Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

Even when the world never went into movement restrictions caused by covid19. The internet community was still on demand it can't wane off cos it is serving huge purpose.

Advertisement Placeholder
Internet has actually been around for a longer time like in the 1950's although when internet started it was called arpanet and it was limited to just a few computers
Well actually the internet I was talking about if the one that was started when I started being called internet not when it wasn't known as internet so you are right in your assumption and I am right in my own way too.

the coronavirus pandemic really gave a lot of people the opportunity to learn different ways of making money online including myself.

the coronavirus pandemic really gave a lot of people the opportunity to learn different ways of making money online including myself.
I think that the Corona virus pandemic actually made me to started commenting and posting on this platform which is a very good thing because I have been struggling on how to settle some of my bills and when I discovered this platform and other ones it has really helped me to make some money online.

If the erra of the pandemic is over, the engagement online will reduce drastically. Many people started online work simply because of the lockdown and it's the only way to make money while at home. I am very sure that once the erra is over .online population will reduce .

Making money online doesn't stop us from working offline. It is just that we will not be constant online like before. And our online earnings will be reduced. Since we are making money online then it will not affect us even if our online earnings reduced. Like me the past weeks now I have not been available online but busy with my offline work

Well actually the internet I was talking about if the one that was started when I started being called internet not when it wasn't known as internet so you are right in your assumption and I am right in my own way too.
Of course, there are different methods and and strategy to different things and internet had different stages of evolution which of course would determine the time frame for internet.

Even when the world never went into movement restrictions caused by covid19. The internet community was still on demand it can't wane off cos it is serving huge purpose.
Internet is what really made the world to open up and advance technologically. I don't think the present world can do without the internet. It'll always advance with the world.

Internet is what really made the world to open up and advance technologically. I don't think the present world can do without the internet. It'll always advance with the world.
Yes, we are in the modern world, internet have mordenized everything and makes things easier. And enabled global community, making us connect to each other.

Their is nothing that can stop online works because people prefer it more than official work, even some official workers are still performing online work, am not sure that online work can never continue

Online gig is none stop, people will continue to earn online till time indefinite. Even before the covid19 the use of online earning means was high too.

I think people will continue working online even when the world opens and they can work offline again. Personally, I plan on balancing both my offline and online earning for better income.

Working online is something that has come to stay. A lot of people have now realised that it is actually much more of advantage to work from home.
That is absolutely right. Working in online platform will really be here to stay.

It's a great realization for people to work from home also because of coronavirus.

Yes, we are in the modern world, internet have mordenized everything and makes things easier. And enabled global community, making us connect to each other.
Internet made the world one and linked everyone effortlessly. The present world will expire and begin with internet. The internet increases knowledge in our time so people are updated.

Of course, there are different methods and and strategy to different things and internet had different stages of evolution which of course would determine the time frame for internet.
From the story that I heard about the origin of internet a particular name sync to come to prominence with this man known as Philip emeagwali who was credited as being one of the founders of internet when I did a connection of several computers to create what is now currently known as internet.

From the story that I heard about the origin of internet a particular name sync to come to prominence with this man known as Philip emeagwali who was credited as being one of the founders of internet when I did a connection of several computers to create what is now currently known as internet.
Now, that's another side of the story that one might want to get acquainted with, I didn't know about Philip, I guess that was from one of the development and generation of computers

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
Those who had some offline jobs before the pandemic would definitely go back to their place of work, but those who didn't have any would rely on the online earning opportunities available.

I think many people would just love to take online earning as a side income since their online earning cannot commensurate with offline earning. Those that get opportunity to earn great online are few.

Now, that's another side of the story that one might want to get acquainted with, I didn't know about Philip, I guess that was from one of the development and generation of computers
Yes Mr Philip emeagwali really do something astounding with computers which gave birth to the internet that we are using today and in fact this is a story that is quite verifiable on the internet so I will advise that you go on the internet and search for the origin of the present day internet to know the real Mr Philip emeagwali played in the development of the internet.

Internet made the world one and linked everyone effortlessly. The present world will expire and begin with internet. The internet increases knowledge in our time so people are updated.
Yes, the internet world increased the scope of learning into a higher magnitude and making things easier to discover this days and not making long travels to a certain info again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds