Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have goals for your online career?

My goal is to earn $200 USD in two weeks, and $200,000 USD in a year.*

*Probably not attainable.
*Does anyone have a viable plan to help me achieve that goal?

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to build yourself by learning more skills so by this way you could run your gigs or website or provide services to people instead of low earning programs scheme.

Many people focus a lot on creating a professional gig page and this is quite important because this may also indicate what kind of service you may offer. So, creating such kind of page in the best manner might be quite important for freelancers who tend to work on many gig websites.

A life without a goal is meaningless especially when it comes to making money, I think every individual should have small and big goals in their career because it will help them to work with a motivation.

For now my goal in online jobs is to learn a digital skill and become a freelancer and for long term I want to have an online business.

Do you have goals for your online career?
Yes, I also have some awesome career goals. I'm a freelance writer. In the future, I want to see myself as a successful entrepreneur and highly-paid, top-rated copywriter by empowering online businesses through my words.

I definitely have a goal for my online earning and it's to get to a height where I will become fully independent financially with the money that I make online. I'm currently working my way towards this goal.

I definitely have a goal for my online earning and it's to get to a height where I will become fully independent financially with the money that I make online. I'm currently working my way towards this goal.
You could divide this big goal onto small goals then you will arrive to the big goal but if focus on the big goal from the first time then you will achieve nothing for example online earning or any other subject.

You could divide this big goal onto small goals then you will arrive to the big goal but if focus on the big goal from the first time then you will achieve nothing for example online earning or any other subject.

This is what I do in the exact manner. I understand the fact that smaller goals play a huge role when it comes to achieving bigger goals. This is why focusing on smaller goals is also extremely important as well. Currently, my main goal is to save money as much as I can. This will definitely help me achieve my bigger goal (i.e. have enough money in order to start investing in a business).

It is very important for you to try as much as possible to become an authority in anything that you are doing as a work. It's the main reason why I am putting every effort that I have into trying to become an authority in the online job that I'm doing, so that it's going to give me a higher advantage when it comes to being the first person to consider by clients who are looking to hire the services that I'm selling.

It is very important for you to try as much as possible to become an authority in anything that you are doing as a work. It's the main reason why I am putting every effort that I have into trying to become an authority in the online job that I'm doing, so that it's going to give me a higher advantage when it comes to being the first person to consider by clients who are looking to hire the services that I'm selling.

I have a specific goal. However, it is not that easy to achieve those goals. The only way a person could achieve goals is by working harder, no matter if you are working online or offline. I think that if you put a lots of effort, then the customers may also notice this as well.

I have a specific goal. However, it is not that easy to achieve those goals. The only way a person could achieve goals is by working harder, no matter if you are working online or offline. I think that if you put a lots of effort, then the customers may also notice this as well.

I can very well tell you that there is no kind of goal that you want to achieve in your life that is easy because there is always challenges in each and everything that we want to do in life in order for us to become successful. This is why you see a lot of people that are finding it very difficult to achieve their goals.

I can very well tell you that there is no kind of goal that you want to achieve in your life that is easy because there is always challenges in each and everything that we want to do in life in order for us to become successful. This is why you see a lot of people that are finding it very difficult to achieve their goals.

Since life is full of challenges, there are many people who often struggle in order to find the right kind of opportunity. They have to work harder and when they work harder, they receive the result after a long time. This is why many people never become rich during the young age. It takes a long time for them to achieve their goals.

The goal which I have with my online work is to continue working on more jobs each day I wake up after I'm back from my office job. I've set a target of at least $300-$500. I've meeting this target for about 6 months and by next year, I will increase it.

This is the same kind of goals that I have been working on with my online jobs. I'm doing everything possible to be constantly selling my services across multiple freelancing communities because the more I sell, is the more I'm making more money. I have a client that I'm working for on monthly contract, he's paying a decent fee for my services. I'm hoping to sign agree on yearly subscription with him.

You have to work hard to achieve any kind of goals which you're looking forward to. Whether it's a small or big goals, if you fail to work hard, show high commitment and dedication towards it, you can never see them realised.

You have to work hard to achieve any kind of goals which you're looking forward to. Whether it's a small or big goals, if you fail to work hard, show high commitment and dedication towards it, you can never see them realised.

Working harder is not the only thing that you may need to do. You also need to work smart and try as much as possible to save money. This is one of the fundamental things that you may need to do in the first place. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done.

Working harder is not the only thing that you may need to do. You also need to work smart and try as much as possible to save money. This is one of the fundamental things that you may need to do in the first place. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done.
If you're working online, you can't afford not to work smart. It's how you can get the job done in the best possible way. This is where skills are very crucial as it's what empowers you to work not only hard but smart too.

If you're working online, you can't afford not to work smart. It's how you can get the job done in the best possible way. This is where skills are very crucial as it's what empowers you to work not only hard but smart too.

Making money online is a really new trend. There are many people who are pursuing an online career and this is why we have to be really smart in case if we are working online and plan to start an online career. There are a lots of scams out there and we must be careful.

Making money online is a really new trend. There are many people who are pursuing an online career and this is why we have to be really smart in case if we are working online and plan to start an online career. There are a lots of scams out there and we must be careful.
Do you know how many workers companies laid off this year? Microsoft laid off their staff, Twitter did, PayPal did, Google did, Amazon did and so many other companies. Offline job isn't offering job protect and it's why exploring working online is good now because no one will lay you off.

Do you know how many workers companies laid off this year? Microsoft laid off their staff, Twitter did, PayPal did, Google did, Amazon did and so many other companies. Offline job isn't offering job protect and it's why exploring working online is good now because no one will lay you off.

Unfortunately, there are many companies that have laid out many employees. This also includes companies such as Dell as well. They were amongst the first companies that laid off employees. Many people assume that offline jobs are secure, but this is not the case. This is why I have my own goals when it comes to working online and making money.

Unfortunately, there are many companies that have laid out many employees. This also includes companies such as Dell as well. They were amongst the first companies that laid off employees. Many people assume that offline jobs are secure, but this is not the case. This is why I have my own goals when it comes to working online and making money.
Depending on working for another company for too long shouldn't be anyone's long term goals. One should have a good sight on bigger goals and work on meeting them. If I'm laid off from my office work today, I've built what I can fall on to sustain myself.

I think that setting goals is very important when you are working online or in any project that you carry out, so you will have a kind of route to follow, but it is important that the goals are structural, that is to say that goals are achievable and not set goals too high from the beginning, because this could frustrate you when you see that you do not reach them so quickly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds