Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have goals for your online career?

You have to work hard to achieve any kind of goals which you're looking forward to. Whether it's a small or big goals, if you fail to work hard, show high commitment and dedication towards it, you can never see them realised.

It's a good thing to start working on your small goals while getting ready for your bigger goals. It's going to be easier to realize your short term goals. Leaving short term goals to start pursing your big term goals is will make it more difficult. Everything is all about stages with how businesses are done.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depending on working for another company for too long shouldn't be anyone's long term goals. One should have a good sight on bigger goals and work on meeting them. If I'm laid off from my office work today, I've built what I can fall on to sustain myself.

This is why there are so many people who keep switching jobs. They work for a company and they move away when they get a new, better opportunity. Having said that, there are many people who have particular goals. They have those goals on their mind and they achieve those goals through experience and skills.

This is why there are so many people who keep switching jobs. They work for a company and they move away when they get a new, better opportunity. Having said that, there are many people who have particular goals. They have those goals on their mind and they achieve those goals through experience and skills.
I've switched on different jobs when the whole thing doesn't suit me. I'm working to better myself financially, if a job isn't paying me to my expectations, I will not work in the company when I see a better paying alternative. It's my goal when working for any business.

I think that setting goals is very important when you are working online or in any project that you carry out, so you will have a kind of route to follow, but it is important that the goals are structural, that is to say that goals are achievable and not set goals too high from the beginning, because this could frustrate you when you see that you do not reach them so quickly.

Working without a goal is always going to be very challenging for you because you will definitely be feeling frustrated with the work that you're doing since you don't think you are making much progress from anything that you are doing. It's the reason why it is always encouraged to make sure that there is a defined goal that you're looking at achieving from either working online or offline to make it easy for you to be satisfied with your commitment and outcome.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds