Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
I am an employee at the moment so I wish it was government that you ask this question who do not care about the welfare it her citizens
What the do is to drive in tinted windows and blow off in high speed that no one could see them.
This is the terrible life we live.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can keep it as simple as a free online survey tool. Monitor and maintain control over the forum to avoid chaos or abusive language. It’s even better if employees can “like” others’ comments and help elevate popular concerns.You can keep it as simple as a free online survey tool. Monitor and maintain control over the forum to avoid chaos or abusive language. It’s even better if employees can “like” others’ comments and help elevate popular concerns.

Yes I take care of our employees.iif you want to get more output in your business you should take care of your employees. Giving best facilities to employeesgiving best medical facilities not work more than 8 hours

If you don't properly takes care of your employees, their performance will reduce with time and your output will be very small
You have to treat your employees with respect and ensure you give them gift item after a very good performance

Good feedback can improve your workplace and eliminate your blind spots. But it eventually will dry up if you don’t act on employees’ concerns. If you can’t get to all the questions during a staff meeting, encourage employees to reach out to their direct supervisors—and empower supervisors to address reasonable concerns.

When you put up a business it is not all about the profit. You should think about the welfare of your employees because they are the one working their ass of and you should paid them according to the labor code. And you should treat them as your second family.

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Yes, its really important things to take care of employees, well mannered negotiate with them , make them confident , determined and sencare toward work they would love to doing task assigned to them ... And contribute in the form of their proper attention in work given to them

You need healthy, happy, and productive employees. ... They will feel great about themselves — and are likely to become happier and more productive at work. You take care of your people and you give them energy, emotional strength, and the mental focus to help you power your organization and reach your goals.

Employees should be taken care of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine

Yes you are right. Employees are the loyal persons who work for company, and you should care of them sometimes people do not think about their employees and workers and give them tons of work but it should not happen.

It is important because you have to have good, happy and efficient workers. And they will be happier and more productive at work, and will feel better about themselves. You care for people and give them motivation, emotional strength and mental concentration to help them improve their organization and achieve their objectives.

For any business that wants to suceeed, employees must come first before profits. If your employee are not happy, or you keep maltreating them, then your business is gradually ending for the rock. A happy employee is eager to attend to customers, motivated to work hard. You don't have to turn the workplace to a lawless or comedy joint before you make employees happy, there are little things like commending them after the day's work or after completed task, having an seldom in-house party, etc.

Here are 11 ways leaders can demonstrate their appreciation for employees.
Go upstairs and beyond to help them personally. ...
About them Don't act as if you are above them. ...
Show you thoughts about their personal lives. ...
Show interest in their important others. ...
Back them up with customers. ...
Do things that set you apart.

What do you all think?
Honestly many employees do no know that most the problems you highlighted above are the reasons their company is not moving well because they have failed to pay close attention to their employees well-being.

It is the duty of the employer to ensure that the employees are okay and comfortable, if they need assistance at some point and the employer can provide it then I don't see anything wrong with that, once employee feel that the employer cares about them, they tend to put in their best in that work.

Talking care of your employees will boost your business in one way or the other, I only hard only one employee then and I was not really doing bad with him before Federal government policy affected the business.

Employees who feel valued and appreciated by their leaders are infinitely more likely to go above and beyond for the company and hold themselves accountable for their part of a project. Most importantly, they will be happier in their roles. If leaders disregard the importance of connecting with employees, they lose the benefit of a dedicated, long-term team.
[automerge]1612772282[/automerge]
Employees who feel valued and appreciated by their leaders are infinitely more likely to go above and beyond for the company and hold themselves accountable for their part of a project. Most importantly, they will be happier in their roles. If leaders disregard the importance of connecting with employees, they lose the benefit of a dedicated, long-term team.

Happy staff or employee makes happy work place. Once you will start taking care of them they will give their the best performance to you. Appreciate them on each of their good work and give them some incentives. I have been using the same technique.

Dealing with representatives is vital and basic things to take genuine in which to make them persuaded to continue to accomplish great work for you. since they are the gathering of individuals that utilization to maintain a business or organization effectively. In spite of the fact that I don't have a representative however my dad has numerous workers

Taking good care of your employee is the best thing if you want your business to be active and effective because taking good care of your employee would motivate them to work with their whole of their might and strength for the benefits of the company. And if the owner of the company is not taking good care the employee, the owner is looking for the downfall of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds