Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

No I have never sold off my business to my friend I thought you didn't arise it is not bad to sell off your business to your friend.

Seriously, is actually very hard for someone who started a business from the scratch to end up selling it to someone else to take care of the business which is why it's very difficult for anyone to do that kind of thing unless they have no other choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I did. In fact we both started it and later we had to separate due to relocations. I had no other option but to sell my part to her and it was worth it.
That's a true friend... Which they are scarce this days... So which mean you made a lot of profit seeking your share to her and she agreed...

Personally, I don't really know if there is anything that would be enough to make me sell off my business to a friend of mine or even a stranger. I rather buy off than sell off.
I have never sold of a business to a friend but it will no be too bad for you when you sold or sell your business to your friend for one reason or the other

I have never sold of a business to a friend but it will no be too bad for you when you sold or sell your business to your friend for one reason or the other

Seriously, if the case that I have no time to properly take care of the business and manage it successfully, then it's not a bad thing to sell it off to a good friend of mine.

I have never engage in any partnership business with a friend and have never sold my business to a friend before .I only start the type of business I am very sure I will be able to manage to avoid failure

I have never engage in any partnership business with a friend and have never sold my business to a friend before .I only start the type of business I am very sure I will be able to manage to avoid failure
Same thing with me I think I have not sold any business as well and I never involve in any form of partnership with anybody,but if you want to sell a business for a freind then ensure that such business will provide money you will use to open another set of business or invest it wisely to avoid failure and regreat

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I haven't actually started any business yet turn off having to have sold the business to a friend or to anyone for that matter. I won't be the kind of person that will sell off his business to anyone because I always make sure that any business that I will start to become successful.

I do not think that I would have to ever sell off a business to anyone I would rather find a way to make the business work and make profit.

Same thing with me I think I have not sold any business as well and I never involve in any form of partnership with anybody,but if you want to sell a business for a freind then ensure that such business will provide money you will use to open another set of business or invest it wisely to avoid failure and regreat
There is no need to start up a business for the main purpose of selling it out because it does not really make sense,in fact we are advised to start the business we will be able to manage.

Personally, I don't really know if there is anything that would be enough to make me sell off my business to a friend of mine or even a stranger. I rather buy off than sell off.
I have never sold my business to a friend before but it's not be bad for you to sell your business to your friend if the needs arise.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I have not experienced buying and selling of business from friends. If I have money to buy the store, I will certainly do it because I have the financial capacity to do what I would like to do. It's easier to buy than to create a new business.

I can never sell my business off to my frend. Because the agony and pains of the fact that after the business has been sold and it keeps on progressing, I can't leave my business and watch it growing with my life there win..

I think some months way back when I was really broke then I was thinking of selling my business to a friend ,since he was seriously asking for it and I have to still keep it , but now the business is growing

I would be reluctant to sell my business to anyone if I am being offered a low price for my business. I may not sell a business which is running smoothly. I keep my financial matters a secret and i am unlikely to sell my businesses to any of my relatives.

I haven't sell off my personal businesses to any of my friends or even a stranger before and I think that will be my last option is it even happen because I prefer to buy off a business than to sell off a business.

I am still thinking of getting my own business,I do not sell out a business to anyone easily because the business I am starting at the one I am passionate to do for a long time, I've never sold out a business to a friend before.
I have never sold of a business to a friend but I don't see it as a bad idea if you sell your business to your friend if he needs me if he or she is passionate about the business and you are not you can sell to him

Its not like i have friends who are serious with their lives anyways lol don't get me wrong though I always end up leaving the business for then reason being I get easily bored and seek out new challenges

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds