Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

Advertisement Placeholder
No I have never sold a business to a friend before. If I want to sell my business to my friend, it is either because I am relocating and the business is a offline type of business
I have never sold my business to a friend but it is not a bad idea to sell off your business to a friend if the need arise.ceiling of a business is dependent on on the situation which you are at that particular time.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I've done that before if I may remember,when I was a disc jockey then I have all the tools and equipment to make party a lively one but money coming is too low for me to pay my bills,so I have no option than to sell it all to a friend tho.

I’ve never sold off a business because I’ve never had one before. I wish i also have one and I’m able to say more things about this

I’ve never sold off a business because I’ve never had one before. I wish i also have one and I’m able to say more things about this
Personally I have never found myself in the situation where I need to sell my business to anyone or a friend but I have acquired some businesses that I do today from friends.

I don't have a very good business here too but I am trying to do that before the end of this year. I have never sold any of my business because I really never had and I wouldn't like to sale if i had any.

No I have never sold a business to any friends before , but I really prefer selling my business to a friend instead of selling it to to an outsider that doesn't know about the hardship I went through when starting the business.

No, I haven't and I do not plan to. This is because I am an online earner and I mostly prefer to keep this thing a secret and this thing is my personal. I do not have any plans to start my offline business, so the chances of me selling my business are not there right now.

Yes I did. In fact we both started it and later we had to separate due to relocations. I had no other option but to sell my part to her and it was worth it.
This I can't do for any reason. Whatever reason that will make me to sell off a business, I would rather sell it to where I will not have any opportunity to see it again. Selling it for my friend will make me to still be seeing it.

This has not occured to me because I have never owned any business However, I have some friends who are doing business and sometime they insist that I should start woking with them

I have never sold off my business to a friend or anybody and I believe that I may not do it because any business I am starting I need to do a lot of research about it and I may never consider selling it out for any reason.

Selling your business to a friend can be really difficult unless your friend knows about the business. If you have partnered with your friend to start a business, selling your stakes can be easy.

I have never done that but it wouldn't be a bad idea especially if you cannot run your business any longer due to one reason or the other. Selling it to your best friend would ensure you still have little amount of stake in the business although not substantial.

I have never sold off a business to a friend so i dont really have an experience with that aspect. But i do have people around me who have sold off their business. Some in the regret their decision of selling off the business, while are glad they sold it off

Ever since I've been in the business world, I've never purchased a business or sell a business off to anyone not to talk of selling to a friend. But I'm hoping i could buy at a future period

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I see no reason why I have to-do that. selling off a business is not good unless you are traveling abroad and you're very sure you won't come back again or the business no longer booms like before.

I see no reason why I have to-do that. selling off a business is not good unless you are traveling abroad and you're very sure you won't come back again or the business no longer booms like before.
It is good to sell off a business to a friend when you are having challenges and if the friend is willing to buy then it's a good idea, never but I have never sold out my business to a friend.

I don't like dropping down my business halfway, i love to move on till i achieve my dream. If I'm not motivated again, I'll simply quit and not sell it off to a friend, who might turn it to a lucrative one and making me regret over my actions.

I am still thinking of getting my own business,I do not sell out a business to anyone easily because the business I am starting at the one I am passionate to do for a long time, I've never sold out a business to a friend before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds