Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

I have the plan to raise fund for my offline business. It needs lots of capital inorder to stay afloat. I don't know any fundraising platform that is available globally.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not saying that we don't have philanthropist in my country but I have not seen the company providing a fundraising service . I am very sure that if we have suc company like gofundme, it will help lots of people.
Most of the rich and wealthy people and rich companies out there are always after their own pocket so they don't care about doing any fundraising and assisting the less privilege.

Personally, I have not but I have comes across alot of people, most especially some political parties in my area who were in short of fund and they were funded through the public support.

I have never been able to raise money for business or anything through such opportunity that is available at all, and this is due to the fact that I find it difficult to use such method of raising money instead, I prefer to hustle by myself.

I personally have not engage in crowdfunding but I have comes across some of the political parties in my areas who generate alot of money from such systems of asking for donations.

I have never done this before and I believe it is really going to be difficult, especially with the economic situation of my country where people find it difficult to help you raise funds.

There are so many people that have raised different amounts of money for their businesses through crowdfunding and angel investors. The most important thing is that you should ensure your business idea is something that is worth while and people are going to be interested in putting money.

Though i have seen people raising money through crowdfunding and uts succesful but its kind of hard because its not easy going to people with your problems when they also have things they are dealing with.

Crowdfunding is one of the most easiest way most of the political parties in my are got their finances most especially those political parties that are not financially strong. they are being supported by the masses through crowdfunding.

No, I have never raised money through crowdfunding before but I have heard of people raising funds through this means for various reasons like health issues, political contest and so on.

I wouldn't totally called mine crowdfunding because i am not going from house to house seeking funancial support for my business but i got hepled by few people and that can also be called crowd funding.

I once planned it but I was unable to do it because I don't trust the local crowd funding platforms. They may cart away ones money
This is the major reason why one need to be very careful.

I feel that crowdfunding is not the best idea, but, a strong, highly visible crowdfunding campaign can provide validation and social proof that's vital in charting your path forward. When potential customers show interest in your startup's product or service, you've generated social proof, demonstrating that other people believe in what you're doing.

I have not make attempt to run a crowd funding program for any of my projects because the fundraising companies in Nigeria are not to be totally trusted and that is why I have not tried it.

I have not make attempt to run a crowd funding program for any of my projects because the fundraising companies in Nigeria are not to be totally trusted and that is why I have not tried it.
Starting a business through crowd funding is one of the best way to start a business most especially if you don't have enough money to start a business and you know people that can support you financially

Starting a business through crowd funding is one of the best way to start a business most especially if you don't have enough money to start a business and you know people that can support you financially
It is better because its not a loan . You are being helped by the people who trusted you
That's simply the thing that happened. It is a better way to raise funds for your business.

It is better because its not a loan . You are being helped by the people who trusted you
That's simply the thing that happened. It is a better way to raise funds for your business.
Making your start up business through corwdfunding of one of the best way of getting your business fund , I personally prefer it because it doesnt have issues of repayment since its free.

Making your start up business through corwdfunding of one of the best way of getting your business fund , I personally prefer it because it doesnt have issues of repayment since its free.
The monies given through this means is absolutely free and you don't really to worry yourself too much. All we have to do is to ensure that you manage the business well so as not to betray the trust of the donors who believed in your project.

When I wanted to start my own business I was not having the required money and I thought I had to collect it from my mum and a few friends and I think I can be able to call that crowdfunding as well.

You can also be able to make a lot of money from crowdfunding funds to start a business and there are even applications that have been created online for you to make it easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds