Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

People never ceased from working online. It only increased during the pandemic and to be honest, even after the pandemic, online workers are still increasing maybe because of the comfortability of working online.
A lot of persons have ben working online even before the pandemic.The lock down only made it very popular for a lot more persons to embrace doing business online,it is not only in the e-commerce but also in the education sector.E-learning has also increase this period.

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
If the pandemic is hopefully ending soon, I believe many will still work online. I believe that even offline business are migrating to become an online business. It is because the government is working something out so that the corona virus will not spread. Many offline businesses are not able to operate anymore. I believe that they should better do things to go online business.

Many will want to stick with their online work because it is easy and convenient. But the amount most people earn online is not enough to support a comfortable lifestyle, so people will be going back to offline jobs. I also know that most people will find a way to combine online and offline work.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?

A lot of people have already lost their jobs over the issue of the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus and there is no way they are getting their job back.

Nothing will stop people from working online even if the world is not open for physical businesses due to the pandemic. Working online is the easiest way to make a living without stressing yourself.

A lot of people have already lost their jobs over the issue of the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus and there is no way they are getting their job back.
And even if they get their job again, I don't think people will leave the online market. It is very convenient and no one would love to you quit it even after getting another job. Everyone likes to have some extra money in pocket.

I think more people will continue to earn money online just because the pandemic had really opened people eye to the fact that if there is a lockdown from the government it will be hard to make money and pay bills in the family
The pandemic has really opened most people's eyes to the endless possibilities on the internet and then they are now maximizing all those opportunities that they haven't really took notice of when did pandemic wasn't in play.

For people like me who like to receive internet earnings within the comfort of their home without going out will continue to work online even if the world open up after the pandemic outbreak

of course the Corona virus pandemic has come and gone and a lot of people are still working and making a whole lot of money online.

Pandemics have over time proven to change how things are being done. Covid has brought remote working that's here to stay. We're being more aware of digital workings

Many will want to stick with their online work because it is easy and convenient. But the amount most people earn online is not enough to support a comfortable lifestyle, so people will be going back to offline jobs. I also know that most people will find a way to combine online and offline work.
You are right. Many will want to stick with their online job. I for one will stick with online work. You are also right that people also will go back to their offline job because online earning could not financially support a very comfortable lifestyles. Combination of the two jobs will be the best thing to do.

Working online is something that has come to stay. A lot of people have now realised that it is actually much more of advantage to work from home.

Talking about going back to there normal job after the pandemic. The pandemic is not over yet but activities has gone back to normal.
Making money online will always remain the same. People will still continue to make money online because it doesn't stop them from doing whatever they are doing offline.

This is like after one year since the world opened and we can see that many people are focusing online seeing the number of people buying crypto currency and going into the forex market.

The world is already open and technology is advancing. The internet fuels technology and will always be with technology till the end. The internet is been updated yearly so people will always earn from it.

This is like after one year since the world opened and we can see that many people are focusing online seeing the number of people buying crypto currency and going into the forex market.
The thing is that most people have become so used to your online job or business and now it will be so difficult for them to abandon the online way of earning money and concentrating on the offline way or method of any money because they have all come to realise about the convenience that comes with any money online in the comfort of your house and in your bed.

Do you mean that offline business have been accepted over time over Online hustle, I would agree with you because majority of people do not even have any idea of how to start an online business.
The thing is that most people have become so used to your online job or business and now it will be so difficult for them to abandon the online way of earning money and concentrating on the offline way or method of any money because they have all come to realise about the convenience that comes with any money online in the comfort of your house and in your bed.

Do you mean that offline business have been accepted over time over Online hustle, I would agree with you because majority of people do not even have any idea of how to start an online business.
Online business is a new creation that started this Brown in the early 2000s and that was when internet started so you can compare the reach that online business has gotten to with online business which is very new

Online business is a new creation that started this Brown in the early 2000s and that was when internet started so you can compare the reach that online business has gotten to with online business which is very new
Internet has actually been around for a longer time like in the 1950's although when internet started it was called arpanet and it was limited to just a few computers

As long as am concern... since have come across this online earning I can't leave it until I have one particular income or my passion works fine for me....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds