Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Overseeing your employees steady happiness should always be the employees priority. When your employees are working with immense happiness, I believe they give their all to lift that company/business firm higher to bring more future returns. So we should always keep our employees haply all the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the business world there is something we call employee job satisfaction, this determines the productivity of the employees, and this in return determines how booming the profit will be.. It is unwise not to take care of employees

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Yeah absolutely people should think about our employees and we should provide every kind of facility that they want and should take care of needs in the shape of good bonus with holiday then they work with loyalty and with more hard work and they try hard to owners from loss.

Yes, employees should be taken care of very well, although they are working for you they are not slaves. And they deserve to be treated well. Remember the job they are doing for you, is bringing profit for you and indirectly taking your business higher, hence employees should be cherished and treated well. No ill treatment to any one of them, relate with them well, no abusive word or bossy attitude and above all show them understanding and respect.

An employer whom cannot take care of his or her employee doesn't deserves to own a business or company. If by God's grace I finally have my own business someday in the future and I have employees, i would surely take good care of them, e.g increase their salaries, give them vacations, shower them with praises etc

Some employers don't knw that motivation always increases productivity. At times, workers need to be given incentives, awards and even public accolade to ginger them. But the problem is that the employers don't know the difference between servant and slave.

Making an employee satisfied is a very hard objective. We all know that the nature of people cannot be contented because they would be asking for more. If you give them a 1 month bonus this year then they would be happy if you give them more next year otherwise that 1 month bonus will not make them satisfied. But I agree that employees should be taken care of. That is the reason why big companies have a lot of benefits. One benefit I got when I was working in a bank was the housing loan benefit. That is the means how we bought our home.

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Yes it is mandatory to appreciate and encourage your employees, in this way they will be satisfied and have a cordial relationship with you, and they will work with concentration and hard work to bring benefits to your company or organisation.

It is much important to take your business employees. They are the business runners and a business can't be run without the struggles of employees. So, you have to take much care of your employees for running business effectively.

Taking care of employees in a business is very important, taking care of employees would make your business stand out among your competitors because your employees will serve you with full dedication and commitment

Of course, I do take of my employees and treat them best way I feel they should be treated. Taking care of my employees actually helped my business to grow and outstanding among competition

Yes I do. It is very important to take care of your employees, it is a motivational strategy. Taking good care of your workers helps in motivating them to work effectively. You take care of your employees by giving them health care allowances, vacation, time off from work when they are faced with emotional or family challenges. Every business owner must take good care of their workers because they are one of the important factor of production in your organization.

I dont own a business yet nor do i have employees working for me. But, if I do it would be my second priority after earning profits in the business because my employees are the group of people that run my business or company successfully. Though i don't have an employee but my father has many employees that working with him and he's taking care of them.

Employees are the main elements of your business..If there are no employees in business that business can not bloom.So that caring of the employee is first obligation of the owner and take care of their health.Employees increase the success of the business.

Employees are one of the major pillar that holds a business. If you have eggs in your business, it will affects the ash flow and turn over. So it very important to take care of them.

As for me I give them incentive for the job well done. Sometimes if I experience a huge spoke in our turnover, I make sure that reflects in their salary.

What do you all think?
Taking care of your employees is the most important thing for any organization to run successfully. If we are running an organization, we need to meet the expenses and expectations of our employees so that they can work well for us. This is very important for the growth of our business.

I believe it is important for every organisation to have added incentives asides salary and work benefit to motivate workers accordingly,also it helps improve healthy competition with in the workplace. If/when I have a business definitely won't have only salaries as benefits.

I'm not yet an employer but if I eventually becomes one someday in the future then I'm sure going to take very good care of my employees as they are the main piller of my business, giving them vacation is a great thing, as they would sure appreciate you a lot and won't in anyway joke with your business.

Employees are the main part of your business and also team members which help a company to lead towards success.Employees should be taken of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine and always appreciate them at every stage.

What do you all think?
You're absolutely correct. Often times, people don't know the power that lies in treating their employees well and right. This encourages them to do better, work effortlessly and effectively. As a management, you must always strive to enhance career growth and development.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds