Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

I just pray and hope that this pandemic comes to an end even though we hear that another phase is coming. Personally, I think that online businesses will still continue even when the pandemic ends because there were online businesses even before the first phase of the pandemic. It is just my opinion though.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I have gained more money working online than working offline, so I don't think I would ever stop working online.
I cannot stop trading for any reason

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online
Online job are different from each other and there are ones that create time for your physical job especially in my country that deals with 24hours job office school there vare some time you will be less busy doing nothing so you can use the time to do online business

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
Working online is an event that has come to stay.
So whether things get back to the former or not, people will still stick to working online...some may even combine both.

I will not leave my physical job due to working online because online cannot sort my bills. I'll combine the both to sustain my existence!

Definitely, people will continue to work online and with the way I'm seeing it, a lot of people are now preffering to work online against offline work or Business just because of the Covid 19 experience
The thing is that the online working space has been in existence even before the Corona virus came so it was still being assistant and most people will continue working online even after the Corona virus is over simply because they have discovered a new way of working online.

I think many people will stay active online, even if their lives return back to normal, and they will return to their workplace. For me being active online is like a hobby, and I enjoy every minute of it.

The thing is that the online working space has been in existence even before the Corona virus came so it was still being assistant and most people will continue working online even after the Corona virus is over simply because they have discovered a new way of working online.

You are right. There are many people who used to make money andwork online during the mid 2000s. There were many sites at that time and this happened WAY before the pandemic came. Home-based jobs will increase by the passage of time.

You are right. There are many people who used to make money andwork online during the mid 2000s. There were many sites at that time and this happened WAY before the pandemic came. Home-based jobs will increase by the passage of time.
This is just the truth and there will be more people that will develop more interest in working online soon so that is why I would always advise people to go and run a digital scale so that it can enable them to work and earn money online as a freelancer.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
Of course, working online will reduce drastically when there is no more pandemic outbreak so working will now be left for those who lost their job and they can't get it back I guess but we should all hope for the best.

Even when there was no coronavirus before a lot of people were still depending online as their only source of income, so even if the world really open and we are free to move it is still possible that a lot of people will still concentrate to make money online... That's just normal.

Many people will go back to their old jobs while some of them will combine it with their online jobs,but many will like to be working online just boost their earnings.

Alot of people are sticking up to their regular online stuffs and they have get used to it. definitely,people will continue to use of do their online business because it's becoming the most easiest form of business without stress.

Most people who have started working online will continue with it even when active offline. This is because online work provides a very good source of side income. It also gives you something to be busy with during your free time.

I think majority of the people will return to their offline jobs, as soon as this will be possible. Some of them, who are earning well online, will continue their activity online. And some of them will work full time offline, and part time online.

Well as long as there is internet,people must work online. People must live according to what is obtainable in their dispensation. We're with the internet so we will earn from it. I don't know how another world will be.
Of course people can and will still be working to work online in order to earn extra money. I for one will be doing it. I have done it in the past and present. Why not continue doing it in the future? I think it will really depend or boil down to the determination, willingness and availability of the person to continue working online.

Some of the good reasons why the world is opening up is through the online working because people get different ideas and shares it with other people online and that makes education and information goes round.

the world has worked online before the pandemic and will certainly work after. only it got crowded with the pandemic. but many will leave the online world when all the madness is over.

I'm sure that many people now find remote work more lucrative, discovering that working from home can have many advantages. At the same time, I think many others would rather not work from home because if you have a family or live with roommates, it can get complicated.

If anything I think the world is evolving with the internet. I don't see much offline jobs in the nearest future anymore. Everything seems to be done online these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds