Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Yes I have learn alot on my mistake, in this case the more you make mistake the more you have experience in life.
I learn from my mistake recently I fall or I found my self in an enclosure of fraudster due to the fact that I don't have experience alot well they scam me but know I have pass through it and I already have experience about it so am not sure the thing could happen again after I will fall for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seriously learn from my previous mistakes, and I will never fail in that aspect again, failing in the business I do much desire has thought me a lesson. I always don't boarder much each time I experience failure, because I know it is a preparation for tomorrow.

It is these mistakes that make us a better person and try to reach our dream destination. Our mistakes teach us what went wrong and how to correct it. ... Time and experience have proved to be the best teachers they can be. We learn life lessons from every wrong or bad decision we make.
[automerge]1613055022[/automerge]
Mistakes teach us to make clear what we really want and how we want to survive. ...

Mistakes teach us to accept ourselves and that we can be blamed and loved. ...

Mistakes teach us to accept our downfall and to face our fears. ...

Mistakes teach us how to tell the truth about ourselves and ourselves.

I've learnt alot from my previous mistakes and that have made me grown. I'm not scared of making mistakes but I'll try avoiding it at all cost. Not all mistakes a person come out of and get over it some mistakes leaves a scar on someone's life permanently.

Making mistakes in businesses is not the end of the world,some people get discouraged and quit,while others strive to do better and end up becoming very successful business people. With the right plan success is guaranteed.

Yes I have learn alot on my mistake, in this case the more you make mistake the more you have experience in life.
I learn from my mistake recently I fall or I found my self in an enclosure of fraudster due to the fact that I don't have experience alot well they scam me but know I have pass through it and I already have experience about it so am not sure the thing could happen again after I will fall for it.
At times you have to make mistakes in order to learn, though it might be a bitter lessons but it will surely make you a better or good judge of future investment and business. We are bounds to make mistakes in life but the way we adjust to it is the most important thing. I also made a mistake that I learnt biterrly from it, since then I have been more careful.

Yes, I have learnt form my or previous mistake. I had this mistake in my first business. I used to put people in place of me in my business whenever I was not around. Many times the game center will be running on proxy, either by a friend or family relation. I had series of loses during those period

Yes, I have learnt a lot. Anyone who hasn't learnt from his previous mistake is surely going to get burnt again. The failures/mistakes had taught us the right things to do when we encounter situations that tend to stop our progress.

There is no human on earth who has not made a mistake at one point in his or her life. The right thing is how to pick and dust one's self up from that mistake. Mistakes make one get better and with time, that particular thing becomes the best part of your life if you're consistent.

Indeed, I believe that we all learn from our mistakes, it is a law of life. People who make the same mistakes again, it is because they do not give them importance, but there is always learning. And as you describe in your thread, they are the strongest reason to correct and move forward with the lived experience success is imminent.

I learn from my past mistake therefore I do not commit the same mistake again, but I also continue to make new mistakes. We are prone to make mistake, this is the characteristics of human being.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes, I will be there at home ground beef and I also have a question about business and I also suggest you to know that nowadays selling the house all day and I will be in touch with you and I hope you have any questions or concerns please feel to be in the

Mistakes didn't happen because we want them to just happen. They happened because we thought the choices we were making at the time were right choices until otherwise
[automerge]1619408146[/automerge]
Mistakes didn't happen because we want them to just happen. They happened because we thought the choices we were making at the time were right choices until otherwise

Being part of the universe every human is not 100% above mistake so when you do something foolish then you have to learn not to repeat it again to avoid more lose,in bussines mistakes is not recorded you can lose your job when any recorded mistakes is taken.

One of the things that makes us human is the tendency of making mistakes. Its not really bad to make mistakes but its necessary to take responsibility for your mistake

It's important that I learn from my mistakes, especially business wise, I should remember the process that led to the failure or mistake that is how one can grow.

I once made a mistake one time and started a business of selling hair without research and it did not prosper. I have learn from it and would not do it agaim I would always do research.

making mistakes is very common. Some people are so afraid of making mistakes that they never attempt it. You should not stop yourself from trying in a fear of making mistakes

Sometimes have learnt from my past mistake and other times I make them twice, but notwithstanding mistakes and failures are to be learnt from and not meant to bring us down, fall down seven times get up eight

No man or woman burn of a woman was burn perfect in life. We all grew up to make so many mistakes along the way while growing up. Some we learned from, some just keep repeating themselves. But we still learning everyday of our lives.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds