Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Nigeria real estate business is very simple to join. You can decide to join as an agent and most of those agent are making huge profit.
I have already started working as agent I can stand for people to sell property for them. Last month I sold a landed property for a client and it was really a wonderful experience.
Excellent decision to join as an agent. Many people believe that if they don't invest in large amounts of land and buildings, they can't get started in real estate. I have worked as an agent at one time or another, nothing formal and I have obtained good benefits, but I still do not have the necessary time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm already working on it, I've been saving for a while to achieve my goals, you should already know that you need to have an economic solvency and good capital to buy a home and have a patent for the expenses that are necessary in it, apart from payments of procedures among others.
In Nigeria real estate business is very simple to join. You can decide to join as an agent and most of those agent are making huge profit.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Achieve Here!​
semp.net​
I have already started working as agent I can stand for people to sell property for them. Last month I sold a landed property for a client and it was really a wonderful experience.
Excellent decision to join as an agent. Many people believe that if they don't invest in large amounts of land and buildings, they can't get started in real estate. I have worked as an agent at one time or another, nothing formal and I have obtained good benefits, but I still do not have the necessary time.
Good, one thing about this kind of business is time and money.
If you have time you are going to do great.
I have seen just agent who through agent now invested properly in real estate business.
Honestly there is money when you successfully sell a costly property.

For me I’m still in search of a profitable business for 2021, the only business now is online making money platforms. I thought of one which is still in the cooler but I am not really sure about as I have to make proper findings.

That's true, the learning curve here, will benefit you a lot. It is by far better than faucet, cos in faucet you have no one to interact with and aid your views. But in forum, we are like one big family. Everyday we learn and we improve as well through the things we never come across before.
Learning is extremely important because what happens is you actually learn about the trades that you can make in the market on cryptocurrency. And using the earnings that you have made here on the forum, you are then able to make trades and so forth and invest in different coins, which and will inevitably bring you more profit than you could have achieved by only using faucets or by only working on the forum.

In this 2021 I want to start a business or job that will help me to sponsor my education because in this 2021 I want to enter university to further my education and have a degree.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
I have found a different business idea which I'm going to start this year. I'm looking to start Black australorp farming in Pakistan. This is because of its high rates in Pakistan because of its color and meat as well as high egg production rates. Let me tell you, egg rate is climbing every day in our country. That's why I think I should start it.

I have found a different business idea which I'm going to start this year. I'm looking to start Black australorp farming in Pakistan. This is because of its high rates in Pakistan because of its color and meat as well as high egg production rates. Let me tell you, egg rate is climbing every day in our country. That's why I think I should start it.
Fantastic, as long as it is profitable, you should endeavour to start it. I see the business a lucrative way based on how demanding egg is. If only the black Australorp farming will produce more of eggs. In Africa here, we consume eggs like never before, in fact worldwide consumes eggs.

Without much ado , the only online business that becoming popular and trending is crypto trading and crypto arbitrage. Go and check on all social media, you'll see several ads promoting this niche. I think it is high time I look into it.

Learning is extremely important because what happens is you actually learn about the trades that you can make in the market on cryptocurrency. And using the earnings that you have made here on the forum, you are then able to make trades and so forth and invest in different coins, which and will inevitably bring you more profit than you could have achieved by only using faucets or by only working on the forum.
You're very correct, staying here on forums is more benefiting than in faucets. Cos we learn everyday here just as you said, those learning can be put into work and grow our investment. Like investing on Cryptocurrency and watching our coins grow as time goes on.

You're very correct, staying here on forums is more benefiting than in faucets. Cos we learn everyday here just as you said, those learning can be put into work and grow our investment. Like investing on Cryptocurrency and watching our coins grow as time goes on.
Yeah and also what helps as well, is the fact that we are able to try and help each other to get the right coins to invest in. For example for many people when they are using a forum such as this one they won't know which coin to invest their earnings in and being able to converse with members on here there are more experienced in this area is of a great help.

It's great to read that you've had a ideas turned into a plan and you've researched about these and already have information sufficient enough to make you decide to go into them. But note these, did you consider how much you're pumping into the business? Like your own owner's equity. Do you need additional funding? How long will it take your business to turn cash flow positive? Will you in cure any expenses? Do you need an additional person (employee) who is a professional in this field to assist you with the work? Consider these and do the needful.

Well this might be a big idea to know but I guess you should give it a try to create another crypto currency that could possibly be a competitor of bitcoin. Just like here on Bizdustry, they used what we called BizNotes. Maybe you could begin by starting a platform that pays with your own created currency.

over the years i tried various businesses mostly online which has not resulted too well for me, i have tried forex trading, crypto currency trading, blogging and lots more. the money you generate from all of this platforms are not gauranteed and anything could happen to your capital especially for the trading business. so going forward, i have decided to focus all my energy in 2021 on e-commerce, meaning i just buy and sell that is all.

The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much about how people consume products and services. While starting a retail business or restaurant might have been good ideas previously, you might be best served to reconsider those thoughts until you see how the next year plays out. Instead of some more traditional businesses, think about those that can support how people are now living their lives.

Its depends on your area where you want to start business. In 2021 i like to start a academy. My purpose is not only to earn mony but also make a good society. I want to give knowledge to the youngsters so that they make a pieceful environment.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
I have decided to concided to consider investing in real estate business this year. Though I really don't have huge capital base but I can purchase some stuff by paying in installments. I see real estate business lucrative.

With the crises going on around the world, I have found the best business idea to help us stay healthier. Producing of nose masks, and hand sanitizers, ensuring it very affordable to both the young and old. Exporting them to various cities within the state.

I have decided to concided to consider investing in real estate business this year. Though I really don't have huge capital base but I can purchase some stuff by paying in installments. I see real estate business lucrative.
Cool, you can make good returns from your installment purchase of real estate property depending on the kind of real estate option you choose. Also location plays its own part in driving dividends to you.

In 2021 I wish to start a massive crypto currency exchange investment and stock trading. I have studied this two investment model and have to realize that you only need fundamental and technical analysis to get started which have learnt in the past 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds