Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

I have actually did made a lot of mistakes in my life in the past. I am also happy though that they were not costly mistakes and I have learnt a lot from them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, you can succeed alone in your Cryptocurrency adventure without mentor. You have IQ, you think, if you start reading others post online about what's trending around crypto, you'll be very much knowledgeable in the next few months.
Well I think this is the truth, because the first person that became expert in cryptocurrency trading did not learn it from anyone ,it is our cryptocurrency expert that make us to believe that you cannot succeed without them.

I'm trying to avoid the mistake I did earlier time via my business that didn't bring me profit, rather making me losing some business funds.

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
After my last business experience failure I have learnt from my previous mistakes and know how well to manage business this has taught me that most times some business are seasonal

After my last business experience failure I have learnt from my previous mistakes and know how well to manage business this has taught me that most times some business are seasonal
Good that you've learned from your previous business that didn't bring you the reward. Slow and steady with better plans will land you the goods to be successful.

Well, I am human and I am bound to make mistakes. I've made so many that I can't learn from them all. For the ones that I was able to sit, review, point out the reasons for the mistake and seek solutions to, I've learnt a great deal from them. For the ones I missed and didn't review, well, I have learnt nothing from then as I have even repeated some of them. But I have developed myself to learn from other people's mistakes.

Mistakes are part of us ability to bounce back from it and never return back to that same mistake that cost us our business will make us move forward.

Mistakes are bound to happen but we all pray we don't make a gravious ones. I have learnt that any opportunity u get that moment shouldn't have been overlooked

Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.

It's actually a very big fool that would keep making the same mistakes over and over again because I strongly believe that only one is more then enough for the lessons.

Anyone who fails to learn from their mistakes is bound to make the same mistake again. I have made my mistakes in business decisions before and I've also learned

It's actually a very big fool that would keep making the same mistakes over and over again because I strongly believe that only one is more then enough for the lessons.
Laughs, that's for sure. Anyone still repeating him or herself over same issues or mistake that cost him or her failure isn't ready for life.

It's very important that people learn from their mistakes because that is one of the ways of self development and progress in life.

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
In terms of starting and managing a business I have learnt from my previous mistakes that I have to get a plan first before going into any business.

Yes our mistakes is challenging for another day to sucessfull business .. you need accept your mistakes to be right we do.
I have learnt from my previous mistake especially when it comes to the job that I did before in the past where I put all my hope in that career thinking that I will grow and continue in that line of job but I was disappointed by some event beyond my control.

I've learnt a lot and I'm still learning everyday. I've learnt to read reviews and personal experience of members of any platform before I commit my money or efforts to it. I used to join platforms then without investigation and ended up getting scammed.

Yes I have learned from my mistake and it only strengthened me and give me more knowledge on how not to make that mistake and use it for a beneficial purpose

In terms of starting and managing a business I have learnt from my previous mistakes that I have to get a plan first before going into any business.
That's better. Mistake actually is not a bad thing. A person that's making mistake shows that the person is taking a step that he's not gotten right. Not making mistake is even deadlier.

Well, I am human and I am bound to make mistakes. I've made so many that I can't learn from them all. For the ones that I was able to sit, review, point out the reasons for the mistake and seek solutions to, I've learnt a great deal from them. For the ones I missed and didn't review, well, I have learnt nothing from then as I have even repeated some of them. But I have developed myself to learn from other people's mistakes.
Hmm, mistakes. I think it's everyone's portion. We can learn from. Them but the ability to completely get rid of them is hard

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Mistake is a greatest lesson and the best teacher in life, making a mistakes tell you that you are not perfect and your are human, but letting the mistake conquer you is the worst thing , and learning from your mistakes makes you the best.

Mistake is a greatest lesson and the best teacher in life, making a mistakes tell you that you are not perfect and your are human, but letting the mistake conquer you is the worst thing , and learning from your mistakes makes you the best.
That's why we ought to learn from the mistake and move on, and not just relenting and toiling about what caused us fail at that moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds