Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

I got to about crowdfunding from a friend who travelled to United States for years ago. He was releasing a fund through gofundme on his birthday. After that period I discovered that a lot of people are using to raise funds for different projects.
Up till now I don't really know how this really work, who are the people that are generating testimony in the cloud funding, and do you really think this is still available till nowadays because for me I don't believe so.

Advertisement Placeholder
Up till now I don't really know how this really work, who are the people that are generating testimony in the cloud funding, and do you really think this is still available till nowadays because for me I don't believe so.
People are using crowdfunding to source for money online on daily basis. Some people are using gofundme to raise hospital bill. While some people use gofundme to raise cash for a cause or a project.

I have heard if crowd funding, however, never knew what it is, how can we raise funds, and what can we do with the money raised from crowdfunding. This ia short but easy to follow tutorial. I will check the crowdfunding sites mentioned in the article and see if I can use them.
You can easily go to YouTube and find a lot of educational videos on how to make use of crowdfunding and as well you can also see some of the website where you can actually go and start it up.

People are using crowdfunding to source for money online on daily basis. Some people are using gofundme to raise hospital bill. While some people use gofundme to raise cash for a cause or a project.
If this is really true then that could have been the best if people are able to donate money to people in payment for hospital Bill and so on , but I think a lot of people are likely to abuse this opportunity by asking for donation ob things that are not true.. like faking a hospital bill and so on.

I have heard about crowd funding of how so many people are getting funds through it, but I have never rise any money through this crowd funding because I don't really know how it works.

In reality for majority of us, it's easier to get funds if the crowdfunding is engineered by a well known celebrity or a famous person. People hardly give out money to unknown people. I have tried to raise money for a project through crowdfunding but it never saw the light of the day.

If you can get a famous person to engineer it, you are likely going to get money from it.

If this is really true then that could have been the best if people are able to donate money to people in payment for hospital Bill and so on , but I think a lot of people are likely to abuse this opportunity by asking for donation ob things that are not true.. like faking a hospital bill and so on.
There are some processes you need to put in place before your gofundme campaign can go live on the website. Another thing is that there are some countries which are not allowed on the platform. All these measures are put up to check abuse by the users.

There are some processes you need to put in place before your gofundme campaign can go live on the website. Another thing is that there are some countries which are not allowed on the platform. All these measures are put up to check abuse by the users.
So does it really mean that restricting other countries from participating in the crowd funding can stop it from being abused ? anybody from any countries can abuse the whole thing and not really people from a particular country alone

So does it really mean that restricting other countries from participating in the crowd funding can stop it from being abused ? anybody from any countries can abuse the whole thing and not really people from a particular country alone
There are some vital information you need to drop before you can have access to create a go fund me campaign on the website. You will be asked to provide state security number SSN. SSN is not easy to come by unless you are a hacker.

There are some vital information you need to drop before you can have access to create a go fund me campaign on the website. You will be asked to provide state security number SSN. SSN is not easy to come by unless you are a hacker.
So does it really mean that if they are stopping some African countries from engaging in this then most hackers in the western countries can't hack to get the state security number ? What I am trying to say is that location don't really matter.

So does it really mean that if they are stopping some African countries from engaging in this then most hackers in the western countries can't hack to get the state security number ? What I am trying to say is that location don't really matter.
If you say so I agree with you. one thing I do know is that it takes extra measure and steps before your gofundme campaign can you go live on the website. The website is dominated by those who are in United States.

If you say so I agree with you. one thing I do know is that it takes extra measure and steps before your gofundme campaign can you go live on the website. The website is dominated by those who are in United States.
Anyway it is absolutely necessary for them to take all the preventive measure to make sure that everyone is saying the truth, if not because of this a lot of people will definitely have used the platform.

you said earlier A lot of people could have used this opportunity as a means of survival.

Anyway it is absolutely necessary for them to take all the preventive measure to make sure that everyone is saying the truth, if not because of this a lot of people will definitely have used the platform.

you said earlier A lot of people could have used this opportunity as a means of survival.
There are some other website where people are abusing to raise funds for themselves. you only need to pay $3 to place advert on the website and people are using this opportunity to beg for fund and they are making a lot of money in the process.

The crowdfunding campaign is no more than just a demand for money. It requires marketing, PR, and strategy. To do this, you need to make sure that you deliver on your promises to your investors. It also includes deadlines and real chances of failure if you set too many goals.
This he's actually very true because you have to go through the long process of convincing people that your business project is what they are investing money into.

I have actually received help through crowd funding , when I struggling with my business , my secondary school mates has a what's app group and i told them my problem and they decided to help me out.

I have not raised funds using the crowdfunding services. I don't think that the service works well in my country of residence. The best thing that one could do is to take loans here.

There is a particular organisation in my country called chess in slums that has gained a lot of its funding from crowdfunding website in order to build one of the biggest communities of people who have grown up in the slums by promoting the playing of chess. You can always set up your own crowdfunding account if you believe that you have a good idea.

I understand what you are trying to bring out here , it means people in your
country don't normally help others in assisting them financially to start their business.
I have not raised funds using the crowdfunding services. I don't think that the service works well in my country of residence. The best thing that one could do is to take loans here.

I understand what you are trying to bring out here , it means people in your
country don't normally help others in assisting them financially to start their business.
I am not saying that we don't have philanthropist in my country but I have not seen the company providing a fundraising service . I am very sure that if we have suc company like gofundme, it will help lots of people.

Crowdfunding is a very good way of getting money for your investment but then a lot of people who have done so usually use charity organisations and donations as their aim of wanting to start a business. This is going to push a lot more people to be willing to donate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds