Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several business ideas for 2021 which will fetch alot of money, first we can look into agriculture either livestock or growing crops and been in middle man either exporting or importing agricultural product.
[automerge]1612280733[/automerge]
There are several business ideas for 2021 which will fetch alot of money, first we can look into agriculture either livestock or growing crops and been in middle man either exporting or importing agricultural product.

Advertisement Placeholder
don't start a business if you don't know how to close, period. I don't care what it is that you do. You wanna get customers, you gotta close. You want better terms for financing, you gotta close. You want better vendors, you gotta close. You want partners to help you to promote your business, you gotta close.

Well that's a good idea sincerem, you know most gamers makes millions of dollars a year, well for me I would love to go into crypto trading, involves me buying and selling different crypto currencies and also I am learning more about website designing, its also a nice thing to do.

There are so many business suggestions that one can venture into and going by the tough year of the global pandemic, one has to be very careful of just venturing into just any business. The business that I feel is safe and lucrative is farming. Either livestock or crop production.

Oh yes there lots of work or businesses people can do in this 2021 moreover the lock down that showed up last year makes us understand that with many business are available, if I started mentioning names of business I can bet you that I won't leave here till 9pm

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
2021 dream, I love to consider game centres this month. Opening a game centres is a very great idea in my country. If it is located in students area, you will always have much customers than having it in residential area.

Venturing into a business is one of the best thing someone can ever do for himself. there are numerous business ideas but the problem is many people are not harnessing these ideas in order to make a better future for themselves.
i see poultry business has a very lucrative business because during the festive seasons a lot of poultry products are being demanded so it is very lucrative.

If you have been waiting to start your own business , there is no better time than the present. The year has certainly brought about opportunities for entrepreneurs and startups going forward. Home care service. Translation service. Digital marketing. Food truck. Lawn care service.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
Lovely thread, yes I have 2 business ideas the first is to start a YouTube channel for a specialized kitchen appliance, so this is going to be different from the norm. The second is a phone charging shop for people on the move who have no where to charge their phones like bike riders.

2021 dream, I love to consider game centres this month. Opening a game centres is a very great idea in my country. If it is located in students area, you will always have much customers than having it in residential area.
I already have such business running well at my residential place. Now that my school have resumed fully, I'll be opening another one there, cos students love playing games a lot its fun to them. I remember when i have no such, i play a lot of it during my free time.

I think one very lucrative business is this thrift business, selling female second hand/okrika. The business really moves fast and you can run the business online especially in social media platforms like Instagram and facebook but preferably instagram. Not everyone can afford expensive/designer clothes. This second hand clothes turn out to be stronger than the ones we purchase from the boutique.

Creating a home-based business or finding profitable online business ideas can be a challenging. There are thousands of possible choice, yet everything seems like it's been done thousands of time before.

There are many profitable business which we can start in 2021. I think fish farming is very profitable business. It is very lucrative business . If we have some experience we can start this business . This type of business is very profitable for business . If we work on this business it will be more perfectable for us.

Yes ooo, new business ideas have dropped into my head this new year. First one is cassava processing while the second one is the sale of Building materials and furniture tools. I will start as soon as I get the start up capital.

I have some numbers of business ideas but the only thing delaying me from executing them of becoming a reality is capital. If I could lay my hands on some certain amount of capital then my businesses would have already been kicking and running.

Yes, 2021 is modern era you know and now internet is accessible even all countries and mostly people have use this facility very well and have packages in their mobile phones. You can start online business. There are a lot of business available in internet, you can create you own website, youtube channel, graphic designing etc. I think these are all business for best earning.

Yes. Business ideas like further trading into the cryptocurrency world and the benefits it brings cannot be overlooked for me as far as I am concerned. The cryptocurrency trading platforms thus far have been up and doing in making training interesting

The business idea in my head right from time is social business. Opening a lounge, bar and restaurant as always being my goal and I hope to achieve that. I'm working towards it gradually.sloe and steady .I believe it's going to be profitable very profitable.

In this 2021 everyone have different opinions on the type of business to venture into. For me I don't just venture into business, I will do my research on it then ask questions about it before going into, is not that am afraid of taking risk but my risk should be a calculated one. Am going fully into online network marketing and cryptocurrency.

Finding a good business to set up and invest in is not easy. Especially in a time like this one where Covid has threatened the world. One thing is to invest in one's self the best possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds