Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

I have considered it for an idea I had a few years back but I didn't know what to do about it. It seems like you need to have a decent following or know people who have circles online to make a dent in anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you believe that you are having a good business idea that people will be interested in investing then you can always open it out for crowdfunding. People are going to be more than happy to put their money into it.

Raising money through crowdfunding in my own opinion is far more better than starting a business with a loan which can be to the disadvantage of the owner of the business.

Crowdfunding works well especially for people who are just starting a business, however you just can't stand up now and say you want to open a gofundme and you want people to start donating, nobody will, you will need to do something viral or ask someone who has huge fanbase for help.
That's true, if you are not really popular or have gone viral in one way or the other people wouldn't really pay much attention to you or even make any effort to funding your account or donating to you.

There are many ways in which you can raise money through crowd funding , you can raise a huge amount of money if you are popular and influential on social media, or you can just goto people for help

I actually have heard if crowd funding, however, by no means knew what it is, how are we able to improve funds, and what are we able to do with the cash raised from crowdfunding. This ia quick however clean to observe tutorial. I will test the crowdfunding web web sites cited with inside the article and spot if I can use them.

Personally I have not but I heard alot of people who have generated alot of money for their businesses, campaigns, through crowdfunding and it had really helped them alot in what they wanted.

Raising money through crowd funding is one of the best way in which you can raise money to start a business which is far more important than taking a loan for business.

I have not raised money via the crowd-funding before. The major reason behind this is that most of the crowdfunding companies in my country may not be trusted and that is why I am a bit sceptical.

Though crowdfunding method for raising fund for your business sometimes is being labelled as begging for money by some people , but its rather more important and better than starting a business with a loan.
Though crowdfunding method for raising fund for your business sometimes is being labelled as begging for money by some people , but its rather more important and better than starting a business with a loan.

Me I do not see it as begging , but you are just appealing for people for help. I don't really know if this is still in existence and what will be the possibility of people getting the money to start up a business with this crowd funding now.

I did not also sees crowdfunding as begging for alms, its the best way if you don't want to resort into taking a loan for your business, and that's what i also used when starting my business because the money I have is not enough to start.
Me I do not see it as begging , but you are just appealing for people for help. I don't really know if this is still in existence and what will be the possibility of people getting the money to start up a business with this crowd funding now.

I did not also sees crowdfunding as begging for alms, its the best way if you don't want to resort into taking a loan for your business, and that's what i also used when starting my business because the money I have is not enough to start.
Well . The most important thing is not about the begging. If it is possible to get the funds to start up a business. I don't see anything wrong with that and what is the possibility of you getting this loan if you applied it through crowdfunding

Well . The most important thing is not about the begging. If it is possible to get the funds to start up a business. I don't see anything wrong with that and what is the possibility of you getting this loan if you applied it through crowdfunding
There are people that won't help you even if you beg , though crowd funding is preferable because you dont need to resorts into going for loan , but most people can't do it because they believe begging for money will bring embarrassment.

Personally I have not tried it but I have comes across a numbers of newly established political parties in my country which are being funded through it way. and they are really foing good.

Crowd funding is one of the ways to raise money for particular purpose, but for me I have never make use of this site but I've been hearing stories from people and it's seems to be good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds