Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Only a bad employer would treat their employee(s) badly. As the saying goes "one good turn deserves another". If you're nice to your employee, there's likelihood of same repeating the favour. I'm both an employer and employee and I understand how the relationship works. Some employers feel you have to be bossy to command respect. I tell you, it doesn't always achieve the intended result. Be nice to your employee, it doesn't make you less of a boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
Obviously we should take care of our employees as should give them all the rights.
Taking care of your employees will give you results in development because they only want love and attraction from the client and owner of business than they work hard and satisfied you from their work

Without the employee the business will be inactive, therefore it will be inappropriate for employers not to take care of their employees. Giving them breaks, holidays and pay raise once in a while is not bad. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more than they could imagine.

Any employer should treat their employees fair give them what they deserve. Give them a proper rest because they're not some kind of machine plus we all know how stressful it is when working. Just don't pamper them too much like my sister did. It's a mess

I m satisfy in my office environment like a good environment office environment . i m save and good job of my office environment . my managment is very care full on job

It's important to give them respect and provide them all the facilities and relief from the stress . don't put them in too much stress as they are also human beings and want some peace.
Taking care of your employees will respond you very happy and will struggle for your business.

It is so unfortunate that many employers don't know how to properly take care of their employees this hinders maximum productivity of employees, employees tends to perform better when they are satisfied, employee satisfaction increases the productivity of workers and profit of the organization

My office environment is good .my managment is very care full and all employes is best and good things all environment . i m satisfy for my job environment of the area and managment .

Unemployment is a very serious and important issue for poor countries today.And we should take good care of the poor employees in our homes,And we should let the poor employees in our homes stay calm and work,Unemployed highly educated people work from home,

I have had employees in the past and I have noticed that taking care of employees can go a long way in improving the growth of a company. Employees get motivated to do their job effectively when they get care from their bosses

Go above and beyond to personally help them. Relate to them; don't act like you're above them. Show you care about their personal life. Show interest in their significant others. Back them up with clients. Do things that set you apart.

Yes, it is a good thing to think of workers and treat them well, but unfortunately people are treated badly.Workers should be treated with love because they play a key role in making your business a success and work with you sincerely.They should be given a good salary and their stress should be reduced

taking care of your employees is a very good point that needs attention as they are part of those people that help in contributing success to the business.its not all about payment of salary,pls pls try to respect the privacy of your employees because they deserve the best

As a good business manager or director you are supposed to take good care of you workers they are the ones who always work to see that everything is going well and it is your responsibility as the owner of the company or business to consider health insurance of your workers.

I think it is very important to take care of the employees. The owner of business should take care of their employees . They Employees do important role in the business. He should that he give holidays and relax of his employees so that they can work more easy. He should give the chance of promotion of their employees.
[automerge]1612751583[/automerge]
I think it is very important to take care of the employees. The owner of business should take care of their employees . They Employees do important role in the business. He should that he give holidays and relax of his employees so that they can work more easy. He should give the chance of promotion of their employees.

Employees are vital to a company. Without them, who will accommodate incoming clients or customers, who will maintain the cleanliness of the workplace, who will maintain the security of your company? So value the employees, do not treat them differently, treat them as your family, so that they give their best while they are in your management

I believe people pay more attention on there employees beacuse employee is the one person who runs your business.
Most of the time you lose your business just due to unjustification with your employees.

Hold monthly conference calls or online town halls where you (and members of your management team, if you have them) can address employee questions and concerns. A steady stream of reassuring emails, prerecorded videos (nothing elaborate—use your phone or laptop), and other messages can help bridge the distance.

The unknown can be frustrating for employees. A recent Qualtrics survey found the limbo of furlough was more of a drain on workers’ mental health than the clean break of a layoff. Even small, practical considerations of managing crisis—such as vacation planning—demand transparency and clarity in employee communications. Employees appreciate when management admits they don’t have all the answers or are unsure about the future. You can’t tell your employees not to worry about their jobs one month and then trigger layoffs the next.

You need healthy, happy, and productive employees. ... They will feel great about themselves — and are likely to become happier and more productive at work. You take care of your people and you give them energy, emotional strength, and the mental focus to help you power your organization and reach your goals

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds