Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

I have never done that before because I do not have a business,my friends i know may not even be interested in the type of business I am interested because we have our own area of interest, I've never done that before.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I have never sold off business to a friend, but I know people who have. Some did because they were relocating out of the country while some did because they had better option. I have only given business ideas to friends.

I have never sold my business to a friend before and I do not think I will wish to sell to a friend in case I find myself in such situation for me to protect my business integrity.

Yes I have. Back when I was in school I was running a small food business, but when I was leaving the school I sold it off to my coursemate.

I have sold off one of my bet9ja shop to a friend. I discovered that the location isn't making much profit couple with the epileptic power supply there, so I decided to make sell it off to a friend who showed interest.i collected part payment and never paid me the rest.

I have never sold off a business to a friend but I have closed down a business in the past and sold what I had in the shop on clearance sales at a very cheap price.

I have actually not been in that position of selling off a business to a friend. I don't even like engaging some of my close people in my business and I don't see myself doing that

No, I have not ever sold an idea to a friend before but a friend has ever given me or better still to put it like this brought me into plan about an idea he had because he was looking for legit friends that can work together and make the idea a reality problem was he was not willing to go the distance even if he was a source of the idea.

I have never sold my business to a friend before and I do not think I will wish to sell to a friend in case I find myself in such situation for me to protect my business integrity.
I never prayed of having to be in a situation or have a problem that will lead me to selling my business and if I had to sell my business, I will rather sell to a friend than an outsider.

I have not sold any business to a friend and I don't even intend to do that in the future. So my best bet right now is that I develop my business and I continue to grow it myself

I have sold off one of my bet9ja shop to a friend. I discovered that the location isn't making much profit couple with the epileptic power supply there, so I decided to make sell it off to a friend who showed interest.i collected part payment and never paid me the rest.
If you sell the business to your friend you have to be sure that there is good in the business. It is better to sell it to other people when you think that the business is going down. Your friend may lose money in the long run and it will affect your friendship.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I think selling a business is something am not really cool with, because if you know how is difficult to start up a business I don't think selling it will be an option, unless you have something better or you feel you can't manage the business then you can sell it

Yeah there is a business we started with a friend that i later sold it off for him because i don't have interest in the business again and he like the business.

I have never sold a business to any of my friend though there is nothing wrong in doing that if you are divesting from the business.

If there is need be I can sell a business to my friend and I will ensure everything is done legally and properly not minding we are friends because money can cause unnecessary rift sometime.

I have never owned a business. Selling a business may just be the best thing for the business to grow well. Still, I would have preferred that we partner up if it's that's okay. A business is an asset and not a liability. With the right minds, it can boom

I have never sold off a business to any of my friends before to beginn with. Why would I want to sell off my business anyways? Not as if I was leaving that environment or something to somewhere else

I never prayed of having to be in a situation or have a problem that will lead me to selling my business and if I had to sell my business, I will rather sell to a friend than an outsider.
It is everyone that sold there businesses have problems. When I sold my business, I closed down the shop to focus on my education. I have a brother that sold all his cleaning equipments to establish a big fish pond.

Personally, I don't really know if there is anything that would be enough to make me sell off my business to a friend of mine or even a stranger. I rather buy off than sell off.
No I have never sold off my business to my friend I thought you didn't arise it is not bad to sell off your business to your friend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds