Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

I have never sold a business to a friend but I have an uncle who sold his business to his when he got tired of the business and he can no longer cope with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never personally sold a business to a friend but then it is something that I will not shy away from doing if I believe I can do longer hold onto the business.

Never... All these business deals can only do 2 things to friendship, either terminate or build it stronger but most atimes it leads to the end of friendship

I have never sold any of my businesses to my friend before. It has never crossed my mind to sell any business to anyone. But if that is something I must have to do at anytime in the future, I wont have a problem selling it off

No I haven't sold any business to a Friend,but do people sell their business, instead if selling my business I would rather let someone manage it

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone e

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
No, I haven't done that...I haven't even purchased a business from someone else. Its not a wrong thing to do, depending on the circumstances you find yourself.

I have never sold a business to a friend. But I think it is not bad at all to sell a business. Especially if other better opportunities show up. Also, buying a business is great but if the expense of renovating it is too much, then it's best to start your own business from scratch.

I've never done that and I don't think I'll ever do it any which ways, I can't imagine building a business brand to a level then I sell it out. It's a no.

I have never sell any of my business in the past. I believe in growing my business to the point that they will keep bringing in passive income for me in years to come.

Yes I have purchased a business from a friend some years back who was bankrupt and needed money to take care of his liabilities. But I realized that the business was indebted to people, from time to time, I had issues with my friend and his creditors. It was not a good experience at all. It took God's wisdom to keep me off this trouble. So when one wants to buy an existing business, ascertain the business debt and liabilities, put it into consideration before purchase.

not at all , I have never thought of selling a business to a friend ,i don't sell business no matter how little it is , hopping one day it will become something great and continue to be greater.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I have never sold out a business, but I once had a friend who gave out her shop for a small money because of relocation. I wished I was in the town where the shop was.

I haven't ever purchase a business from a friend of mine and I don't think I can endure the store keeps all and up but I once connect some people for sold of business.

If selling off the business is the best way forward, I don't think that it's a bad idea to do it because continuing with the business would mean running it into the ground which won't benefit anyone.

Yes I have sell it before. I remember when I was selling footwears, then I got admitted into college, I didn't want want to be facing the things at the same time, so I had to sold my business to my friend.

Buying a business from friends is not a bad ideas if you have passion for the business, but it also depends on the kind of relationship you have with that your friends that will also determine if you can handle it

I don't really like doing business with my friends because of the sentiment that usually comes between friends but if you have sensible friends than I don't see anything wrong.

not at all , I have never thought of selling a business to a friend ,i don't sell business no matter how little it is , hopping one day it will become something great and continue to be greater.

If there is no point in still holding onto a business that's failing or that you have no capital to revive and you can't source to loans to invest in the business, it's better to sell it off before it's liquidated.

No I have never sold off any of my business or businesses to any of my friends before. And if that were to even happen, it will be because I am leaving that location of the business to another place

If there is no point in still holding onto a business that's failing or that you have no capital to revive and you can't source to loans to invest in the business, it's better to sell it off before it's liquidated.
I acknowledge that , there is no need of keeping a business that can't revive ,but if you have been previlaged to get a loan from a friend or a family member it would have been great

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds