Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are definitely lots of business ideas to bring into reality in this year 2021 that at lucrative and will fetch you a lot of fortune. One of these businesses I know of is restaurant business. Its a business the you'll love you start

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have to be going about adding to the businesses i already run. I have been running my tyoe of business long before now and don't think it's time for me to look for another one to be running again

I plan on really monetizing my content creation skills this new year. I also hope to boost my fashion design skill better this year by introducing new fashion port folio to my clients. Making them see fashion from an entirely different angle.
No one has found a profitable business idea to start up in 2021 but I think I do going into real estate he is one of the most lucrative business in 2021.

I have noticed the rate at which children and adults fall in love with ice cream 🤣 and i am taking my time to study the business to enable me start on a safe note.

There are always ideas, if anything ideas are the least of the problem... Greatest problem is capital. Without capital ur ideas are as good as nothing

No one has found a profitable business idea to start up in 2021 but I think I do going into real estate he is one of the most lucrative business in 2021.
Real estate is not exactly profitable because it will take a long time before you can see the profit to be substantial. However, real estate is the safest investment. For a business it is also safe because the property is always appreciating in value while at the same time you are earning from the rent.

Apart from little online business I am doing, I am planning to venture into the snail farming, I heard that is very lucrative, I wish to give it a trial

I am already planning to invest in forex too but to understand the market is a bit complicated I guess the major reason for that is because I don't have a tutor, I am learning myself

There are profitable start-up ideas that are scattered all over the place and it is just the matter of you to be able to carefully sit down and pick the one that is right for you.

Yes,I really want to engadge in some business like fishing and reading of some animals.
I think that is a good idea.

Although l am working on my fashion designing Business to move it to a bigger scale, l am also aiming at starting a poultry farm. I am already learning how to rear fowls successfully without losing them at their prime. Also, l have learnt how to go about my sales and purchases from each set of fowl, in order to make profits.

Yes,I really want to engadge in some business like fishing and reading of some animals.
I think that is a good idea.
Well I don't understand you. what type of fishing are you talking about .are you talking about fish farming or fishing as a whole ? fishing sometimes may not be profitable when there is no water bodies around.

There are many business ideas and opportunities that one should open up his or her mind towards them. Take your time and research and choose one to follow up seriously

There are several ways, if u are sure the business will be quite productive. Sell ur asset, borrow from a friend, try applying for grants maybe from churches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds