Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

Does gender play the role on what women can do and what they cannot?
The reason men are always creative and come up with different business ideas is because right from childhood men are made to understand that they have responsibility and they need to work hard to take care of their family, so we grow up with that mentality that is why we choose to do more

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think gender should play a role in the business world both men and women van create opportunities but its the world we live in men have certain strength and abilities that females do not pisses but if a female thinks she can do it then I wouldn't stop her

No i don't think so but we human have segmented works into gender, especially here in my country Nigeria it is very difficult to see a male receptionist or secretary in some organization like,hotels,schools,etc

The choice of business to start all depends on determination and passion from one person to another. But there are certain businesses that best fit a common gender. I think teaching and fabrics design may be more easier for women considering there gender.

Women do not really have the idea when it comes to development that is why a lot of ideas and jobs are specifically reserved for men. A lot of innovation in the world right now are done by men

Well I don't believe that some business are meant for certain gender, it is actually those genders that ve chosen not to engage in that type of business which make the society to believe that it is not for them.

Under normal circumstances, there are businesses that are woman like. We didn't create this by chance , the nature does. There are some businesses that could not be handled by woman because it requires lots of energy to execute. The soft like business is usually for woman.

It is always true but that is not the reality, anyone is free to engage in whatever business they are really interested but since the women are fragile they are only allowed to do certain type of work.

Under normal circumstances, there are businesses that are woman like. We didn't create this by chance , the nature does. There are some businesses that could not be handled by woman because it requires lots of energy to execute. The soft like business is usually for woman.
To be frank I did not see the details of your comment although there is some sense to it because you mentioned nature. You are being paid 2 cents for every comment here so maybe you should post something that is worth your 2 cents of time and mind. Be careful of posting trash.

It used to be the case back in the that some types of businesses are seen to be reserved for a particular gender. But this days, things are begining to take a different turn as there seem to no longer be the existence of such barriers anymore

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

No business is reserved for women or special gender. All business is suitable and can be handled by any gender or the gender possesses the professional qualifications of that particle job. To say some women are more active than men in some profession likewise men (Vice verse).

I dont think there are any gender specific business, women can equally go into any business a man would venture into and thrive provided they acquire the needed skills and education for it.

I may not used the word - reserved - but i can say some businesses have seen success through more women than men, example is catering, mostly engaged by the female gender.

Presently, I don't think there's any work or business that is gender-biased. There is no work that a man has been stereotyped to do that I haven't seen a woman engage in, definitely none!

No business is reserved for any gender. Currently, males can perform most of the jobs that were exclusively for women in the past such as plaiting of hair and restaurant business.

The only difference between the two genders is that men are more logical while women are more emotional. That way, women think with their emotional mind more while men think with their logical mind more. Now you see, the logical mind is the most productive mind in terms of material resources, that is why there are more male inventors than females.

There is no business that is reserved for a gender but it's more about how committed you are in what your business is all about that matters. Aside driving is what I won't like a woman doing.

It used to be the case back in the that some types of businesses are seen to be reserved for a particular gender. But this days, things are begining to take a different turn as there seem to no longer be the existence of such barriers anymore
That is very true because there was this perseption that a certain proffession was actually reserve for certain gender,and that has really change this period,because even the automotive servincing sectors this days have females,same goes for hair dressing for males.

I do not believe in gender roles in business. Anyone can do any business as long as he/she has the capital, knowledge and skills to make it successful.

I don't think there is any gender in business since you are cable of running the business on your own, you to do something that will help your business grow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds