Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

You need healthy, happy, and productive employees. They will feel great about themselves — and are likely to become happier and more productive at work. you give them energy, emotional strength, and the mental focus to help you power your organization and reach your goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
Outmost care and concern should be given to an employee’s well-being by management. Most companies or organizations have the Human Resource department that helps to look out for employees affairs and how to boost their morale and work character. Managers or leaders should care about an employee’s state of health and their mental stability. Also showing concern about their emotional stability too

Been a business owner one of my major Goals is to take care of my employees for them to be able to work efficiently thereby improving our state of making profits, and it ehance us to sit down and make critical decision.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Many people fail to understand that how you treat your employees will determine the kind of heart they will use to work for you. The last thing I will do is to treat my employees badly, although some staff, no matter how good you are to them, they will still misbehave.

Taking care of your employees is the best and the secret way to move a business or an organization forward, treating them like families, looking after their well being , in doing this the employee will feel at home and work wholeheartedly for the progress of the organisation.

Here in my country, most employees are just being used and underpaid, this are one of the major reasons for the poverty increase, there should be an human resource department in every organization that caters for the welfare, intellectual and professional development of every employee, this would motivate them and improve their efficiency level.

I believe it is good to take care of your employees because they make the employer
Without the employee the business will be inactive
So it will be inappropriate for employers not to take care of their employees

Employees who feel valued and appreciated by their leaders are infinitely more likely to go above and beyond for the company and hold themselves accountable for their part of a project. Most importantly, they will be happier in their roles. If leaders disregard the importance of connecting with employees, they lose the benefit of a dedicated, long-term team.

Yes i think I have to take care of my employees to make them be able to work better. The thing is the way you do to your employees would determine the way they would work better and appreciate you.

All well said and good.. Taking Care of one's emoloyee is paramount.. It is very important to note that one's employee is the most important resource that gives the business an edge over other competitors. You must create a friendly atmosphere of work for your employee.

Here are 11 ways leaders can demonstrate their appreciation for employees.

Go upstairs and beyond to help them personally. ...

About them Don't act as if you are above them. ...

Show you thoughts about their personal lives. ...

Show interest in their important others. ...

Back them up with customers. ...

Do things that set you apart.

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
It is very important to take good care of pyur employees. As the boss you can't do it all, so the people going up and down for your business new to be appreciated and taken care of. They are the once movnf your business from one place to another. So giving them cash gift once in a while is very good, it will make them dedicate the self more in doing there jobs .

Employees are to be treated nicely because they also play a major role to making your organisation a success but unfortunately most employers of labour do not want to admit that. An employer that's kind to his employees enjoys their works as they try all means possible to see their employers happy by making the tasks in the organization work smoothly.

For me the best thing is ensuring you pay them when due always. Then also when there is a really good month you could give bonuses. Thirdly ensure a good working environment for them in the best possible way.

I also think that taking great care of the employees is a good thing. They will enjoy working for you and create a sense of team spirit in all of them. That makes them very loyal to your company and they will always work towards not only their success, but also the success of the company. I once read a review in bmf about a certain employee who was so loyal to his company such that he even refused to take millions offerred by a hacker to insert a malware in the company's system that would make them steal a large amount of money. That scenario kept me thinking that the employee must have been treated so well in that company that he became so loyal to it.
Employees are part of asset. If you want to make money and more money, take good care of your employee

Employees as well as employers are human beings and they have equal right, most employers see their employees as though as animals that they can use anyhow it pleases them. No matter the position of the worker in your company, even as low as a cleaner you should treat them well that would make them treat your business as theirs and be dedicated.

Many companions are spending a good time with employees and make the core productivity with there employees for the formations and your business and you have the opportunity for your company to make sure you have the best interests of customer service in your business. The employee good take the file of the organization.

Employee satisfaction leads to and most often than not to increased output or increased revenue for the employer or the organization. This is a common sense as the employee will want to always give his or her best knowing that hey are enjoying their place of work

The reality is that workers won't care as much for an organization as you do (in most cases). That's why so many company owners and managers get annoyed when their staff doesn't seem committed, but if you create a community that is effective, caring, and motivated by employees, then you can boost your employees' loyalty, dedication, and, most importantly, care.

What do you all think?
Every business or institution is built on support,this support likely might be money,ideas and employees. The attention you give to the support will determine the power factor of the business.always learn to create incentives for employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds