Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

I have been reading stories and testimonies of people who have successfully been able to raise funds for their businesses through crowdfunding. I have never used It before to raise funds for my Business actually

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never try to raise any fund from there because this is my first time of hearing such, and don't really know how it work I really want to know.

Well personally I don't really have much idea about it and I don't even know how they work, how are they able to give you the amount of money that you need in starting up a business ?
I am also in the same boat as you, I have never made use of it before so I can't really say for sure how the whole process works, I have only come across persons who claimed they have gotten their money through this method.

I am also in the same boat as you, I have never made use of it before so I can't really say for sure how the whole process works, I have only come across persons who claimed they have gotten their money through this method.
Well as long as they are legal and they do not engage in any illegal activities to be generating this money then there is no problem, it will be nice if they have impacted the life of so many people.

Woo I never knew that funds can also be raised for some one online,woo it is so amazing,I taught it was in occasion not online,I would really like to Carter for myself

I have of crowd funding before now but I did not know how It works just as explained above. But personally, I am not using any crowd funding method at the moment as I don't have any business that I want to fund. But I am still happy having this knowledge as no knowledge is a waste. Thanks for sharing

Well as long as they are legal and they do not engage in any illegal activities to be generating this money then there is no problem, it will be nice if they have impacted the life of so many people.
Yes in most cases they are usually legal and done through legal means as well. And some persons has benefited from it in a positive way, but I don't think this method works all the time, because if it does, then almost everyone would go for this instead of going for loans

Woo I never knew that funds can also be raised for some one online,woo it is so amazing,I taught it was in occasion not online,I would really like to Carter for myself
There are many websites that you can use in order to raise funds online however you have to have a very good business idea in order for people to be willing to invest in your business or actually donate towards your business.

Yes in most cases they are usually legal and done through legal means as well. And some persons has benefited from it in a positive way, but I don't think this method works all the time, because if it does, then almost everyone would go for this instead of going for loans
Well since I have never tried before I will not even like to put my mind in it because maybe it's not going to work, I'm just trying to find out the reason why they will even give so much money for people to start up a business without any interest that these people will pay it back.

I have never tried crowdfunding before but I have read about it alot. It seems like a great way to collect funds without having a physical fundraising meeting offline. It is especially good for raising capital to start a business.

Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.
Yes one can be able to raise money through a crowded and people donate money when they believe in your idea and this will help in making and creating a successful business.

Well since I have never tried before I will not even like to put my mind in it because maybe it's not going to work, I'm just trying to find out the reason why they will even give so much money for people to start up a business without any interest that these people will pay it back.
Yes it's better to just look for other ways, I don't think this method works for everyone, it it was that effective, I believe every one looking for a way to start their personal business would not go for loans, would rather go after this method.

Yes it's better to just look for other ways, I don't think this method works for everyone, it it was that effective, I believe every one looking for a way to start their personal business would not go for loans, would rather go after this method.
I don't really know enough about how it really works because, I need to go and search more to know about it and how they are operating and who are the group of people that are sponsoring them.

I have used Go fund me to raise funds for personal needs. However, I have never tried to raise funds for businesses. I built my business from small investment, from my savings, I never required big funding.

Well I don't really have an understanding of how this really work but personally I have never been able to raise money with crowdfunding before ,maybe this might happen someday in my life.

I haven't raised money through crowdfunding but there's a GoFundMe account that people do donate and support the less privilege or celebrities.

I have never tryouts to raise fund through crowdfunding. The reason is that most of the crowd funding platforms do not accept my country on their list of eligible countries.

I haven't tried to raise money through crowdfunding before but I learnt it can be really helpful for people in need of help. However, crowdfunding requires time and devotion in order to achieve the required target.

I have never tryouts to raise fund through crowdfunding. The reason is that most of the crowd funding platforms do not accept my country on their list of eligible countries.
Wow I was not aware crowdfunding schemes where selective in terms of nationality, what countries do they accept then if I may ask?

No I have never made funds through that but then it looks promising and it requires a lot of research and that I s what I'll do to have more knowledge about it so I'll know how to go about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds