Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

To be sincere I think that there is no point to sell a business to a freind to be sincere that is not good at all why not keep that business its can be as a source of income for you in the nearest future.so I dont see any need for you to sell your business at all.
This is very true. Instead of selling your business off completely, why not go into a partnership with your friend. A good friend should be able to assist you in your business especially in your difficult moments.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never sold a business to anyone but I have purchased a business from a very close friend of mine.
Back in 2020 when the COVID 19 pandemic had spiked in my country, a friend of mine could no longer continue operating his shop.
This was because he had almost gone bankruptcy due to the effects of the pandemic.
So due to that frustination he decided to sell the business to me.
So I purchased it and added stocks in it and eventually it came to live once more till today it is in a good operational environment and I don't plan to resell it anytime soon.

Yes I did. In fact we both started it and later we had to separate due to relocations. I had no other option but to sell my part to her and it was worth it.
I could remember when we started our business,we had a parnership with a close friend,and then after sometime,the fellow had to relocate,and the business was just being run by me,though it was not a sell off,but i gained full control.

There are a lot of things that can cause this but personally have not ready sold off any business to a friend. If you're relocating from one place to another you may decide to sell off your business to a friend.

I don't think I can sell my business to friends because they won't value the business as they would do when they are buying from outsiders. I have seen people who sell their previous business to their friends and it's win win but I can't do it.

I have sold one of my agent banking outlet to a friend. One of the basic reason is that I was financially incapacitated at that period and that particular location isn't bringing in much profit, so I decided to sell it off to offset the debt that I had as at that time.

I have been managing my business for sometimes now and i have not been any big problem that I cannot handle that might lead me to the selling of my business to anybody .

I have not sold a business to a friend before, but i have seen when a company sold their business to another company due to high tax rate from the government.

Actually sometimes selling off a business depends on situations some of the situations came critical and you may have no other option that to do that in other to settle your bills.

I have never sold a business to friends or any person before. And I have never purchased a business from anybody before. If I want to buy a business, I can't consider buying from friends.

I have never been in the position where I have to sell my business but then if I grow a business to a very high market capitalisation then selling it is definitely going to be the best thing at this point.

I have never been in a position that I have to sell my business to anyone. My current business is what I am running currently on my own with my trusted friends. I don't have any plans of selling it.

Concerning if I have ever sold off a business to a friend. Well, I haven't sold any business to a friend because I don't have any business running for now but I believe it would be better to go into a partnership with the friend, I think that would be better

Yes I did. In fact we both started it and later we had to separate due to relocations. I had no other option but to sell my part to her and it was worth it.
Though when we started our outfit,a friend of ours was very helpful to the running of the business and after sometime,he had to give up part of his own shares in the outfit,and that was how we became a full owner of the business.

When my first company was set to close, I considered selling it to a close friend who enjoys buying and selling clothing. Due to the boutique's unfortunate location in front of our ancestral home, my siblings have the right to object. I may possibly blame it on sibling rivalry or jealousy. Since the agreement was off, I simply shut down my enterprise.

I have never sold my businesses to companions. In any case, my clients who obtained businesses from me have gotten to be my companions. I have a parcel of savages who got to be companions after obtaining businesses from me

My businesses have never been sold to friends. However, those who bought enterprises from me have become into close friends. I have a lot of people who were formerly my enemies but are now my business partners.

No I have never done that, as a matter of fact I have never owned a business, but I don't see any problem of you selling ofc your business to a friend, that to be a good idea.

If you respect and believe in your friend's business judgment, buying a firm from him is not illegal. I have never sold a business to a buddy or anyone else, but a few weeks ago I was about to buy a firm from someone for a family member, but the arrangement didn't work out, so I had to back out.

I have never owned a business myself, but I don't see any problem in selling your business to your friend, if you have something doing it will be a good idea to sell it off to your friend or family members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds