Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
Sold off a business?
No, I haven't been in a position to do that.
I also have not purchased a business from anyone before.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no crime for buying a business from a friend, sometimes majority people sales their business due to lack of capital or lack of funds to make the business overflowing.

Yes I need. I was self-employed with a small business which was profitable. I didn't had any intension of selling it. I later sold it out to my friend who reside in that area against my will because I got a job far away from my former place of residence. So I needed to relocate, and sold the business out.

Yes, we actually partnered together in the business and due to relocation issues, I had to sell my quota to him. I sold it at a subsidized rate because times were hard!

I haven't sold a business before and I don't plan to, I rather find a way to resuscitate the business by finding out what I may be doing wrong and fixing it to stand the business.

Presently, I'm contemplating selling my business idea and plan to my friend or request for partnership with him. I have a good logistic business idea and capital is my major challenge.

I have never sold off my business to another person and I don't think it's the right thing to do. It's better you go into a partnership with the person instead of selling it off completely.

Well I have never sold a business to a friend or enemy before,I believe in always trying and even if the business fails I can always revive it in one way or another

Sold off a business?
No, I haven't been in a position to do that.
I also have not purchased a business from anyone before.
Same here.
I have not sold out my business to any one before.
I think people sell out their businesses when they can no longer manage it effectively.

Actually I haven't sold any Business to a friend rather I have sold Business ideas to friends and they are doing fine with it.
The only thing that can make me sell my Business is only when I have no choice like maybe I want to travel to another country and might not have someone I can trust with it then I'll sell it off to the friend

I have never sold any business to a friend before but when a business is on the verge of closing down because it has some financial problem and there's option of selling, then you better sell it off.

I haven't done that but I've worked for a boss who did that because he felt the business wasn't moving forward and then he wanted to cut his losses on the business.
Though one of the locations sold became profitable later on.

I have never done that before. I don't even have plan of establishing a business now. I do not establish a business easily. What business I will start in the future will be the type of business I will do on my own.

No I have never sold a business to a friend before. If I want to sell my business to my friend, it is either because I am relocating and the business is a offline type of business
I have personally not sold any business to a friend before but I have someone who have done so.

She is my auntie who owned a business around 2011 and when she wanted to relocate to a new place she sold the business to her close friends. It was quite a very good deal because they were really close friends.

have never sold out a business to a friend before. I am only opportune to start up just one business in my life and the business is the one I am doing offline presently . I am planning of selling it out for anyone now .

I have never sold out my business enterprise to anyone before. Instead of selling, I would prefer going into a partnership with the interested party instead of selling my business outrightly.

My business is doing very good at the present , so I don't any cause to sell my business to anybody , selling off a business is the worst thing i will ever do in my life.

have never sold out a business to a friend before. I am only opportune to start up just one business in my life and the business is the one I am doing offline presently . I am planning of selling it out for anyone now .

Well, even I have never sold any kind of business to a friend. I am also waiting in order to set up a business in the real world. However, right now i am waiting in order to make money more online and then invest money.

My business is doing very good at the present , so I don't any cause to sell my business to anybody , selling off a business is the worst thing i will ever do in my life.
To be sincere I think that there is no point to sell a business to a freind to be sincere that is not good at all why not keep that business its can be as a source of income for you in the nearest future.so I dont see any need for you to sell your business at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds