Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Yes, it is a good thing to think of workers and treat them well, but unfortunately people are treated badly.Workers should be treated with love because they play a key role in making your business a success and work with you sincerely.They should be given a good salary and their stress should be reduced
Most employer don't take good care of their employees, they just use them and pay them token, hardly will you see an employer that will do a pay rise if their is increase in the company profit, but if they encounter loss they would not mind to remove from staffs salary, as employer its important we learn to appreciate our employees

Advertisement Placeholder
Taking care of one's employees should be the most important thing in the heart of all employers. Taking care of them is fulfilling all promises. Most agreements are being ignored and we want the best from them. Their joy is the progress of your business.

Concerning this topic on taking care of employees, I as a person when my business is up and running, my employees welfare will be my second priority after profit because they are so important to the success of the business enterprise.
They play a very important role in the growth of the business and sidelining them will be very detrimental to any business's success

Employees as well as employers are human beings and they have equal right, most employers see their employees as though as animals that they can use anyhow it pleases them. No matter the position of the worker in your company, even as low as a cleaner you should treat them well that would make them treat your business as theirs and be dedicated.
Yeah, that is true. It is very unfair for an employer to treat employees like animals yet they are human beings like them. Once you start treating employees well, they become so dedicated to your company and will ensure that they do their best for it to prosper.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
I strongly share the same opinion with you. Employees are critical in every business or company. Without them, there would be no production or delivery of services to customers. To me, their priority should be of utmost concern. Employees that are well taken care of would put their whole heart into their work and give good result. It will be a win win situation in this case.

Almost all of my employers have been nice. Sometimes when they are around, my lunch is taken care of, and my transport home from work is saved. And honestly, because of their kind gestures towards me and others I motivated to go extra miles for them. Its just the food and tips but the care and love attached is what makes it unique.

i currently have no employees, but if i ever have, i will make sure to take care of them, employees are the heart of every company or business, taking care of them means taking care of the business

Yes of course respect yor employes and give them importance so that the are loyal with you do their work with sicnerity and gives you benifits in your business.If you degrade your employs its mean they are hurted with your attitude and never focused in their work.Employes are also human being and gives them respect to move in their knowledge

The management should be extremely cautious and concerned for the health of an employee. The Human Resources Department allows most businesses or organisations to look at the affairs of their workers and to improve their moral values and character. Managers or leaders should take care of the health and mental wellbeing of an employee. She also expresses concern about their emotional health

in business it is very wisely and very good to take care of your employee because once they're happy with you they will be able to handle your business very well maybe proud to work with you but once you don't take care of your them if you always have it in mind that they will not be serious at work

You can retain your best employees by offering full benefits as well as bonuses and awards for hard work and customer service. J. Willard

Yes, You are right. Employees need to be taken care of. A satisfied employee tend to be more productive at work. They contribute to the the growth of the organization or enterprise

Your employees ate the foot soldiers you will use to fight the battle of the business place. They are the back bone of your business and so must be well treated if possible pampered. Make them feel some type of way that when they leave they'll miss working with you.

Any organisation who doesn't take care of their employee will one day fall, salaries should not be the only aim of employers to employee ,their welbeing should be taken as priority, an employee going through difficulties from his or her home will one day affects his Ouput for the employer

Employee satisfaction is key to business growth. Every top companies is aware that employees must be motivated and influenced to work with the system of the company. A bad worker may influence others and this can lead to a low return in employee productivity.

Employees are human just like the employers, they deserve all the good things of life, as the world billionaire an millionaire cannot be made without them. Good health plan, pension, welfare, access to quick loan,car loan, vacation and lot more are suppose to be readily available to them, treat them well and watch their productive rate go up.

If an employee feels that the company they work for acknowledges the effort they give and reciprocate it, then they’ll want to give more of themselves to their work.

You can’t expect a loyal employee if you tend to make them feel that you can replace anyone anytime. You can’t ask employees to give to you what you aren’t willing to give back to them. Therefore, if you want an increase in overall employee productivity and loyalty, then you should learn to take care of your employees better.

I believe that it is necessary to take care of your employees. Employees are the lifeblood of any company or business. It is not possible for any business to survive without employees. Employees do have right over their owners. They are entitled to good treatment. They are not slaves. Many business owners should think that even they were also employee of someone at some stage. Not all business owners might be employees but many were and they should remember that time. Business owners should not feel proudy. In fact, they should also care for others who work for them.

Employees who feel valued and appreciated by their leaders are infinitely more likely to go above and beyond for the company and hold themselves accountable for their part of a project. Most importantly, they will be happier in their roles. If leaders disregard the importance of connecting with employees, they lose the benefit of a dedicated, long-term team.

Employees should be taken of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to
Move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds