Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

Does gender play the role on what women can do and what they cannot?
I believe gender plays a role in the job someone does. This is due to differences in physical attributes, endurance and patience.

Naturally, men are more deep thinkers and problem solvers than women, but women can ensure for longer on the same problem.

Advertisement Placeholder
On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

The way the world is going now,no job is reserved for any one again,because ladies do men work now and men do ladies work as well, all because we are all trying to find a thing to be doing that could give us our daily bread or something that we could feed on at thee end of the day. So as for me I don't think their is any job that any body can not do now both make and female as long as you are sure of yourself that you could do it.

There is no certain business for gender role, women seems to discourage themselves. Women are always limiting themselves and creating unwanted fears, panic. Every business requires hard work and dedication,any woman can b successful in every field as long as she puts in hard work and dedication

I don't think there is a reversed certain business for any gender. Most of the businesses are done by both gender, once you are determine and focus on a business you will surely succeed.

Yes.... There are some business that are for male and female
In my country many women are in selling food item
It's very hard to see a man selling food item in my environment and many men involved in online business

It all balls down to personality, purpose, talent and calling!..There is not such thing as "jobs reserved for the men folk" or "jobs reserved for the women folk"... Personally, I have seen and read about women in those so called jobs reserved for men do execeeding well and better than their men counterparts and vice versa.

Yes business like that are always a feminine one... Which can only be run successfully by a woman. E.g woman wears business...etc

Never do not accept defeat. Keep running till you win the race, its not for the swift but for the graced.

I don't think companies are geared towards a certain genre. I believe that both men and women can take over a business. I know famous women who have surpassed men in different areas. And they have become presidents of government. But I also know that there are countries today that have women confined to their homes and do not allow them to work.

Business is for both men and women because what man can do a woman will do better than that. That means business is only permitted for a certain gender. It moves the the passion of a particular business and motivate the business given to him

The threads suggesting the businesses a woman can do from home is basically for convenience not necessarily because a man cannot do such a business. There are so many businesses today that were termed for women, but we now have men excelling in those areas.

I really don't think so, even if such thing exist in other countries I don't think they exist in my country, people are looking for business they will do, workers too are equally looking for business to do so, when it comes to business for certain gender, I don't think so my dear.

Gender has nothing to do with the kind of job one does,there used to be a job sterotype before this period,where fashion,food industry where majorly controlled by women,but the narative has change same for male dominated sector like engineering and technical jobs.Ability and competence is the base line for delivery and not gender.

Well I don't think that there are professions or businesses that are meant for women or men. Anyone can aspire to become anything, and to produce or invent anything that he/she sets his/her mind to, it all have to do with determination and focus. Ideas flows through any mind that is willing and ready to think out solutions to problems, and its not gender based.

Statistics have shown that so many people feel some businesses are reserved for certain genders,but i bet to differ,i feel anyone,i mean any gender can do any business,as long as such person is determined and focused.

In as much as the both genders have jobs and field they would lobe to see themselves, I think a job should not be given or zoned to a gender . everyone has the liberty to try out and be successful in any business which they have skills and passion to practice.

Businesses should not be reserved for genders it is still same as gender inequality why we a certain type of business should be restricted to a gender not to all .

To be sincere, some occupations are gender selective in which a particular gender performs better than the other gender or some jobs comes easy for some gender than the other. For example, no one will patronise a day care centre run by a man.

Well it's true there are some businesses that are dominated by a certain gender doesn't mean the opposite can't do it it just isn't common in the society

Concerning if some businesses are reserved for certain gender. Well, I don't think there is any business that is reserved for certain gender even when it comes to physical strength, we have some women that are strong and doing well in sports that should be meant for men alone. Such thought as made women reliant on the other gender

Well, in reply to your above question, I have to say that, I don't believe that there is any business restricted to any gender these days as that barrier has been broken over time and men and women now have an apnost equal chance at jobs

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds