Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

Any gender can carry out any business, however, some business are just reserved for some genders. In this part of the world, you hardly see a lady driving a taxi

Advertisement Placeholder
In Israel we have more female teachers than male teachers and that's because the females don't care to take those professions. We also have more High-Tech workers who are males than females, and that's because the women are not accepted by society at those specific jobs. Society keep judging and judging genders into specific jobs and sometimes it is really annoying, but that's how it is and at the end of the day a person will choose whatever he wants and desire although the socity doesn't want him to. Women earn less than men because they don't will to work in all of the professions and because society let them do only the "Women jobs" so they earn less in general on average.

I don't actually agree to this but the society has made it seem like a particular gender isn't capable of handle a kind of business as opposed to the other. But I sincerely feel that everyone should do the kind of business they are interested in and not what people feel is right for them.

It depends on the actual business , though any gender can do any business successfully but there are still some business that some particular gender can handle successfully without going through any issues.

Business are for everyone. Not all people are able to manage a business. Those that are willing to take a risk to start up a profitable business will definitely succeed, provided proper research was done .

The fact is that no business is reserved for any gender.. most business are being affected by gender. The fact is in this generation we found ourselves, some business moves faster when female handles it

companies with a solid track record of sex differences are more likely to have higher profit than their peers. Coming up short to require activity isn't fair a matter of denying ladies their fundamental human rights, but moreover leads to noteworthy misfortune of financial potential.

No job is reserved for any gender. However some businesses are known to be done mostly by a specific gender. With the current trend of things it has become clear that any gender can venture into any business.
There is no job that reserved for any gender because women have talent and them can do any job like man too, so I don't think there is any business or job reserved for any gender, they can do any job of their wishes.

The world today does not have any gender based type of business anymore. Everyone is doing any type of business they think they are capable and good at doing today as long as it fetches them money. For your information, there are also female programers in the world everywhere.

Yes I think so, that some work or jobs are reserved for specific gender of people most especially the job of Secretary in an office is mostly female that runs that particular offices in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds