Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

For every mistake I make in any aspect of my life, it's a great lesson learnt for me. And most times, it's impossible to repeat such mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yeah , I have definitely learnt a lot from my mistakes and I'm using each lesson to grow everyday of my life ranging from family, friendship, relationship, life , business , crypto market etc....

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Exactly the biggest problem is not the fact that you made a mistake, but it is when you keep on making the same mistake over and over again without even realizing it. There are so many people out there suffering this. They dont even know where they went wrong, not to mention learning from it or even correcting it.

Exactly the biggest problem is not the fact that you made a mistake, but it is when you keep on making the same mistake over and over again without even realizing it. There are so many people out there suffering this. They dont even know where they went wrong, not to mention learning from it or even correcting it.
Such people cannot be able to know how to fix their mistake because they do not know how things went wrong. The first solution to surviving problem is knowing the problem.

I’m not a business man and I don’t own any business now but it’s only normal for anybody that want to progress to learn from his previous mistake and move on

Such people cannot be able to know how to fix their mistake because they do not know how things went wrong. The first solution to surviving problem is knowing the problem.
Very true m, without knowing the problem, you can not give the required solution. Just like a doctor treating a person. If the doctor does not know what is wrong or does not try to find out what is wrong, then he might just end up giving out wrong treatments and end up making things worse

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
In the area of business yes I have learnt from my previous mistakes one of two ways which I have downfall in business before I presently starts the one I'm doing.

I think that I have made a couple of mistakes in the past about my business and so many other things but the good thing is that I have learnt from them .

That's true, we ought to learn from our mistakes in business when we fall, cos the mistake learned won't be repeated if the owner is hungry to taste success.
Learning from mistake in cryptocurrency is the most difficult because even if you are learning from your mistakes in this area ,you may not know any possible solution, do you think that I can learn from my mistake and succeed in cryptocurrency alone without the mentor ?

Learning from mistake in cryptocurrency is the most difficult because even if you are learning from your mistakes in this area ,you may not know any possible solution, do you think that I can learn from my mistake and succeed in cryptocurrency alone without the mentor ?
Yes, you can succeed alone in your Cryptocurrency adventure without mentor. You have IQ, you think, if you start reading others post online about what's trending around crypto, you'll be very much knowledgeable in the next few months.

I have learned a lot from my mistakes but I feel as though there's so much more to learn both in business and in life. It's a long drawn out process and not something you can 'crack'. Learning from mistakes is very important though and helps you grow as a person.

I Have made some very bad mistakes in he past before but the most important is that I am learning from them and right now don't think I would make them again.

Yes, i usually learn from my pass mistakes, it's not easy but am trying my best to be perfect not to repeat same mistakes again.

Well, I personally believe that the answer to the question is a very obvious one and it's that I should not get myself to make such a mistake ever again in my life no matter what happens.
Which mistake did you make which you don't want to repeat again in your life?? Business failures isn't end of life, we can still start where we stopped and move it up.

Which mistake did you make which you don't want to repeat again in your life?? Business failures isn't end of life, we can still start where we stopped and move it up.

Well, I made the mistake of entrusting my business to a friend who ended up almost running the business into the ground. This made me realize that it's wrong to leave your business in another person's care.

Well, I made the mistake of entrusting my business to a friend who ended up almost running the business into the ground. This made me realize that it's wrong to leave your business in another person's care.
That's just it, they don't know how to manage it. Just ruining one's business runs in their minds. That's why i can't fancy my business to be entrusted to a stranger.

I agree that entrusting your business to someone is a big mistake unless you can fully trust that someone. I also had that similar experience but not in the management of the business. My best friend in high school stole all my major customers for his own business. That is painful.

I have learnt a lot of times from my mistake the recent one was when I was trying to trade cryptocurrency at after entering the trade, I immediately start becoming afraid that the price will come down against me seriously that actually make me to run out of the market, if I was patient could make a huge amount of profit that day.
I have learnt that consistency and the I can do believe is what is required to make any business to become successful as I have experience my boss then who started his business with this mindset and right now the business is booming.

I agree that entrusting your business to someone is a big mistake unless you can fully trust that someone. I also had that similar experience but not in the management of the business. My best friend in high school stole all my major customers for his own business. That is painful.

Seriously believe me, it was a very major problem for me because I actually didn't believe what I was being told to never trust such person but ended up learning the hard way and it cost me almost everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds