Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

My businesses have never been sold to friends. However, those who bought enterprises from me have become into close friends. I have a lot of people who were formerly my enemies but are now my business partners.
If I am starting a business , I would have made up my mind of staying with the business I started because I don't like anything that has to do with my property to any body .

Advertisement Placeholder
I had thought of selling it to a long time friend who is fond of selling clothes. Unfortunately the boutique was situated in front of our ancestral home so my siblings have the voice to protest. Maybe I can charge it to sibling rivalry or jealousy. The deal was off and I just closed my business.

In my opinion, it is much preferable for you to give it to a buddy who is in a better position to run the business successfully or sell it to them if you have a firm that you are unable to manage well.
In my opinion, it is much preferable for you to give it to a buddy who is in a better position to run the business successfully or sell it to them if you have a firm that you are unable to manage well.

In just started managing my business some years ago and I have not been having any problem with the business not to talk of having it in mind of selling the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds