Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

First of all, as an employer of labour, you are meant to pay them their basic salary, which is priority. After that, it is important to know that sometimes they will work overtime and put in more effort. So a an employer, you could provide them with bonuses and gifts sometimes, to keep them happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
To take care of your employees does not only involves paying them their salaries, but also involves some crucial and special task one must do to take care of them.To take care of employees involves many things like giving them gifts at some periods of time, and not using them like a machine.

Though I have no employees yet but I think I learn a lot from my father in that aspect, he sometimes takes his employees out to have a couple of drinks which I think is the right approach to business.
Through my journey in life, one of the things I've learnt is that if you don't commend good work or good behavior, you're not qualified to condemn the bad. So I think giving the employees more attention is good for business.

Employees are considered the backbone of any corporate organization. Thus, they need to be taken good and excellent care of. When there's a fault in how you treat your employees, it may have a very noticeable and disastrous circumstance on the total work output of the organization.
Employees should me motivated from time to time. As an employer, you ought to have a listening to all employees plight, consider their suggestions. All these are geared towards increasing the total productivity of the organization.

Make employee benefits the key to employee retention. Companies can show they value employees by providing paid time off as well as necessities such as medical insurance and dental plans. Retirement plans such as 401ks with employer-matched contributions show employees the company is interested not only in workers' current needs, but in helping provide a secure retirement.

i do take proper care of my employees because they are the bedrock of good income and this made them to be sincere in dealing with my business and i also entice them with side attractions

Employees form an integral part of every business and the success of the business depends on them. They do most of the works and deal directly with your customers. It's very good to take care of them so they can work and give their beat to your firm. In my own little way,I've done my best to make sure they're paid when due.

Taking care of your employees should be sacrosanct for the success of your business, it's integral if you want to build a world class company or business.
You would have to add incentives to your employees in-order to motivate them to work harder.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Of course employee's care should be our first periority. I remember my uncle's words, he said make your employee your friends they will do work for you more than their capacity. Because we can steal someone's heart by being good with them but not by being strict.

Sure, my employees represent in a way my business and my employees can make or mars my business therefore there wellbeing matters to me
Wise managers make their workers their top priority so that each employee feels like an important, valued member of the company instead of just another worker. You can retain your best employees by offering full benefits as well as bonuses and awards for hard work and customer service. J. Willard Marriott, founder of Marriott Hotels, summed it up best when he stated, "Take care of your people and they will take care of your customers."
[automerge]1611132916[/automerge]
Sure, my employees represent in a way my business and my employees can make or mars my business therefore there wellbeing matters to me
Wise managers make their workers their top priority so that each employee feels like an important, valued member of the company instead of just another worker. You can retain your best employees by offering full benefits as well as bonuses and awards for hard work and customer service. J. Willard Marriott, founder of Marriott Hotels, summed it up best when he stated, "Take care of your people and they will take care of your customers."

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Yes of course. In fact Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business”. Put simply, the key to engaging your customers is to engage your workforce. An engaged employee is more than just a happy employee.

Yes, I will value my employees because they are the ones who run the business. They are the ones who make the business number one. Because of them, I make a profit and it is very important for me to take care of them. If someone makes a mistake, he should be forgiven.

What do you all think?
if you want to ensure smooth running of your company then you should take care of your employees. They should see that they are hard is appreciated and complimented. The more you treat them well the more they work harder.

Workers under us also are human beings so keep their worries into your minds too. So don't put burden on their minds and shoulders and try to unstress them also. Whenever they try their best and you get best outcomes then give them bonus too.
[automerge]1611133895[/automerge]
Yes, I will value my employees because they are the ones who run the business. They are the ones who make the business number one. Because of them, I make a profit and it is very important for me to take care of them. If someone makes a mistake, he should be forgiven.
Is msg dy pesy ty nhi lbhy hony😂
[automerge]1611134085[/automerge]
Workers under us also are human beings so keep their worries into your minds too. So don't put burden on their minds and shoulders and try to unstress them also. Whenever they try their best and you get best outcomes then give them bonus too.

Yes I do a lot of care of my employees because if there are employees then my work works. If there are no employees then my work will not work. This is the biggest job because everyone does the work. Suppose if I run a business the biggest hand in it is with these employees because I can't do anything alone.

Im not speaking as an employer, but an employee speaks for employer. In my past jobs until now, didnt experienced being mistreated by my employers. They treated me/us loke family. Even on working hours, sometimes we address each other like siblings or close friends, but not too far because they still our bosses while our hands are on deck. ☺️

It's very good to take care of your employees In every business and the right way to manage employees is to first provide enabling working environment and after that you make sure that you give them proper orientation about their work schedule. To be honest every employees deserves better salary and wages because the reward of a worker is wages don't make their salary to be too small and never delay their salary.

As a business owner or you have a huge investment company you run, as long as you have workers under you as your surbordinate you need to take care of them, that way it will enable competitions to work better between your workers and also reminds them that you value them alot so they put more effort into building and improving your company, but if you don't do all these there is bound for issues to arise and that might affect the company.

What do you all think?
Certainly! Employee input= output of the business, it cannot be over emphasized, bonuses, raises, vacations, promotions are all ways to motivate employees and ensure optimum performance which will definitely enhance the success of the business.

What do you all think?
Here are some key pointers in moving your organization forward۔ The most important thing is how much you care about your workers. How to provide them with services. How well they are heard is essential to the success of any organization. I would like to tell you that unless an organization treats its workers well, it cannot develop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds