Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2021 I wish to start a massive crypto currency exchange investment and stock trading. I have studied this two investment model and have to realize that you only need fundamental and technical analysis to get started which have learnt in the past 3 months.
Okay, are you talking about developing your own crypto exchanger platform?? Or you want to invest into Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares trading? Which one are you insinuating about??

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. A very profitable business to invest in that I found is this platform called Racksterli. It gives you 58% of your money invested in 30 days with terms and conditions though. It has been very helpful that you could even earn 6 figures while being home doing just one little thing for less than 2 minutes everyday.

I have determined to go into both online and offline business this year. My offline business will be to open coaching centers and registers students for exams and checking of results. Well my business idea is to gather some money and go into transportation and also opening a betting shop where people can come and stake games

This year, I would like to start a clothes selling business. I already have enough capital for it and a good location for the business. I also have a good supplier of the clothes. I just want to finish up with my business permit and other docunents before I officially start the business.

Yes. A very profitable business to invest in that I found is this platform called Racksterli. It gives you 58% of your money invested in 30 days with terms and conditions though. It has been very helpful that you could even earn 6 figures while being home doing just one little thing for less than 2 minutes everyday.
Hmm, the site "Rscksterli looks promising with what you quoted about it. Like, what task will you be doing with such short duration of time you quoted being the time to complete the job? I'll be make ng more research too about it to ascertain its credibility or not.

Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.

All I can suggest to you as a business person is to fine a niche that you love, have some expertise in and do your research to find out if it might be a winner idea.Do not get into a business because you are all about the bottom line. Get into it because you have a passion for the subject matter and have a way with it. Check out your social media to find out what sort of thing seems popular and if your field of expertise could create something out of it, go for it.

If i have a lot of money this year i will go into cryptocurrency investment as this is the best investment i have set my mind on,if i invest in bitcoin now there is a greater chance that the bitcoin i bought for small amount of money will actually worth alot of thousands of dollars in the nearest future, that's the one I know I can do and I think it actually depends on what other people need.

Yes, I have the best plan to start a business in 2021. I will invest in cryptocurrency and make it a business.And I have made another business plan to start a fast food business and the fast food business is also profitable.Many people have expanded their business by making fast food.By the way, the business of Pizza Hut is not bad but very good

You can engage in online trading, could be operated from anywhere at any time.
Organic soap,Most women learn it,make from home and advertise online for online orders too.
Baking from home too, taking orders and delivering.

I don't know whether it will be profitable or not, however, I am thinking to set up an online store in 2021. I have not decided on the kind of products to sell, and I am also undecided on the type of online store I will set. I mean I have not decided on whether I will sell via third party marketplace, do dropship, or sell directly through my own store.

I have tried farming in the past but not in a professional scale. However, in 2021, I am thinking to take to farming as a commercial enterprise. I want to grow organic vegetables, dehydrate the vegetables, package the dried vegetables and sell them online.

Yes....... I have loved to go into food stuffs business. It has always been my dream business maybe it's the business my mum is doing. It's just like family business. I know some ideas about it and believe I will do beautifully well in it.

By February, I will be learning more about it because I moved to a new state. I want to know about how they operate it here before going into it full time.

Not sure about business but im planning to invest a lot of Cryptocurrency this year to get ready for December, im really motivated to start trading cryptocurrencies too and im already working on it by working a lot to get capital for my investments. Hopefully i get a good profit by the end of the year

My dream is to have a poultry farm business. Dtio because in our area the poultry farms that are the source of the people here are far from us so I thought that if I had enough capital I would build a poultry farm business so that I could supply them, they could still save energy transportation.

My business idea for this 2021 is to have an investment in real estate. I have always wanted to invest in real estate and just investment I also want to buy land in good site and resale when it appreciates. Those are my dream for 2021 but first in order to get money for it starting with cryptocurrency is not a bad idea

I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.

According to my own point of view, many people had business ideas but need capital to start up the business as for me, I have a very profitable business idea, well it is an online business but you need enough money to start up this business

Starting a business can be fun and it can actually make one a lot of money over time. There are numerous business ideas in 2021, if you want to venture into any of them you need to plan yourself and also have the capital. Some of the profitable businesses in 2021 are fashion designing, baking and so many of them.

There are so many business ideas one can start either online or offline but the issue here is do you have the capital? And even if you do have the capital the amount of your capital will determine the business you start. Am thinking of fish farming or snail farming if you are in this region where rain will soon start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds