Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

The moving on after learning from the mistakes means we are more stronger and wiser than the previous person that makes the mistakes, but some people decided to stay down and let their mistakes swallow them up.
That's why we ought to learn from the mistake and move on, and not just relenting and toiling about what caused us fail at that moment.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is always very important that people learn from their past mistakes and if you can be able to do that then you'll be successful the second time.

Of course yes i learned from my previous mistakes in fact that is the secret of my success in business because when i failed i check why and correct it.

I've learnt from many mistakes of my and I don't think I can fall through all these mistakes again. I have taken my time to study the causes of my failure and all my mistakes and have worked against game

Of course yes i learned from my previous mistakes in fact that is the secret of my success in business because when i failed i check why and correct it.
Learning from your mistakes is improving yourself. That is why it is important to admit our mistakes because when you deny your mistake that means you can do it again and fail again. In business a mistake can be crucial but once we realize our mistake we can hastily act to correct it.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Most persons i have meet in business and relate my experience on the business terrian,they will tell me their own mistakes.Mine has been a handfull,i suffered heavy loss when we gave money to someone to supply us products,and he made away with our money.we have also bought substandard goods from the market.And also we have learnt from the part of those we employ to work with us.It was really a learning experience.

Anyone who fails to learn from their mistakes is bound to make the same mistake again. I have made my mistakes in business decisions before and I've also learned

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, mistakes aren't something that one should kill himself or herself over because it's just more like a lesson.

I don't have any other option than to learn from the mistake I made, my greatest mistake in life was when I miss an opportunity to make over $1000 but because of fear of failure I miss out the opportunity, now fear cannot hold Me down.

Of course i do learned from my previous mistakes because if one is not learning from his previous mistakes it will be hard for such person to make progress.

Experience is the best teacher . It makes you come out stronger after going through horror experiences in business. At times, it's good to experience a little hiccups , this makes you re -think and come out with strategic plans on how to move your business forward.

It is not totally bad to make mistakes in business but it is poor not to learn from tour mistakes. If you do not learn from your mistakes that means you're not making any progress and can still fail if care is not taken.

Most of the financial decision I take today are guided by the lesson I learnt from the previous failed experience. And I have never hesitated to take a new action because I know I'm going to learn if I mistake.

I will be seriosly honest in here. I have not really learnt from my mistakes. I have been scammed by many HYIP sites in the past and even now I continue to invest in paid to click sites and it seems I have been making the same mistake once again. This is because I have no opportunity to make money and I have no other option but to depend on such sites to make money.

Same with me too , I have not actually learnt from the mistakes which I did in gambling . I had planned though to stop at right time after a decent win , but was never able to do that. I always lost aiming for higher win.

Yes I have learnt from my past mistakes and those are what keeps me going , because after learning from the mistake I would put more effort in making things sucessful

Ues i have really learnt from my previous mistake. As they use to say that experience is the best teacher. I'm now using the experience in my mistake to guide myself in my business

It would only be hypocritical to have to repeat mistakes without learning from them, that is why they are called mistakes, they are meant to be used as a point of correction.

My mistake was investing in a pooled forex account. I lost everything, I've learnt to not be in a hurry to make money and instead invest in myself by learning high paying skills

I think that yes , I have learned many lessons from my previous mistakes and still learning , and actually I am ready for making all my experience in the work .

I always learn from my mistakes during business. I don't allow my mistake to ruin my business time cos the end of it will be too detrimental.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds