Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

Nope, I've not sold my business to a friend before. Moreover i can't do that, i am passionate about my business, I've been running it for more than four years now, and i feel settled around it now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never sold a business of mine to any of my friends before because I have never had any cause it reason to do that yet. But might consider it for one of my business later maybe

I have never done that ,i have seen people do such thing and later complain of regret ,so i take more caution because my friend could either add positivity or negativity or complain when the business is not going as planned

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
Yes, i did that five years ago. And i regret having done that because the business is now big with branches all over the country. He has even started investing outside the country. I didn't notice it would have that big potential.

I have not really sold a business out to a friend,but some one has sold his to us,it is a logistics business,though it is his staff,and the business idea and structure was all with the person coming over to our own team.It was really a push up and boast to our new business.

No, I have never sold up a business to a friend and even if I were to sell off a business, I would never sell it to a friend because that friend will always be in my face showing off what my business would have been like if I had kept it.

Personally I have not sold off a business to a friend before, I see nothing wrong in doing that since there would an agreement and I definitely wouldn't be selling of I didn't think it was a good idea to do so

I've not tried such, and I'm not interested in trying such anytime soon. I'm just concentrated in building my own business high and avoiding had i know regret.

I have never sold any of my existing businesses to my friends before. But if I would want to ever do that at any point in time, that will be if I am relocating and the business is an offline business

I have never sold any of my existing businesses to my friends before. But if I would want to ever do that at any point in time, that will be if I am relocating and the business is an offline business
no I have never sold of a business to a friend but I don't see anything bad in sending off your business to your friend if he or she have interest in the business and will be able to manage the business effectively you can send it off to them.

I actually can sell a business to a friend in at which it's all going end up to be a form of investment that will yield more profit if properly managed.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I have been into a lot of business and i have not have any cause to sell any of my business to anybody due to any reason, but if I am in the position to sell, I will rather sell to a friend than sell to an outsider, and I have purchased a business once .

I have never sold business to a friend but I will advice if you want to sell a business to a friend make sure is what we not stop on the way so as not to disrupt the relationship between you and your friend.
Selling off a business to whoever we like is giving up on that particular business which Im not actually in support of. Even if I finally decide to sell off a business, I can sell it to a friend because I wouldn't want it to spur out jealousy in me whenever I see it again.

Selling business to your friend is a matter of choice and the way you like that your business may be you don't want it to spoil like that and you want it to continue ,you can sell it to your friend.

I joined with a couple of friends to start a publication business when I was 22. Slowly, everyone started deserting, and just two friends were left. The business did not survive.

No I have never sold a business to a friend before. If I want to sell my business to my friend, it is either because I am relocating and the business is a offline type of business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds