends can provide. ...
Put Your Friend at Ease. ...
Be Specific and Truthful. ...
Put It in Writing. ...
Return the Favor ...

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

There are so many platforms these days that gives online loan, but the issue one would have with taking these loans is because of their interest rate, which is always very high. These platforms also give loan starting with a very small amount, as you get loans regularly from them and repay in due time, your trust with them as a customer increases and the amount of loan to which you can get also increases.

Well , i have not taken money from any online merchant in form of loan as i find it dangerous , taking it from online unverified sources and also the interest given by those people are really too way high . So , i am definitely gonna prefer taking loan from bank as the interest is bit low there.

The mistake the business owner makes gives the chance to learn new things about their businesses and to avoid repeating the same mistake in the nearest future. Don't allow failure of music to bring to send back to you instead take it as a positive vibe and move forward.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Loan hmmmmmn I initially detest taking loans. I just hate it. But over time, i grew stronger and had a better understanding. Even the Dangote's of this world take loans. So i have taken loans 3 times. The finance houses approached me on LinkedIn, however it wasn't a loan without collateral so to say, the requirement was that you must be a salary earner, in a way that salary is a form of security.
In all it was awesome imagine collecting a loan of N2m. Invested, get a monthly roi of 300k monthly. Repaid the loan then took ownership of the capital. Awesome right?
As it could be awesome same way it can be frustrating if the investment goes south. I have seen it both ways. Lol.

I have tried it and i do not intend to repeat it, not because of anything but because of the exposure it gives to my bank details, and the level of uncertainty incase something happens your incoming funds are at risk.

I financed online many other times in the past. I used the printed funds for my academics most of the time because I didn't work. However, it wasn't a good thing to tell, although I was hustling to pay back the loan. You risk a lot from creditors, because you haven't paid your payment. It isn't good to take the money. In fact, there was a certain time when I wasn't meeting and I was called on several times to take a serious measure on the little money I lent and, before I knew it, they started sending my contact messages that I am a cheat.

Working on internet is very interesting and sometimes it becomes boring because we can get bored by doing one work again and again there online business tried bore. I also suggest you to do business with hard work and enjoy their life
Yeah, sometimes it is stressful doing job on the internet, cos of the hours you need to spend to earn something better. Their is the time you will reach the body will start feeling dizzy and weak. So it needs to rest to carry on, and we need to rest it properly to avoid strain in our body system.

yes i did once, i was in need of money, but i just couldn't get anyone to help and i completely understand that, i myself wouldn't trust someone i met online in money, it's difficult to gain people trust as well

The safest way to borrow money online is to ensure you're dealing with a reputable lender and keep an eye out for red flags. You risk two major consequences when borrowing money online. Losing money. Fake lenders can easily set up shop, promise the world, and charge high fees for approving your loan.

Their are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

Have you taken loan(s) before from those loan merchants online? how much wiere you able to take from them?? Was the repayment interest high??
Lol. You reminded me of some online borrowing microfinance banks like carbon, Aela credit, sookoloan and others . I have once borrowed money from them and repay it back. But honestly, their interest is so unbearable, like giving out loan for 10% interest within two weeks. Its too much.

I think there are many scammers online so I don't have the nerves to borrow money online. I feel like others will also share the same sentiment and be very skeptical about lending money especially online.

The first time I tried to getting a loan online was when I wanted to complete the payment of a deep freezer I purchased. I was desperately in need of money and no one was willing to help me with money to pay. The charges I was given made me to change my mind going for the loan.

Hello, if you are already working on a website, you may be challenged to pay some money before you start working, but if you are not working, you can go to any website online.

I have never tried borrowing money online to start doing something that might actually affect me in the future. If I want money to start up something I make sure I earn it on myself and I use that money to do whatever I want to do with it that will suit me better

Beware of all the online apps that give out small loans in order to harvest your BVNs. Most of them are doing so just to use their access to your BVN against you in the near or far future. Don't forget that banks always warn all their customers not to reveal their BVNs and card details to anyone. They are meant to be kept secret. Don't forget that you won't be poor for life. A time is coming when you will become so big that you will have millions or billions in your bank account. That's when most of the unregistered and unlicensed loan app admins are patiently waiting for to launch their well calculated attack.

ItTheir are host of online loan sites that offers loan options to everyone without collateral. In order for one to use it and solve some issues, or start up a business, that needs fast money response. I tried some online loan sites in my local country, i was successful in borrowing once. The repayment option sometimes is almost half of what i asked for, in the other way round it is stable. But the money you get can't start you a business nor solve those your big challenges that needs adequate finance to take care of.

I've tried borrowing funds online a couple times and I didn't fine it easy at all and after several trials they s refused lending me. Didn't know what to do and I needed the funds badly so I later contacted a friend who used his referral code to invite me and I was later given the cash

There are so many financial institutions who lend money out to people online. Some are banks, cooperative societies. Etc. There applications floods Google play and other downloading places. I have borrowed from them and it doesn't pay at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds