Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

After last year's saga with the lockdown, majority already looked for means to earn money which is easy online, now that another wave of the pandemic is brewing who knows what would happen

Advertisement Placeholder
They definitely will. Covid-19 has taught us a really big lesson, and most individuals have changed career paths during this period.

A lot of people were already working online long before Covid. For example, I started working online in 2012. However, it is also true the covid pandemic forced a lot of people to work online. If online job has been fruitful to these people they will continue to work online.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
This is the new normal. I don't see people reverting to the brick and mortar offices. This is because many organizations and schools have re-organized their systems and structures to accommodate online/ working from home. In fact, in future this will increase rather than decrease.

People never at any point stoped working online since the pandemic. In fact, more people got to start looking at working online ever since the pandemic. So, yeah, more people will go working online ifbthe world opens again

It is not only the freelancing sites but even the online business will remain to grow after the pandemic era. People are used to the online business now that restaurants are able to stand up again with the help of the delivery system. Even dropshippers in Facebook are now into online selling of their own products because they have the convenience of the delivery.

The companies that switched to working from home model may not ask its staff to come to office to work as long as the work can be done remotely. However, a lot of jobs need to be done in an office or on location.

I think I right now the only surefire way people living in tier 4 countries could earn money is by investing in cryptocurrency or trading crypto online

People will continue to work online even if the world is open up again. the reason is that there are some people who are already making full-time income during the lockdown from the internet.

I said this before in another thread, some firms and even workers have discovered that they can actually function well working from home and only need to come to the office occasionally it's the way forward

After last year's saga with the lockdown, majority already looked for means to earn money which is easy online, now that another wave of the pandemic is brewing who knows what would happen
Well as for me I will keep on working online and offline even if there is a lockdown simply because from my house to my work place is quite close by and my job is not a formal job but an informal job that I can do it anytime of the day.

Yes people will continue to work online after this pandemic because they have seen how lucrative it can be to earn good amount online.

It's true that this covid19 pandemic has greatly increased the number of people coming online for work and other things, however people will always work online, even before covid19 pandemic, people have been working online and when covid19 is over people will continue with online businesses.

With the way the world is going digitally,I believe people will continue to work online when the pandemic finally dies down. This is because working online provides a wide range of income making opportunities and people will always want to explore these opportunities. Another is the stress of waking up, dressing up for work and boarding a bus to work is not attached to online work.

People never ceased from working online. It only increased during the pandemic and to be honest, even after the pandemic, online workers are still increasing maybe because of the comfortability of working online.
People will never stop working online because some people source of income at basically online, but for those that comes online due to the pandemic like myself , sometimes we get tired and weary because earning online sometimes is stressful.

Individuals never ever stopped coming from functioning on the internet. It just enhanced throughout the pandemic as well as to become truthful, after the pandemic, on the internet employees are actually still enhancing perhaps due to the comfortability of functioning on the internet.

I am very confident that we are going to overcome this affects of pandemic outbreak over time. And I believe that everything will come back to normal and Corona virus will become a thing of past.

Online tasks and work will continue unabated when the world opens up again from the covid-19 pandemic lockdown. The work we should more concerned about are the ones offline where most people would have either been fired from or close shop

The world has opened up again and we can see that online business is thriving, the pandemic has opened our eyes to see the benefit of online business

Some organizations may end up adopting the work at home/online option for certain positions permanently, the online option seem to be increasing day to day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds