Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

In most business, there are cases of gender inequalities where by we say women or men can not hold a certain post, for example farming business fit perfectly well with a man, because a woman cannot control the stress the business entails.

Advertisement Placeholder
On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

Does gender play the role on what women can do and what they cannot?
No I don't believe so, not especially now where men and women can get the same jobs, whether that involves blue collared or white collared jobs. Women have come a long way in getting equality, and we are striving to beat the former high borders of inequality by having the same jobs as men now.

There is nothing you can do that is probably going to give a success rate is 100%, followed by Rakuten insights surveys and they send more often than yougov which only sends about 1-3 survey for 3 months. But I believe things can be different

Businesses and non-profits actively supporting gender equality strive to make better business choices and consequently make more money. Research indicates that up to 87 percent of the time, multicultural teams make better business decisions and that teams with less diversity are more likely to make bad choices for their businesses.

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

In my own opinion, I really feel there is no need of having a kind of gender selection when it comes to any work. Some jobs are feminine while some are masculine, so to speak. But, since an ability could be developed, any of the gender can be the best in the so called job that is meant for a specific one. Concerning the social media platform that is always man thing, a lady could actually do better, just that guys are more computer freak.

I don't think there is any business that reserved for a particular gender. In Nigeria here, there are markets in which women sell food stuffs, even though 90% to 98% of the people selling things there are women, but of course there are also men. So I don't think there is any business reserved for a particular gender.

Ensuring that women, by statute and in reality, have the same economic resources is not just a fundamental human right, it makes economic sense. It is almost as important to increase awareness and shift mindsets on the importance of gender parity as it is to promote legal reforms.

Yes I think some business are also reserved for a particular main gender, but now the global age have made all job and business for every human being both the male and the female. For me driving transportation vehicles like the luxurious buses even cab drivers are mostly male.

thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...
Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140...
If Your Blood Pressure Is Higher Than 140 Drink It​
secure.calch.gdn​
Well on a personal opinion, I do not think business has gender. Though some people believe hard jobs are for men but I do not believe that. We have some women who are stronger than men. Whatever a man can do woman can also do better or not.

answering the question on Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender, yeah I think there are some businesses that is reserved for certain gender, like bricklaying and carpentry that male gender does, which is odd and rare to see the female gender doing it

Not exactly any gender can handle any business as far as the person can do it but with women the kind of job or business they do matters most especially for the women with a young kids, those children needs their mother's attention no matter how you look at it, therefore limiting their choices of business

Businesses and nonprofits that actively support gender equality make better business decisions and ultimately make more money. Research shows that teams involved make better business decisions 87% of the time, and that less diversified teams are more likely to make poor choices for their companies.

Well on a personal opinion, I do not think business has gender. Though some people believe hard jobs are for men but I do not believe that. We have some women who are stronger than men. Whatever a man can do woman can also do better or not.
I also believe that a job that requires too much physical strength may not be suitable for women, for the rest of the jobs, there is no such thing as jobs for women or jobs for men. Even for the jobs that require physical strength, women who are athletic can easily do the job. The gender role for jobs are actually the idea imposed by male dominated society.

I don't think that some businesses are reserved for some genders because there is no business that no gender doesn't participate in these days. We are in a free period in our society, anyone is free to enter into any kind of business as long as the business does not affect someone else negatively and it's legal.

Some people think certain businesses are handled by a specific gender but in my own opinion, I feel anybody can do anything they want, if you feel this particular business is something you can do as a female and you know that is what most male do, you can give it a try.

In general, in my own view, business is not gender-specified genre, we have our own skills and point of view in life, so we are all qualified to do a business.

I do not see what a man can do that a woman can not do. A man can be a mechanic, a woman can also. A man can be a soldier, a woman can also be. A man can be a driver, a woman can also be. A man can be a chef, a woman can also be.

The appropriate response is NO But it has an effect for certain laborers, and ladies are around multiple times as likely as men (19% versus 7%) to say their sexual orientation has made it harder for them to prevail at their particular employment. Among ladies, reactions differ essentially relying upon the sexual orientation balance at their work environment.

With the saying , what a man can do a woman can do it better.
We have women now in our generation dominating everywhere, from engineering to Aviation to politics, and even space science. I was so surprised to see a female astronauts and this is to tell you that there is nothing virtually a man can do that a woman can't do. Women all over the world are handling serious responsibilities unlike in the ages

In a world that is full of cross genders and cross dressers, I don't think there is any job or occupation specified for any gender, lol. But we have seen women do jobs we taught were for men and otherwise so of course any gender van do programming, marketing etc so far the area picks your interest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds