Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

I've learned from my past experiences investing wrongly when i came into online making money industry way back in 2016. At least I'm not investing on any unregulated investment schemes again.

Advertisement Placeholder
This should be part of humans constant endeavor to be honest. As for me, I learn a lot from my mistakes, I try to analyse what went wrong and strive not to go in that direction again.

Mistake is the best and greatest lesson a business man can learn while doing business to avoid future mistakes in his business, all you need to do is to learn on how you make mistakes and correct yourself.
[automerge]1622565308[/automerge]
Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.
Learning from your past mistake is the first and moving in from your mistake is the other thing , once you are able to learn the reason from your mistakes and you correct them moving on will be easy.

Last edited:
I have made some mistakes in the past and I am sure they really hurt but I have learnt a lot from them already and I hope that I would not make such mistakes again.

My worst decision ever was not investing in Bitcoin then. Chaii, I tought it was a pyramid scheme or scam.

My worst mistake was not listening to my mum when she advised me the on the course I should take in life. I thank God for where I am today but looking back I realise if I had listened to her I'd have passed this stage
I had a similar experience way back about 8years ago,i had the oppourtunity of investing in bitcoin then,when the price was very low,and i did not take advantage of the oppourtunity and today the price is beyound whta one can afford.I have to learn the hard way,and start i have started investing in other coins that has smaller value now.

I had a similar experience way back about 8years ago,i had the oppourtunity of investing in bitcoin then,when the price was very low,and i did not take advantage of the oppourtunity and today the price is beyound whta one can afford.I have to learn the hard way,and start i have started investing in other coins that has smaller value now.
That was a great investment opportunity really. 8 years ago I think Bitcoin was around 10 to 15 dollars, if you would have invested at least $500 then, that would become almost 1 million dollars buy now. That is huge really

I have made mistakes in the past and these mistakes have been my strength presently. They have been the things guiding my actions today. No one will want to repeat a mistake

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
If one is living in this part of the world and never learn from his or her mistake I don't think he or she as grown enough to call himself a man or herself a woman. Because to be able to be successful in anything doing you must learn from your mistakes.

If one is living in this part of the world and never learn from his or her mistake I don't think he or she as grown enough to call himself a man or herself a woman. Because to be able to be successful in anything doing you must learn from your mistakes.
Sure, to be successful in life through the works of our own hands, we must be ready all time, learn from our mistakes and finding ways to improve.

Every mistake I make either on online business or offline business is always an opportunity for me to learn new things, I've never fail to learn a lesson from any mistake I made because that is what will help me to improve myself and to progress forward.

Yes have definitely made a lots of mistakes and whenever I do them I definitely go back to learn again and reflect on those mistakes made so as not to repeat them again.

Every mistake I make either on online business or offline business is always an opportunity for me to learn new things, I've never fail to learn a lesson from any mistake I made because that is what will help me to improve myself and to progress forward.
Every mistakes in life, be it in business comes with lesson of its own. In order to learn from those lessons and apply wisdom will always make one driving towards success.

of course I have learnt a lot of things from my previous mistakes and one thing about me is that whenever I make a mistake I always go back to the drawing board and see where everything went wrong.

I have learnt from my previous mistakes a great deal. My previous mistakes thought me to do a thorough market research about any business that I want to venture into to know whether I am really prepare for such business.

Every mistakes in life, be it in business comes with lesson of its own. In order to learn from those lessons and apply wisdom will always make one driving towards success.
Yes I think the reason why mistake always comes in our life is for us to correct our error and move forward, if someone doesn't learn from the mistakes they made in the past then that person is not growing,,i learned alot on my crypto journey.

Yes I think the reason why mistake always comes in our life is for us to correct our error and move forward, if someone doesn't learn from the mistakes they made in the past then that person is not growing,,i learned alot on my crypto journey.
That's true, we ought to learn from our mistakes in business when we fall, cos the mistake learned won't be repeated if the owner is hungry to taste success.

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
This is a mistake most people make, so no need to feel bad about it. The common notion is that one needs a lot of capital, which almost always lead to borrowing if you want to start a business.

Starting small would help you gain experience and learn to manage resources and even if you lose the money, it's all yours.

Of course i learned, and most of what I'm doing right now if not all is from the lessons i learned from my previous mistake in fact i believed with this saying mistakes teaches but the hardest way. I have seen and learned in a hardest way.

Yes of course I have learned a lot from my mistakes , and actually I can produce better in my work , we really need to learn from own mistakes to get improvments .

Mistakes is the best teachers in life but i have seen people saying experience isnthe best teacher, You only gain from experience while you gain and also learn from your mistakes and will always tread with caution so that you won't repeat the last mistakes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds