Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

I don't think there is.. i believe that everything a man can do women can also do it and vise versa. Business like that, that prevents a certain gender to do a business should be left in the past because before when men start a salon business they will get discriminated. Everyone should do what they want to do in business no gender barrier needed

Advertisement Placeholder
market is positively saved for sex since these days individuals we figure they can't accomplish something they are the one you will at the high table.
Model these days they said what a men can do no lady can't do it, you see this attitude of individuals isn't right similar to that since ladies can accomplish more than what you anticipate.

It is based on gender only, woman are also intelligent, creative and great but what causes limitation to their job opportunity and thwy business is because of their family. Apart from vocational job they still have to take care of thw family. That's more reason they do business because od time.

I don't think businesses are gender centric. Anyone can do any busines. The only requirement to operate a business is to have relevant expertise and knowledge. It is true that some business look more appropriate to certain gender but this notion is forced upon us by the society that is male dominating

No. Women are not inferior. Women can be anything and everything they want to be but the problem of women is women. We can preach gender equality all and rightly so but in programming for example, no one stopped women from inventing anything. Women themselves have lax attitude towards some things. During the Women Football World cup, who watch it more? Men! Who talk about it more? Still men.

I am agree at some points , the question was asked because of religious or culture, that what are the business that o woman can.
But now at your post, women have a lot of talent they are to behind the men but they did not invent much

In theory, the world of entrepreneurship should be gender-blind. Start-up businesses are judged on whether they survive or die, and you might have thought that the same stark definition was applied ...

Am not in support that some business are solely reserved for women. Let's look at it from a feminist perspective, Sustainable Development Goal 5 talks about gender equality and not segregation and to be candid we can truly say some business are not for women. As women we now have equal right to do what ever job or business we wish to do.

For my own opinion, there is no gender in business in as much you are capable of doing it. nowadays everybody was looking for survival, Before our believe or thought is that is only men can do a spears part business, in facts some women are into spears part business because everyone want survive. there is no gender in business and can we remember proverbs that says what a man can do, a woman can do it better.

Business and nonprofits that actively support gender equality tend to make better business decisions and ultimately make more money. Research shows that inclusive teams make better business decisions up to 87% of the time, and that teams with less diversity are more likely to make poor choices for their companies

There is a general consensus in managerial and sociological research that certain occupations are gendered. For example, public relations, nursing, and teaching are considered “female-gendered” occupation, whereas stock trading, engineering, and construction are considered “male-gendered” occupation. Time and again, evidence supports the theory that gender diversity has a positive impact on the bottom line. According to McKinsey, the most gender-diverse companies are 21% more like to experience above-average profitability. And a report by MSCI shows that having women on the board of a company boosts productivity.

Yes there are some business which only females can do no other, so yes there are specific posts or things just for females. But on the other hand wjy did girls not do something special like men, yes there is something to research, i think lack of confidence.

No matter how you put it men will pay more attention to single ladies than men or married ladies. Women influence on men reduce the moment they put ring on their fingers and companies are aware of this. Queen Victoria didn't marry till she died because she wants to ve influence on world leaders. Most of them were making advances and she played all along and influence things in her favor. Place a man n a woman with equal marketing acumen, the woman will excel more than the man

That's not true. Even women can do anything if they want to do it. And on those different thread women ask about best business for house wives to do while staying home. So those businesses were best for them. Beside that girls can also be a programmer a CEO or a manager or whatever it is. There are countries where the president are women.

No businesses are reserved for any gender. Although the nature of some business favors some gender more than others. It is also about the location you find yourself this is because religions are different and they play a role in how female gender should be considered for some certain type of work.

I assume not all, but just for a certain demographic, there are some exclusive, but if possible I also support gender equality, it means workers should access and enjoy the same benefits, services and opportunities irrespective of whether they are a woman or a male. The aim is for women and men to obtain fair outcomes, not necessarily the same outcome for all workers.

Some businesses are actually restricted for a particular gender. Thhere is a saying that what a man can do a woman can do it better but if we look beyond our scaled eyes we will see that there is still a big gap between these two genders when it comes to business

No. I don't believe that some businesses are reserved for some certain gender. Personally for me, I don't discriminate. There are some that believe that women can not perform well in some businesses. that's very wrong. You really ned to see how where some ladies are making exploits in the business world.

Of course, no business is reserved for a particular gender, all the works mentioned in the post for women are also being done by men and the ones for men are being explored by women as well. Women can do any job they like and can deliver excellently.

I have noticed that beauty parlors here are more for the gay beauticians. Maybe they have the talent for making a client beautiful. With fashion businesses it is also the gay that are doing great like Versace and others who are makers of signature bags and clothing items. For the women it is best to handle a business of food whether restaurant or catering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds