Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

No I have never made funds through that but then it looks promising and it requires a lot of research and that I s what I'll do to have more knowledge about it so I'll know how to go about it
I have done some research about this but I believe before you are able to raise money with this there are some certain requirements that you will have to fit in, they do not give out money to people just like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't really raised funds through crowdfunding and I think it might be difficult for anyone who is just a beginner seeking help from interested people. The term is usually associated with big firms and companies

Crowdfunding is one of the easy methods to raise funds for your business. Crowdfunding means you raise money by asking for donations. Crowdfunding is basically two types:

1. You do not have to pay back the people who donated
2. You have to provide some incentives to the donors

In order to raise money through crowdfunding, you will have to launch a crowdfunding campaign through crowdfunding sites. Some of the popular crowdfunding sites are:

1. GoFund
2. KickStarter
3. IndiGoGo

In order to launch a crowdfunding campaign and collect funds, you will have to pitch your idea through an article, images, and explainer video. You need to be as much authentic as you can. You need to add authenticity to your campaign by adding your social profile and website address.

Have you tried crowdfunding?
I have never tried crowd funding.
I have not heard of people doing this for business, some do it when requiring money for some huge task.

Crowd funding really helps and it works very well as noticed in my country. Yesterday was one of the top musician's birthday and the sum total of funds contributed to support him was so huge and still counting ( 7.5 million) coming from his fans. But the truth is, this crowd funding is mostly done this way which doesn't favour most people; the rich keeps a rich circle of friends and donates to their friends and vice versa. I haven't gained from crowd funding though because I don't have a reason to, but it works.
[automerge]1637345427[/automerge]
Crowd funding really helps and it works very well as noticed in my country. Yesterday was one of the top musician's birthday and the sum total of funds contributed to support him was so huge and still counting ( 7.5 million) coming from his fans. But the truth is, this crowd funding is mostly done this way which doesn't favour most people; the rich keeps a rich circle of friends and donates to their friends and vice versa. I haven't gained from crowd funding though because I don't have a reason to, but it works.
[automerge]1637345442[/automerge]

Crowdfunding is one of the easy methods to raise funds for your business. Crowdfunding means you raise money by asking for donations. Crowdfunding is basically two types:

1. You do not have to pay back the people who donated
2. You have to provide some incentives to the donors

In order to raise money through crowdfunding, you will have to launch a crowdfunding campaign through crowdfunding sites. Some of the popular crowdfunding sites are:

1. GoFund
2. KickStarter
3. IndiGoGo

In order to launch a crowdfunding campaign and collect funds, you will have to pitch your idea through an article, images, and explainer video. You need to be as much authentic as you can. You need to add authenticity to your campaign by adding your social profile and website address.

Have you tried crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is mostly done when huge amount is needed in a short notice.
Some people do this and get fundraisers contributing money in a blink.
I don't know if it is done by business people.

Crowdfunding works well especially for people who are just starting a business, however you just can't stand up now and say you want to open a gofundme and you want people to start donating, nobody will, you will need to do something viral or ask someone who has huge fanbase for help.

I haven't tried this means though but the thing is that this means of raising capital isn't so common in my country. The only way is if you're a popular person; asides that, you might just be wasting your time.

Crowdfunding works well especially for people who are just starting a business, however you just can't stand up now and say you want to open a gofundme and you want people to start donating, nobody will, you will need to do something viral or ask someone who has huge fanbase for help.

Crowdfunding is mostly done when huge amount is needed in a short notice.
Some people do this and get fundraisers contributing money in a blink.
I don't know if it is done by business people.
Yeah, it really helps when you need so much money urgently. You should have a trusted group of people who can actually help you. It could be a Facebook group that includes friends and people who share the same interests with you.

I have not but I have a friend who have this fund from crowd sourcing. My friend wants to embark on private project that will benefit the community. So he uses that opportunity to source fund from friends and family for the project.

I have not but I have a friend who have this fund from crowd sourcing. My friend wants to embark on private project that will benefit the community. So he uses that opportunity to source fund from friends and family for the project.
I know that there are people who have succeeded in getting funds by crowdfunding. We tried that once but no one got interested in producing a movie. It is a hard sell even if we had popular actors in the cast. Maybe crowdfunding needs luck to attract funders. But I agree that it can be done although not always.

Yes it may not really be easier for you to be able to raise money through crowd funding except you have trusted people to back you up, I rather consider to raise my money to start up the type of business I need than to depend on this, but if it comes it is still of a good advantage.

Raising fund through crowd funding is not easy as that, out of thousand seeking for it in my country fails while fewer people succeed

I have never respond to crowdfunding. There was a time I asked a friend who is living in United States to open a go fund account for me. I had to move on when I couldn't see a tangible response. I look for other means to raise money for the project I want to do.

I have been hearing a lot about crowd funding platform like go fund me that people donate most times to help people in desperate need but I like to find my own way is why I don't think I can use it.

I have heard if crowd funding, however, never knew what it is, how can we raise funds, and what can we do with the money raised from crowdfunding. This ia short but easy to follow tutorial. I will check the crowdfunding sites mentioned in the article and see if I can use them.
If my memory serves me correctly I believe that my friend actually started his fish farming business five years ago by making use of crowdfunding to fund the business.

I have had of crowdfunding but I have not taken out time to use it. Before you apply for one, you will need to present your project Wells that the people who believed in it will fund it for you. It seeks kickstarter is the most popular one.

The crowdfunding campaign is no more than just a demand for money. It requires marketing, PR, and strategy. To do this, you need to make sure that you deliver on your promises to your investors. It also includes deadlines and real chances of failure if you set too many goals.
This is actually why a lot of people are having big challenge when it comes to being successful with making use of crowdfunding to fund their business because they are not doing it right.

I have heard a little about this crowd funding even though I was not actively involved in the campaign but I can testify alot of people are raising alot of money in the support for humanitarian.

I got to about crowdfunding from a friend who travelled to United States for years ago. He was releasing a fund through gofundme on his birthday. After that period I discovered that a lot of people are using to raise funds for different projects.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds