Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

Yes Mr Philip emeagwali really do something astounding with computers which gave birth to the internet that we are using today and in fact this is a story that is quite verifiable on the internet so I will advise that you go on the internet and search for the origin of the present day internet to know the real Mr Philip emeagwali played in the development of the internet.
I have gone online to do a quick check and saw that Mr Philip was a computer scientist that developed formulas for computers way after computers and internet was already existing in 1959 he's called"bill Gates of Africa"

Advertisement Placeholder
Online is steady without stop, people have settled down and it will be hard to even see them.returning back to normalcy when it comes to selling their products offline.

The internet is what's keeping people together during the pandemic. People can chat online with family and friends. Access videos, songs and other contents online and even work to earn online.

The reality about them going back to their jobs is that, not all of them will have a job to go back to after the pandemic because they might have been layed off already

I have gone online to do a quick check and saw that Mr Philip was a computer scientist that developed formulas for computers way after computers and internet was already existing in 1959 he's called"bill Gates of Africa"
You should delve deep into his biography and then you will know that he is one of the first persons to connect computer systems together to share information between them will give birth to these modern-day internet that we know about and we are currently using.

You should delve deep into his biography and then you will know that he is one of the first persons to connect computer systems together to share information between them will give birth to these modern-day internet that we know about and we are currently using.
Do you mean in Nigeria or Africa because the internet that I know of was formed two years after Philip was born so how would except he contributed years later

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
The world has been opening up steadily and the lockdown has been eased, i lost my job due to the pandemic, and after the lockdown , i have gotten another but i decided to keep working online to support my offline earning.

Do you mean in Nigeria or Africa because the internet that I know of was formed two years after Philip was born so how would except he contributed years later
Mr Philip emeagwali actually contributed a lot to this internet in so I will advise you to search for his contribution to the development of internet that we currently use right now.

If the pandemic is hopefully ending soon, I believe many will still work online. I believe that even offline business are migrating to become an online business. It is because the government is working something out so that the corona virus will not spread. Many offline businesses are not able to operate anymore. I believe that they should better do things to go online business.

Some offline business are indeed moving to become an online venture but not everything is moving online in my country. There are many people who would not prefer to work online,.

Mr Philip emeagwali actually contributed a lot to this internet in so I will advise you to search for his contribution to the development of internet that we currently use right now.
I have checked about Mr Philip and I agree with you that he contributed to some of the development of computer, my argument is that he did not start internet

I have checked about Mr Philip and I agree with you that he contributed to some of the development of computer, my argument is that he did not start internet
Yes Mr Philip emeagwali did not start internet but he contributed to the growth of internet and I can still tell you that there is no single person that can lay claim to starting the internet as it is now because internet has evolved over the years and a lot of people have contributed to it's growth.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
Work from home is the newly discovered work idea, which was used during the pandemic. It made us realize that things.
[automerge]1628689276[/automerge]
Work from home is the newly discovered work idea, which was used during the pandemic. It made us realize that things.

I think that the Corona virus pandemic actually made me to started commenting and posting on this platform which is a very good thing because I have been struggling on how to settle some of my bills and when I discovered this platform and other ones it has really helped me to make some money online.

The Bizdustry forum has also helped me in my tough times and I really love this forums and I will be staing here for a really long time. I was and will remain a dedicated member of this forum for a really long time. I hope that many people will also remain in here for a really long time. Bizdustry is simply the best site on the internet.

For sure, as far as there are still internet people will still work online because many people had been investing into cryptocurrencies online, I don't think people stop working online.

For sure, as far as there are still internet people will still work online because many people had been investing into cryptocurrencies online, I don't think people stop working online.

Yes, there were many people who were working online for a long period of time. I think there was internet during the 90s. However, there were not many online money earning websites at that time. But now things have changed completely,.

Corona virus and then it has made a lot of headway to develop interest in working online and I think more people are venturing into online business.

Yes Mr Philip emeagwali did not start internet but he contributed to the growth of internet and I can still tell you that there is no single person that can lay claim to starting the internet as it is now because internet has evolved over the years and a lot of people have contributed to it's growth.
I never said any individual started internet, it started a group work that was later moderated by an individual into what we all know as internet today

I don't think people will want to leave their online paying job to go to their old job but it still void down to individual and the kind of job you do while some can combine the both online and their old job

It is going i be very certain that a lot of people will still stick to their online jobs even when the world opens again from the coronavirus pandemic lockdown

I never said any individual started internet, it started a group work that was later moderated by an individual into what we all know as internet today
I am so glad that we all can now agree on the fact that it's not an individual that can be attributed to the development of internet or the invention of internet as we know it the internet was developed by several people and if a name of all of them are to be put up then it will take a very long time too exhausting.
[automerge]1628776798[/automerge]
The Bizdustry forum has also helped me in my tough times and I really love this forums and I will be staing here for a really long time. I was and will remain a dedicated member of this forum for a really long time. I hope that many people will also remain in here for a really long time. Bizdustry is simply the best site on the internet.
The time that this platform really help me is at a time where by I was so down physically morally financially and otherwise and this forum came through for me in all those time. I can boldly say that this forum is actually a god sent to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds