Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone raised funds through crowdfunding?

I have seen a lot of people using crowd funding but I don't really know if raised enough money for their business. Crowd funding is another easy way of raising funds but you have an article that people can read and pick interest in supporting. The article must sound convincing

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I have never heard of crowdfunding before and never come across it before and I can't say anything about it because it's strange to me but as for me I think people that are into it should able to talk about it and explain better about it because they should and this the first time am hearing about it

No, I haven't raise money from crowd funds because I haven't heard about it and I will try as much as possible to get the crowd funds sit to try if the crowd funds is real. I only make funds in other online funds but I haven't try crowd funds.

Crowdfunding is when a "crowd" funds a venture or business, as opposed to a couple of significant financial backers.

There are four unique sorts of crowdfunding: rewards, gift, obligation and value.

To run an effective crowdfunding effort, you need to catch the consideration of countless patrons and persuade them that your venture is deserving of their speculation.

If a company or person wants to raise money through crowdfunding, they can pitch for it by posting details of their ... You should invest no more than 10% of any money you have available for investing in any one year.

If you need to raise money on short notice, crowdfunding is an effective option. Due to the easy-to-use process, it doesn't take a ton of time to run and distribute a campaign. Also, when considered carefully, the campaign can increase its fundraising goal by half in three days

Crowdfunding is becoming a popular way for startups and businesses to raise money. Learn about the profession ... Raising money Of course, raising money for your business through crowdfunding is not so easy.

I have heard alot about this crowdfunding and how the go about contributing for users who requested for help of fund in one way or the others. Doing that will strengthen the society and will make the love very powerful. But I haven't requested for anyone before.

Crowdfunding is when a "crowd" funds a project or business, rather than one or two major investors.
There are four different types of crowdfunding: rewards, donation, debt and equity.
To run a successful crowdfunding campaign, you need to capture the attention of a large number of backers and convince them that your project is worthy of their investment.

Crowdfunding is one of the easy methods to raise funds for your business. Crowdfunding means you raise money by asking for donations. Crowdfunding is basically two types:

1. You do not have to pay back the people who donated
2. You have to provide some incentives to the donors

In order to raise money through crowdfunding, you will have to launch a crowdfunding campaign through crowdfunding sites. Some of the popular crowdfunding sites are:

1. GoFund
2. KickStarter
3. IndiGoGo

In order to launch a crowdfunding campaign and collect funds, you will have to pitch your idea through an article, images, and explainer video. You need to be as much authentic as you can. You need to add authenticity to your campaign by adding your social profile and website address.

Have you tried crowdfunding?
Once you’ve decided on your campaign leader, it’s time to map out your course of action in as much detail as possible.
In your plan, you should:
Determine your fundraising goal and set a realistic deadline. Your goal should account for any platform or payment processing fees that most crowdfunding websites charge.
  • Assemble materials for your crowdfunding page. Choose elements (images, videos, stories, etc) that will clarify your story, evoke emotions, and help donors connect to your cause.
  • Make a list of people you plan to ask for donations and how you’ll reach out to them. This list can include people you know as well as influential leaders, local business owners, and other community members.

Yes people have raised money through crowd funding and have been successful in the journey. Many people have gotten the funding because of a just cause like funding a protest or even seeking for medical help.

Crowdfunding is an effective solution if you need to raise funds on short notice. Building and sharing a campaign doesn't take a lot of time because of its increased comfort. Plus, in the first three days, a campaign will raise almost half of its fundraising target when properly planned out!

Crowdfunding is becoming a popular way for startups and businesses to raise money. Learn about the profession ... Raising money Of course, raising money for your business through crowdfunding is not so easy.
Yes, it is not easy because people do not just rush to donate to your campaign. You have to pitch your idea in the best possible way. You have to tell people what you intend to do and what they can get in return. You might offer some shares for the funder to attract them to your fundraising. If successful, you can raise a lot of money.

Raising funds through crowd funding is possible and can bring funds, but it may be exhausting and frustrating as sometimes, the funds may not come in as expected and it might bring frustration and discouragement.

The crowdfunding campaign is no more than just a demand for money. It requires marketing, PR, and strategy. To do this, you need to make sure that you deliver on your promises to your investors. It also includes deadlines and real chances of failure if you set too many goals.
Loan-based crowdfunding means that investors get their money back, usually with interest. And with investment-based crowdfunding, people put money in, usually for a share of your business. So they'll see the value of their shares rise and fall, but you don't need to pay back their investment.

I have never not used a crowdfunding website to generate funds for anything business or otherwise that I need. Mostly because I am of the belief that it would not favor an ordinary person who isn't a celebrity, since it is pretty much celebrities that uses them.

Thanks for the enlightenment I ve gotten a clear view of the topic.Will be on the lookout for one as I have been searching for one but it seems not to be rampant in my country.Today it has been made easy to start up business just be on the lookout for opportunities

The way crowdfunding platforms make money is by taking a percentage of the money that is raised during the course of a project. You'll also have to pay a credit card processing fee that is upwards of 3% of each transaction fees too.

Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet.[1][2] Crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing and alternative finance. In 2015, over US$34 billion was raised worldwide by crowdfunding

Yes, me and my friend who was a film director tried crowdfunding for our film project. The scheme is 10,000 pesos per share of the ownership of the movie project. We needed about 200 investors. From what I remember we only received 2 pledges so we discontinued the fund campaign and accepted that we cannot raise capital from crowdfunding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds