Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

People never ceased from working online. It only increased during the pandemic and to be honest, even after the pandemic, online workers are still increasing maybe because of the comfortability of working online.
That was just a fact,because the issue of people working online just got a lot more on the high side when ther eas no other option avialable to carry out business transactions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes most freelancers will continue to work online and even people that are posting on paid the post website, it will all depends on the type of work they are doing. I know there are some work that was only booming during the pandemic periods.

Online jobs are the most sustainable way of getting stable income as it stands now because we have not really seen or forecast what will likely stop online earnings so I believe people continue to work and make money online.

Online earning has become so reliable these days. Especially as a source of side income. Therefore, most people will continue working online even when they resume their offline work or businesses.

People never ceased from working online. It only increased during the pandemic and to be honest, even after the pandemic, online workers are still increasing maybe because of the comfortability of working online.
That was just the truth,the issue of people working online has been there,just that the pandemic made it to be more pronounced,and it now seems that the online space just sprang up from nowhere.

In my opinion, people are working online not because they are unable to find work in the virtual world or because there was a pandemic. A lot of people are working online by choice.

There are so many people who got introduced to the online earning methods during the pandemic and they will want to keep it that way. But for some, they are still yet to be enlightened and will surely go back to their offline businesses

People will continue to seek ways to make money online even if the pandemic outbreak is no more. I know someone who is already making full-time income starting online business when the pandemic outbreak happened.

I think the pandemic have shown many the opportunities that is available online. Alot of people are gradually taking working online as full time job and almost offline work or company depend online or seeking the services of those working online directly or indirectly.

This pandemic came as a shock and it wasn't something people planned for. I see people going back to their physical jobs but still handling their online jobs as a back up plan incase of anything.

Yes of course we will continue work online , cause we get addicted of such platforms but of course we will continue our pace on real life too .

I will not leave my physical job due to working online because online cannot sort my bills. I'll combine the both to sustain my existence!
One may not necessarily have to quit jobs. But it's quite impossible for people who had enjoyed earning online to just quit. Somehow, they would find a way to earn online passively.

I worked online way before covid and after everything is back to normal after covid and delta varient I will continue to work with my online apps and programs.

Yes, definitely working from home is now becoming a normal thing and I would not be surprised when we will end up finding more work at home jobs in the future. It does not matter if we are experiencing pandemic-like situation. The fact remains that working from home remains one of the priorities of many people around the world.

Yes, people will continue to work online when the pandemic ends. Even during the pandemic, their are some online jobs, business and services that increased dramatically due to some physical restriction.

Well as long as there is internet,people must work online. People must live according to what is obtainable in their dispensation. We're with the internet so we will earn from it. I don't know how another world will be.
The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?

Last edited:
So many people are not working online because of the pandemic and beside the pandemic is over long time ago. People are now working online because they have a natural interest and passion to do so.

The world has been opened up now because the lock down has been eased but people still continue to work online though some has already went back to their offline business because they are not making enough money online.

I think there won’t be occupations for most individuals some decades from presently, and that’s what truly things. As for the abilities for the utilized division of progressed nations, I think they will be troublesome to educate. You may get way better at them by hone, but you couldn’t consider them much.

A lot of companies have realised that it is even more cheaper to be getting people who are willing to work from home so I think this is something that is not going to stop anytime soon.

For me I don't have any problem , I'll continue to work online because that is what I have the interest to do. I still make some money offline and at the same time I work online mostly on spare time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds