Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

In time past, it will be common thinking that some business are reserved for a certain gender than for all genders. But these days, the reverse is the case practically

Advertisement Placeholder
Women has talent and can do everything a man can do. I believe most women limits themselves and become reliant on the other gender. I don’t believe any business has a gender restriction. Anyone with adequate knowledge about any business can be successful.
Well I do not think that women can do everything that a man can do as Jerry owerri highly technical jobs that men do that women just can't do especially those jobs that involves one making use of their strength although there might be women that have a very high level of test the room that can do those job which requires more strength but they just can't do those jobs that are very highly technical.

Definitely, some business or works are outrightly reserved for some gender. Their are some works that can't be done by opposite gender but those who suffers this a lot are the female gender in the society

There are businesses surely result for a particular gender. You can't imagine a man going to sell or fried akara. There's nothing wrong with you that is how the society made it look

I have not seen a business that is gender restrictive , even before I was considering barbing as only gender selective , before making research and knowing that it's not for only men

When I was growing up I think it was actually practicable to say that some business should be reserved for certain genders. Bit that is not the case of the world today as we see it is it?

Yeah, in some niches and industries it actually is. Like in my country, you will mostly find women operating provisions and grocery stores.

When I was growing up I think it was actually practicable to say that some business should be reserved for certain genders. Bit that is not the case of the world today as we see it is it?
I think I have to agree that any gender can do any work or business but that is only an exception. A barber is usually a male but a female can also do the job although it is very rare. In a spa for women all attendants are female.

Yeah, in some niches and industries it actually is. Like in my country, you will mostly find women operating provisions and grocery stores.
All business are actually for both male and female ,but sometimes the male gender can actually choose not to go into certain type of business maybe because of the reason best known to them.

I don't think there is any business that is reserved for gender because many people want to money make good money from their business.

It depends on the type of business, there are businesses a man can only do and there are businesses a woman can only do as well. It is not that a man will not succeed if he starts the business but it will be managed better if a woman starts it. You need to know the king of business you start

I believe any business that involves brain work is definitely not limited to a certain gender, anyone can venture into it and become successful.

No business is reserved in the real sense for a particular gender - it's just that some businesses deal with peculiarities and would be better handled by some people. For instance, a bra selling business would require some intimacies about females that males don't have.

There are business in which both gender lean towards in terms of participation, but I'll say there is no job that is the exclusive of any gender

I do believe some businesses are reserved for some gender because of their performance on the job and their are job roles that comes easy for a particular gender than other.

I disagree with this assertion because I've seen men who are into make up and they are really really good,I've seen female truck drivers too and others

Some businesses are reserved for certain gender due to the nature of the business. Businesses that are strength and energy demanding are mostly reserved for men.

In my own opinion and what the say , what a man can do a woman can do even more better , have seen female doing male job these days but I haven't seen a female welder yet

There is not gender restrictions in business according to my own thought, there is a say that what man can do, a woman can do better, we are in modern era, things has changed completely compared to the olden days

No task is actually scheduled for any type of sex. Nevertheless some companies are actually understood to become performed mainly through a particular sex. Along with the present pattern of points it has actually end up being unobstructed that any type of sex can easily endeavor into any type of company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds